Donald Trump’s personal banking information has formally been turned over to Robert Mueller, the special prosecutor who is investigating whether the president’s campaign conspired with the Kremlin during the 2016 presidential election.
Bloomberg reported early on Tuesday that Deutsche Bank, the German bank that serves as Trump’s biggest lender, had been forced to submit documents about its client relationship with the president after Mueller issued the bank with a subpoena for information.
So Kushner was essentially working for Israel, Michael Flynn was working for Turkey, Paul Manafort was working for Ukraine, and Trump was working for Russia. But, hey, America First, right? - Keith Boykin
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Syria says it shot down 3 Israeli missiles near Damascus
- Yemen rebels tighten grip on Sanaa after Saleh's death
- Jerusalem: Turkey warns Trump against crossing 'red line'
- Russia Slaps Restrictions On 'Voice Of America' And 'Radio Free Europe'
Nazis Feeling Neglected After Republicans' Embrace of Child Molesters - Andy Borowitz
California Fires Are Growing
A fast-moving, wind-fueled wildfire swept into the city of Ventura early Tuesday, burning 31,000 acres, destroying homes and forcing 27,000 people to evacuate.
About 150 structures — including at least one large apartment complex — were consumed by flames, and many more were threatened as the fire crept about a quarter-mile away from City Hall.
A sixth woman has come forward to accuse Senator Al Franken of sexually inappropriate behavior. On the plus side, if Franken resigns as senator from Minnesota, he could still be elected the senator from Alabama. - Conan O'Brien
- Poll: One-third of GOP voters want someone other than Trump for 2020
- Republican National Committee resumes support for Roy Moore
- Moore spokesperson: I don’t believe accuser 'at all'
- Navajo Nation sues Trump over Utah monument reduction
- In Contentious Supreme Court Case, A Cornucopia Of Sugar-Coated Confections
- Mike Pence's wife reportedly thinks Trump is “totally vile"
- Mike Pence and Reince Priebus reportedly planned a coup to replace Trump after the 'Access Hollywood' tape
- Colbert’s Christmas gift to Trump: Tiny handcuffs
"hello? yes, I'd like to order 500 gay wedding pizzas to be delivered to Roy Moore campaign headquarters..." - Jeff Tiedrich
THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION is considering a set of proposals developed by Blackwater founder Erik Prince and a retired CIA officer — with assistance from Oliver North, a key figure in the Iran-Contra scandal — to provide CIA Director Mike Pompeo and the White House with a global, private spy network that would circumvent official U.S. intelligence agencies, according to several current and former U.S. intelligence officials and others familiar with the proposals. The sources say the plans have been pitched to the White House as a means of countering “deep state” enemies in the intelligence community seeking to undermine Trump’s presidency.
House of Cards to return with only Robin Wright because in America we have zero tolerance for sexual assault from our fictional presidents. - John Fugelsang
It's amazing to think that 8 years ago, Republicans lost their s**t over Obama calling the actions of a Cambridge police officer "stupid" and today are unbothered by POTUS calling the FBI the "worst in history" - Michael Cohen
Jerry Springer says he won’t run for governor of Ohio next year. You know politics has gotten messy when Jerry Springer’s like, “I can’t be associated with this.” - Jimmy Fallon
Rock The Voter News
- Three Obama tweets, no Trump tweet make list of most retweeted tweets in 2017
- Conyers Won't Seek Re-election in Wake of Harassment Claims, Relative Says
- New accuser says Conyers groped her in church
lol remember when Hillary Clinton had a whole speech outlining Trump and his supporters as deplorable and people said it was bad? - Celia
FEMA Is A Mess
The Federal Emergency Management Agency has reportedly told some employees who pulled in beefier paychecks after working overtime to respond to the series of natural disasters that hit the U.S. earlier this year may need to return part of their extra pay.
- Consumer spending across app stores worldwide to top $110 billion in 2018
- Senate Panel Approves Jerome Powell as Fed Chairman
- Brexit: 'Ball is now in London's court', says Irish PM
- McDonald's to launch a new Dollar Menu next month in 'value wars 2.0'
Trump makes 2 Utah national monuments 2 million acres smaller today. Logging, oil drilling, mining will follow. That land belonged to us. - Bette Midler
Another Actor Bites The Dust
Netflix is ending its relationship with The Ranch star Danny Masterson amid rape allegations against the actor, the streaming service announced Tuesday.
“As a result of ongoing discussions, Netflix and the producers have written Danny Masterson out of The Ranch,” a Netflix spokesperson said. “Yesterday was his last day on the show, and production will resume in early 2018 without him.”
An Ohio-based company made a cup holder for dip that attaches to a dashboard so you can eat chips and dip while you drive. I don’t have a joke about this, I just wanted to remind you we’re still the greatest country in the world. - Conan O'Brien