Impeachment managers intend to rest their case Thursday after discussing Trump's "lack of remorse."
Donald Trump still hasn't conceded.
If Mike Pence had been assassinated during the riot, Trump would have declared martial law and suspended the transfer of power. This is the logic of a coup attempt, why Trump made no effort to save his Vice President. - Fernando Espuelas
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Justice Department says an Oath Keepers leader waited for Trump's direction before Capitol attack
- House Impeachment Managers Show Horrific Body Cam Footage of Police Officer Being Beaten by Capitol Mob
- Five people associated with Proud Boys arrested for Capitol riot on conspiracy charges
- Man dies by suicide outside U.S. Rep. Beth Van Duyne's Texas home
Blue Lives Matter folks are so very very quiet right now. - Andi Zeisler
North Carolina Man Threatens To Kill Biden
A Gaston County, N.C. man with a long history of violence is charged with threatening to kill President Joe Biden.
According to newly unsealed documents in the case, David Kyle Reeves, 27, of Gastonia, made a series of angry and erratic phone calls to the White House switchboard between Jan. 28 and Feb. 1 in which he threatened to kill the president and other federal officials. He repeated the threats in phone conversations with the Secret Service in which he dared agents to try and stop him, documents show.
Seeing the terrifying Capitol attack footage reminds me that Republican senators could have removed Trump from office the first time he was impeached and spared America all the horror that followed. - Jon Cryer
- Impeachment Trial Devolves Into Chaos Over Mike Lee Objection
- ‘Kangaroo Court!’ Defiant Josh Hawley Dismisses Impeachment Trial as ‘Inappropriate’ and ‘Offensive to the American People’
- Lindsey Graham Tells Hannity 'The Not Guilty Vote Is Growing After Today': Arguments Were ‘Offensive and Absurd’
- Fox News Cuts from Impeachment Trial to Feature Steve Scalise Asking Why Democrats Aren’t Being Impeached
- Chris Wallace: Pence Team Considered Trump’s Behavior During Capitol Attack to Be the ‘Ultimate Betrayal’
- Rudy Giuliani just got served in a massive lawsuit over his ‘Big Lie’ about the election
- DeSantis defends maskless crowds after Buccaneers win amid COVID concerns
- Pompeo spent $10K on engraved pens for guests at 'Madison Dinners': CREW
Is there anyone who doubts he'd do it again if he could? - Stephen Beschloss
A Third Political Party By Former Republicans?
Dozens of former Republican officials, who view the party as unwilling to stand up to former President Donald Trump and his attempts to undermine U.S. democracy, are in talks to form a center-right breakaway party, four people involved in the discussions told Reuters.
I'm afraid he's going to run again and lose, because he can do this again. - Ted Lieu
Rock The Voter News
- Biden says ‘some minds may be changed’ by new Capitol security footage
- Biden terminates Trump emergency order used to construct border wall
- Merrick Garland finally has a Senate confirmation hearing scheduled
Pelosi says Capitol Police officers will receive a congressional gold medal for their bravery on Jan. 6. - Manu Raju, CNN
Now, Imagine If This Were Hunter Biden
Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner — former President Donald Trump's daughter and son-in-law — earned between $172 million and $640 million in outside income while working in the White House.
Ted Cruz Deeply Disturbed By Part Of Capitol Riot Video Where Chuck Schumer Not Beaten To Death. - The Onion
- 84 years ago today, Flint Sit Down Strike forced GM to recognize UAW
- Washington Post Article on 'Financial Troubles' of Capitol Rioters Draws Intense Reactions Online: 'Should've Spent Less on Tactical Gear'
- China bars the airing of BBC World News
- The Biden administration is working to help address global semiconductor chip shortage
I can’t stop thinking about how Nancy Pelosi is 80 years old and just hours after she was so close to being murdered, she was like “ok, back to work”. - Ida Skibenes
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Banned From Instagram For Anti-Vax False Info
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has been permanently banned from Instagram for his anti-vaccine activism and his promotion of false information on the coronavirus pandemic.
Kennedy, the son of former senator and Attorney General Robert Kennedy, is a Democrat known for his previous work as a lawyer to advance environmental causes. He is also a prominent anti-vax proponent who regularly shared Covid misinformation with his 800,000 social media followers.
In Latest Misstep, Trump's Lawyers Show Video Of Him Hanging Out With Jeffrey Epstein. - Andy Borowitz
- A newly discovered space object called 'Farfarout' is the most distant thing in our solar system
- Pigs can be taught how to use joysticks, experiment finds
- Driver breaks indoor land speed record in electric Porsche
- Tour guide finds 42-year-old message in a bottle on Australian beach
- Central Florida man accused of stealing girlfriend’s ring, proposing to another woman with it
Time To Deflate Photo