Lawyers working for a firm providing counsel to President Trump’s re-election campaign donated tens of thousands of dollars to Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s campaign.
An analysis conducted by Reuters showed that lawyers working for Jones Day donated almost $90,000 to the campaign of Joe Biden while only $50 was given to Trump’s campaign.
New Poll Shows Trump Losing to Hunter Biden. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump Reportedly Holds Secret Chinese Bank Account, Paid China Over $188,000 in Taxes
- Report: Intel officers fear that Trump will 'explode' over Putin
- Trump mulls cutting virus funds to cities with Dem mayors
- A decade after deadly cholera epidemic, Haiti awaits help
- Harvard researcher estimates COVID-19 has cost US 2.5 million years of life
Not only does God endorse multiculturalism but He seems to have invented it. - John Fugelsang
Trump Storms Out Of "60 Minutes" Interview. How Trumpian.
President Donald Trump caused a fuss on Tuesday about his upcoming interview on “60 Minutes,” reportedly leaving the set early and then complaining about it online.
Trump and Vice President Mike Pence spent the day participating in the CBS show’s episode, which is set to air on Sunday, just over a week until the election.
Who cares if Donnie walked, skated or stormed out of his interview w/Leslie Stahl? We’ve seen it all before; we’re bored with his re-runs. The only bit I’d like to see again is the hilarious walk down a slightly steep ramp! Oscar-worthy! Or at least a People’s Choice Award! - Bette Midler
- Trump Reportedly Donated Just $8K to His Own Campaign as Biden Holds Massive Cash Advantage
- Mike Huckabee Calls on Trump to Stop Focusing on Hunter Biden: It 'Doesn't Matter' to Voters
- RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel Accuses Presidential Debate Commission of ‘Election Interference’ With New Debate Mic Rule
- USPS still hasn't reversed election mail slowdown despite multiple court orders: attorneys general
- Trump's SCOTUS nominee worked for anti-LGBTQ school
- Half of Trump Supporters Believe Nuts Conspiracy That Democrats Involved in Child Sex Trafficking Rings
- Rudy Giuliani turns over alleged Hunter Biden laptop to authorities in Delaware
- Rudy Giuliani faces questions after compromising scene in new Borat film
- Scott Baio attacks ‘Happy Days’ reunion: ‘I don’t believe in socialism and Marxism
Rudy Giuliani is being manipulated by Borat, but we're supposed to believe he isn't being manipulated by Putin? - The Palmer Report
It seems being a criminal is a requirement to be Trump’s personal lawyer. - Darth Putin tweet
Mitch McConnell opposes voting on a pandemic aid bill because he worries it would delay Senate confirmation of Amy Coney Barrett. That’s the top priority of Senate Republicans — NOT help for desperate American families. - Jon Cooper
My My My. Meadows Is Trying To Keep Up With The
White House chief of staff Mark Meadows reported spending tens of thousands of dollars through his campaign and leadership PAC on what appear to be personal expenses, including gourmet cupcakes, a cell phone bill, grocery purchases, lavish meals, thousands of dollars at a Washington jeweler and lodging at the Trump International Hotel, according to FEC filings.
I'm old enough to remember when "Conservative Christianity" wasn't code for "Totally Rejecting Everything Jesus Taught." - John Fugelsang
Trump Preps For Biden By Debating Voices Inside Head. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- 'Help is on the way': Pelosi says Covid-19 relief deal could be imminent
- Mel Brooks Endorses Joe Biden For President In First Ever Political Video: “Joe Will Keep Us Going”
- Maryland Man James Reed Faces Federal Charge For Threatening Former VP Joe Biden, Sen. Kamala Harris
- Highest ever level of support for same-sex marriage recorded in new national poll
- Pope Francis Says He Supports Civil Unions For Same-Sex Couples
Where’s Hunter Biden?I don’t know and I don’t care, so long as he isn’t inciting civil war and killing 225,000 people while playing golf. - SockApocalypse NZ tweet
Trump Should Be In Prison For This. And It Wouldn't Surprise Me If Some Of These Girls Ended Up Being Trafficked.
Lawyers appointed by a federal judge to identify migrant families who were separated by the Trump administration say that they have yet to track down the parents of 545 children and that about two-thirds of those parents were deported to Central America without their children, according to a filing Tuesday from the American Civil Liberties Union.
Say it with me: the Senate should be passing the House’s COVID-19 relief bill to help the American people, not rushing to confirm a Supreme Court justice so they can gut access to health care during a pandemic. - Kamala Harris tweet
- Heartbreak in the Magic Kingdom: Laid-off Disney workers turn to food banks as coronavirus devastates Florida tourism
- Trump's business appears to have cut Matt Gaetz a RNC hotel discount that went unreported to the FEC
- 'Get a Therapist': The View Rips Jeffrey Toobin Over Zoom Call Scandal
- British study finds traits tied to enduring COVID-19 symptoms
Doctor Informs Patient Weird Lump On Neck Nothing He Can Afford To Worry About. - The Onion
USA's Biggest Opioid Drug Dealer Ordered To Pay 6.3 Billion Settlement
The maker of OxyContin painkillers has reached an $8.3bn (£6.3bn) settlement and agreed to plead guilty to criminal charges to resolve a probe of its role in fuelling America's opioid crisis.
The settlement with the US Department of Justice resolves the most serious claims against Purdue Pharma.
But the firm still faces thousands of cases brought by states and families affected by abuse of the painkiller.
Potentially Promising Covid-19 Vaccine Hits Roadblock After Testing Reveals It’s Just Shotgun. - The Onion