The president has refused to concede to Biden and his administration has rejected any appearance of assisting with the transfer of power.
Once we figure out this whole president thing, we need to go back and check up on all that alien news from 2020 bc I feel like there were like 9 stories confirming that aliens exist and we were just like “not now!” - Zach Bornstein
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Jake Tapper Goes OFF on Trump For Tweeting 'Deranged' Conspiracies While Ignoring Record Covid Cases: 'How is This Not Dereliction of Duty?!'
- NJ Governor Scorches Anti-Maskers: 'You Know What's Uncomfortable and Annoying? When You Die.'
- Rand Paul Urges Formerly Infected Covid Patients to 'Throw Away Their Masks, Go to a Restaurant' as Pandemic Rages Out of Control
- 11 German men charged with far-right plot to attack Muslims, overthrow government
Biden Could Receive Classified Intelligence Just by Hanging Out in Mar-a-Lago Dining Room. - Andy Borowitz
I Wonder If Steve Bannon Would Be Banned If He Threatened To Behead Mark Zuckerberg
Facebook FB.O Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg told an all-staff meeting on Thursday that former Trump White House adviser Steve Bannon had not violated enough of the company's policies to justify his suspension when he urged the beheading of two senior U.S. officials, according to a recording heard by Reuters.
Donald Trump won't run for president in 2024 because he will either be in jail, out of the country, or in the ground. - Middle Age Riot
- Election defeat leaves Trump exposed to legal peril
- Trump Has Been Silent for a Week, Except on Twitter
- White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Refuses to Answer Fox & Friends’ Questions About … the White House
- Incoming GOP Senator Apparently Doesn’t Know Basics of World War II
- Senator-elect Tuberville, fresh from congressional orientation, misidentifies the three branches of government
- U.S. judge dismisses Trump campaign libel lawsuit against CNN
- Pennsylvania officials ask judge to toss Trump lawsuit over election results
- Cracker Barrel apologized and removed a noose-like decoration hanging from the ceiling after a customer called the chain out
- Alaska congressman who ridiculed coronavirus now says he has COVID-19
Nation Celebrates Full Week of Trump Not Talking. - Andy Borowitz
I Imagine The Secret Service Will Secretly Cheer When Trump Leaves The White House
More than 130 Secret Service officers who help protect the White House and the president when he travels have recently been ordered to isolate or quarantine because they tested positive for the coronavirus or had close contact with infected co-workers, according to three people familiar with agency staffing.
Rock The Voter News
This coronavirus lockdown is brought to you by the new reality TV show The Worst President Ever Doesn't Care if You Live or Die. - Middle Age Riot
I look forward to having no idea who Joe Biden's postmaster general is. - Jeff Tiedrich
Rock The Voter News
- NBC News, CNN Project Biden Wins Arizona, Adding to His Electoral College Lead
- China congratulates Biden on US election win
- Democrats gear up to fight gerrymandering after state House losses
- With Trump defeated, Georgia Democrats aim to keep voters fired up for Senate control
Christiane Amanpour Slams Trump
CNN Chief International Anchor Christiane Amanpour compared President Donald Trump’s four years in office to the Nazis’ violent, anti-Jewish Kristallnacht in 1938 when buildings were set on fire, books burned, and Jews were murdered.
I hope Trump goes back to hosting celebrity apprentice but this time whenever he tries to fire anyone, they sue him and refuse to leave. - Sarah Cooper
- Lockdown 2.0: Food companies overhauled production to put more toilet paper, pasta sauce in stores
- Beloved businesses are going bankrupt waiting for federal help. It will get worse
- Disneyland Expected to Stay Closed Until At Least Dec. 31
- Elon Musk continues to cast doubt about 'bogus' COVID-19 test results
Nation Regrets Not Signing Prenup After Finding Out Trump Entitled To Half Of Country’s Assets. - The Onion
A new study claims people who don’t exercise are more likely to be depressed, especially if they just lost the Presidential election. - Conan O'Brien
The Museum of Tomorrow in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It was designed by Spanish neofuturistic architect Santiago Calatrava. Just stunning.