A former foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign, George Papadopoulos, secretly pleaded guilty as part of Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller’s probe into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.
There are 12 charges. It rather evokes a Xmas carol: “On the first day of charges, Mueller gave to me: Manafort on treas’nous conspiracy!” - George Takei
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- North Korea: Fresh test could trigger radioactive leak, South says
- Iraqi Kurdish opposition parties report attacks on offices
- Saudi Arabia to extract uranium for 'self-sufficient' nuclear program
- Iran's president says he turned down a meeting with Trump at the UN
- Navy investigating if Green Beret died at hands of SEAL Team 6 members
- US court blocks enforcement of Trump’s transgender military ban
The Manafort indictments make you wonder anew why Roger Stone was freaking out on Twitter the other day. Who might Paul flip on...? - Joy Reid
FBI Is Investigating Whitefish Contract On Puerto Rico
The FBI is reportedly investigating the $300 million contract awarded to Whitefish Energy to repair Puerto Rico's electrical grid in the wake of Hurricane Maria.
If I was Don Jr. I'd start doing sit ups and practicing shiv-making techniques.- Rick Wilson. GOP Media Guy Tweet
The FBI interview where Papadopolous lied about his Russia contacts came on the same day, Jan. 27, Trump asked Comey for a loyalty pledge.- Matthew Miller
- Paul Manafort and Rick Gates plead not guilty to charges in Russia probe
- Trump decries 'evil politics' of Mueller's Russia probe
- Trump to lunch with Sessions amid Manafort charges
- Boehner: Obama never sneaks cigarettes because he's "scared to death of his wife"
- Investigators Probe Kushner Company Over Allegations of Vermin-Infested Properties and Aggressive Debt Collection'
- Feud explodes on ‘The View’ as Meghan McCain tries to tout Clinton conspiracy: ‘Hillary wasn’t just indicted!’
- Boehner: Hannity and Limbaugh went over to the 'dark side'
- Read the full list of charges against Manafort
A reminder that Trump & his campaign DEMANDED Hillary Clinton BE SENT TO PRISON for not adhering to state department email protocol. - Chris Hayes
Jesus, Trump Is Fundraising Off Of The Indictments
President Donald Trump’s campaign on Monday blasted out a fundraising email, asking donors to contribute after the indictment of former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort.
On the same day that news broke that Manafort had been indicted on 12 counts, Trump voters found a fundraising request from Eric Trump in their inboxes with the subject line “Still Standing.”
Pence Asks Jesus to Rapture Him Up Before Mueller Indicts Him. - Andy Borowitz
Can't believe Hillary forced Manafort to do these things just so she could keep Trump from locking her up for uranium something something. - Rex Huppke
Rock The Voter News
- Obama, now a private citizen, plans to serve on jury duty
- Hillary Clinton Jokes 'Fox News Thinks I Live In The White House'
- Hillary Clinton Shrugs Off Reminder Of Comey Letter Anniversary: 'Oh Is That Today?'
Problem is the swamp drain is all clogged with Trump's hair.- Jess McLaren
Paul Manafort and George Papadopoulos are the only the beginning. Hell is about to comb over. - Randi Mayem Singer
- Russian billionaire scoops up another East 75th Street townhouse
- Alcohol Industry Targets Pot With Constellation-Canopy Deal
- Houston Texans Players Kneel En Masse After Owner Bob McNair's "Inmates" Comments
- NBC terminates Mark Halperin's contract
Let Trumpers cry more. Let Fox rant about Hillary. The big game has finally started, and all that matters is Mueller and Friends. #WINNING - John Schindler
Hewlett-Packard History Goes Up In Smoke
When deadly flames incinerated hundreds of homes in Santa Rosa’s Fountaingrove neighborhood earlier this month, they also destroyed irreplaceable papers and correspondence held nearby and once belonging to the founders of Silicon Valley’s first technology company, Hewlett-Packard.
Here's A Handy Chart
If the world were really going to end, cosmically, I’d let y’all know, and with plenty of time to do nothing about it.- Neil deGrasse Tyson