White House Chief of Staff John Kelly on Monday said, "the lack of an ability to compromise led to the Civil War."
Speaking to Fox News, Kelly offered a view of history in which both sides of the Civil War — a pro-slavery Confederacy and the opposing Union — were made up of "men and women of good faith."
Kelly says Civil War could've been avoided if we'd compromised on owning humans as livestock. Now he's got to get back to a toddler w/nukes. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- At Least Four Killed, 15 Wounded In Kabul Suicide Attack, Say Officials
- A veteran Ukrainian sniper whose husband allegedly plotted to kill Putin was shot dead near Kyiv
- Palestinian 'Pompeii' in Jerusalem Could Face Demolition
- MLK's daughter: John Kelly praising Robert E. Lee is "irresponsible & dangerous"
- Russian-linked Facebook accounts encouraged violence against black activists, cops: report
- Putin's Pro-Trump Trolls Just Targeted Hillary Clinton and Robert Mueller
- Damage in Puerto Rico from Hurricane Maria 'horrendous,' Franklin County incident management team leader says
Journalists should ask themselves why they presumed John Kelly was an honorable man. - Samuel Sinyangwe
President Trump will NOT visit the DMZ. Sr. Admin official says POTUS schedule too busy & visiting DMZ has become "a little bit of a cliché” - Will Ripley, CNN
|Kelly speaks our language, he don't use $10 words.|
White House chief of staff John Kelly called U.S. Representative Frederica Wilson an "empty barrel" who was "making noise" when she criticized President Donald Trump. In an interview on Fox News, he suggested Robert Mueller should investigate Hillary Clinton.
World War II happened because the Jews and the Nazis failed to reach a compromise.- Jeff Tiedrich
- Trump dismisses Papadopoulos as 'low-level volunteer' but once touted him
- White House says Trump won’t fire Mueller, as Bannon pushes him to defund probe
- GOP senators refuse to back legislation to stop Trump from firing Mueller
- Report: Lewandowski Was Trump Official Papadopoulos Emailed About Russia Trip
- Trump team now says George Papadopoulos was a "volunteer" and "coffee boy" after guilty plea
- Watch Sen. Grassley Almost Knock Over American Flags to Escape Press Questions on Manafort
- Poll: Moore up 17 points in Alabama Senate race
- Trump: Podesta exit is 'biggest story'
- Murdoch-owned outlets bash Mueller, seemingly in unison
- “There is a general flabbergastedness about the drift of the edit page,” said one former senior WSJ editor
That #NothingBurger quickly turned into a #QuarterPounder with extra fries and onion rings, huh. - Ida Skibenes
Kelly Was Sent Out By Trump To Bash Hillary
White House chief of staff John Kelly on Monday said that a special counsel should be appointed to investigate an Obama-era uranium sale and Democrats' roles in funding a controversial opposition research dossier on President Trump.
Happy Halloween, a comparatively normal day of the year now. - Mike Drucker
Enjoy today knowing that every Trumper who talked to George Papadopolous since late July now tries to recall the convo -- since the FBI has it on tape.- John Schindler
Netflix announced House of Cards will end after season 6, so at least a fictional President can be destroyed by sexual assault allegations.- Nick Jack Pappas
Rock The Voter News
- Obama Foundation Summit Brings World Leaders, Entertainment Icons to Chicago
- Hillary Clinton on the conservative media: 'It appears they don't know I'm not president'
- Hillary Clinton: Roy Moore's 'bigotry and hatred speaks volumes' about country
- Hillary Clinton: I'm thinking of dressing up as the president for Halloween
What Does John Podesta Have To Say?
Former Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta said on Tuesday that he was the victim of a "big lie campaign" created by President Trump.
"Not bad enough that I was the victim of a massive cyber crime directed by the Russian President," Podesta tweeted.
Happy Halloween - this year I'm dressing up as the GOP Health Care Plan.
So I'm never getting out of the House. - John Fugelsang
- California gas prices to spike 12 cents Wednesday due to new state tax
- US Consumer Confidence Just Hit Its Highest Level in Almost 17 Years
- US States Go After Indian Billionaire And Mylan's President For Fixing Prices Of Drugs
- US Trade Panel Proposes Duties of Up to 35% in Solar Case
Trump could sexually assault Spacey while Spacey was assaulting a teen & Paul Ryan wouldn't care as long as millionaires get their tax cut.- John Fugelsang
Hey Facebook, What And When Are You Going To Do Anything?
A group of 19 prominent civil rights groups representing African-American, Muslim, Latino, Asian, and LGBTQ communities, among others, sent a letter to Facebook yesterday, expressing “deep concern” over “hateful content on your platform used to divide the country,” and calling for the social media giant to do more to combat it—including release the now infamous Russian bought ads that attempted to use divisive social messages to influence the presidential election.
Sarah Huckabee should do the White House briefing under oath.- John Aravosis