After Monday’s indictments, the president blamed Jared Kushner in a call to Steve Bannon, while others are urging him to take off the gloves with Robert Mueller.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- New Yorkers defiant after deadliest terror attack in the city since 9/11
- North Korean defector: Officers trained to fire on South as soon as US takes military action
- Trump blames Schumer for NYC terror attack after watching Fox News
- Feds: A Small Town Police Chief Said Black People Were ‘Like ISIS’ And Wished He Could ‘Mow ’Em Down’
- John Kelly gets Civil War history wrong
- Papadopoulos told Russians that Trump campaign gave him green light to set up meetings: report
- Poll: Most say this is lowest point they can remember for US
Again, a white man shot FIVE HUNDRED PEOPLE in Las Vegas and Trump did NOTHING.
- Shaun King
|Trump cartoon from Thailand. The world isn’t deluged with crazy deflections from Fox News. |
They see what’s happening. America is weakened. - Brian Klaas
Too Bad Trump Never Vetted Manafort
President Trump’s former campaign chief, Paul Manafort, was indicted Monday on multiple charges in the United States’ ongoing special investigation into Russian interference. But the U.S. is not the only nation investigating Manafort.
Mueller is a decorated Vietnam vet & FBI Director under 2 presidents.
Trump has been sued 3,500 times.
Which one is lying? - Mikel Jollett
- McCain: 'More shoes will drop' in Mueller investigation
- White House signals Trump will stay out of Mueller's way
- Was George Papadopoulos just a 'volunteer'? We review the evidence
- Paul Manafort has 3 US passports and traveled to Mexico, China and Ecuador with a phone registered under a fake name
- White House knocks 'political racism' after ad against Virginia Republican
- Fake news site claims Hillary Clinton flies to Ukraine ahead of indictments
- Shareblue Media reporter violently arrested while covering GOP nominee for Virginia governor
- Milo Yiannopoulos' talk at CSUF lures supporters, protesters, with 7 arrested
- Maryland investigating Kushner Companies over apartments
- Burr downplays Russian Facebook ad targeting of Michigan, Wisconsin
- Washington Post rips Kelly in new editorial: He ‘should think about what this does to his credibility’
Robert E Lee killed more Americans than Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Ho Chi Minh, Saddam Hussein & Osama bin Laden combined. - Ken Burns, Historian
The Manafort Effect
A California neuroscientist vying to unseat Republican Congressman Dana Rohrabacher stepped up his criticism of the conservative on Tuesday, demanding he return a $1,000 contribution from indicted Trump adviser Paul Manafort.
Black People: hey hi we are not your property
Southerners: yes the f**k you are
John Kelly: damn shame they couldn’t meet in the middle.- Eric Haywood
Many factors contributed to the Civil War. One caused it: slavery.- Ken Burns, Historian
Rock The Voter News
- Former president Obama pushes Obamacare open enrollment period
- Barack Obama Just Trolled Donald Trump And The Rest Of The Birthers
- Michelle Obama, Prince Harry visit public school in Chicago
In Case Your Day Wasn't Bleak Enough
The concentration of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere surged in 2016 to its highest level in 800,000 years, according to a report released Monday by the United Nation's World Meteorological Organization (WMO).
I believe @SarahHuckabee would defend donald trump if he decided to gas an entire community. Only liars twitch that much. - Chelsea Handler
Donald Trump Jr. and his brother Eric are going to India to launch real estate projects for the Trump Organization. Yeah, it’s all part of a new business strategy called fleeing the country. - Jimmy Fallon
- Trump dreamed of his name on towers across former Soviet Union
- Trump Ranks Sixth In Stock Market Performance Behind Obama And Clinton
- Ivanka and Trump Hotel brands tumble all the way to bottom 10 in new survey
- NPR's Head Of News Placed On Leave After Past Harassment Allegations Surface
- Answer yes or no’: Al Franken grills stammering Facebook exec who won’t commit to refusing foreign ads
Franken to Facebook: How can you be surprised by foreign interference when you accept payment in rubles?
Most Americans Want To Tax The Rich
A majority of Americans say they would like to see tax increases on wealthy Americans and large corporations, according to a new CBS News poll.
Fifty-six percent of individuals surveyed said they would like to see tax increases on larger corporations, while 58 percent of those polled said they supported tax increases on wealthy Americans.
Please can we watch the next episode of Robert Mueller now? - Randi Mayhem Singer