Stephen Colbert singled out the Republican Senators who reportedly looked away while House Democrats presented a stunning video montage of footage from the Jan. 6 Capitol attack, quipping that, “See no evil, hear no evil, makes you seem really evil.”
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
Trump Replaces Legal Team with Eric and Don, Jr. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Impeachment managers directly blame ‘inciter-in-chief' Trump for Capitol attack
- Tapper Says Video Evidence Won’t Matter in Impeachment: If Pence Was Killed, ‘I Honestly Don’t Think Anything Would Be Different’
- MI Sen. Majority Leader Apologizes After Video Shows Him Lying About Capitol Insurrection as 'Hoax' That 'Wasn't Trump People'
Trump’s Lawyers Stun Senate by Claiming Jared Made Him Do It. - Andy Borowitz
Another Trump Insurrectionist Turns On Trump
One of the Proud Boys arrested for participating in the Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol told a court Wednesday that he was duped by President Donald Trump's "deception" and "acted out of the delusional belief" that he was responding patriotically to the commander in chief.
I love the fact that, while this trial is going on, trump is being eviscerated and he can't tweet about it.Can't even Pinterest about it. - Brooklyn Dad tweet
- GOP Favorability Slides as Republican Support For the Party Nosedives 12 Points
- GOP senator flips on impeachment trial, rips Trump lawyers
- GOP Senators Pan Trump Defense's 'Pretty Rocky' Opening Arguments: 'Just Rambled On and On'
- Trump Lawyer David Schoen Ignites Online Fury After He Spews Vitriol and Threatens Senate With Allusion to the Civil War
- Trump lawyer on criticism of his performance: 'Only one person's opinion matters'
- Did Mike Lee Really Say Trump Deserves a 'Mulligan?'
- In Lawsuit Against MSNBC Anchor, Lin Wood Claims He Has Evidence Mike Pence Is a ‘Traitor’ and Will Provide It If Necessary
- Trump supporter arrested after threatening Mitch McConnell’s grandkids on Parler
- Meghan McCain fires back after 'View' fan criticizes her hair extensions
Gov. Kristi Noem of South Dakota Throws Out The Will of the Voters
A South Dakota judge overturned a voter-approved constitutional amendment to legalize marijuana on Monday.
Amendment A would have legalized marijuana for recreational use and was approved by over 54 percent of South Dakota voters last November. Republican Governor Kristi Noem, a close ally of former President Donald Trump, opposed the legalization effort and moved to reject the amendment after it passed, arguing that it should be overturned on technical grounds.
Circuit Judge Christina Klinger, who was appointed by Noem in 2019, agreed with the governor and invalidated the amendment late Monday afternoon.
I like that the only way to currently see Trump's tweets is to watch them being used against him in a trial. - John Fugelsang
Trump Attorneys Argue He Spoke Metaphorically Of Ripping Chamber Doors Off Hinges, Crushing Pelosi’s Skull. - The Onion
Rock The Voter News
- Biden to meet with bipartisan mayors, governors on COVID-19 relief
- ‘I Mean, I Was Right’: Rashida Tlaib Fires Back After Trump’s Legal Team Airs Her 2019 ‘Impeach the Motherf*cker’ Comment
- Andrew Yang Leads All Democratic Contenders in NYC Mayor Race by Double Digits
- Hawaii bill would install historical markers at 'significant sites' in Obama's life
Majority of Americans Say This Is Their Favorite Impeachment of Trump. - Andy Borowitz
Sane Politicians Would Be Concerned About Losing Voters
Over 33,000 registered voters left the California Republican Party in January, a stunning number underscoring the diminishing sway of the GOP in the Golden State.
Statistics from the California secretary of state’s office reported first by The New York Times show the exodus from the California GOP, which appears to have accelerated after the Jan. 6 riot on Capitol Hill. Just over a thousand voters left the GOP on Jan. 5, while 3,243 left on Jan. 7.
We’re finally saying “Merry Impeachment” again! - Stephen Colbert
- QAnon followers invade Amazon's video game app
- Twitter CFO Says Trump Ban is Permanent — Even if He Wins the Presidency in 2024
- Dogecoin spikes after Elon Musk says he bought some for his infant son
- Walmart, Sam's Club pharmacies to begin COVID-19 vaccines Friday
Twitter has been more effective at punishing Trump than Senate Republicans. - The Lincoln Project
Surprise, Surprise! Few People Want To Travel During A Pandemic. Finally!
Only 16 percent of Americans say they have a future vacation on the books as people are still hesitant to travel during the coronavirus pandemic, according to a Harris Poll survey released on Wednesday.
Today in COVID history:“A lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat … We’re in great shape, though.”— Trump on February 10, 2020