"The Giuliani scene takes the form of a hotel suite interview with actress Maria Bakalova, who is impersonating a television reporter. At one point the actress suggests they continue the conversation in the suite's bedroom and Giuliani agrees. He is then seen sitting on the bed as she helps him remove his microphone, untucking his shirt in the process. After a cut, he lies back on the bed, and reaches into the front of his pants, at which point Borat, wearing an outrageous pink getup, rushes in, interrupting them."
Tuesday it was Jeffrey Toobin. Wednesday it was Rudy Giuliani. I've got Donald Trump at the debate on my public exposure bingo card. - Dave Matt
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Gun-Toting ‘Guards’ at Florida Polls Claim They Were Hired By Trump Campaign — Trump Campaign Denies
- NatSec Adviser Rob O'Brien Shrugs Off Giuliani Possibly Being Duped by Foreign Influence Campaign: 'A Lot of People' Are Targeted
- U.S. Officials Say Russia, Iran Have Obtained Voter Registration Data and Are Seeking to Meddle in Election
- FBI Warns Alleged 'Proud Boys' E-Mails Threatening Democratic Voters to Vote Trump Actually Came From Iran
- Russia Grants Expatriate Leaker Edward Snowden Permanent Residency
Dan Scavino is reportedly among the White House officials pushing for FBI Director Wray's firing. So what are Scavino's national security credentials? He served as Trump's caddy and was the GM of a Trump golf course.This is our national security. - Ned Price
I Can't Wait Till We Lock Him Up For Negligent HomicideA new report from Columbia University researchers finds that at least 130,000 coronavirus deaths in the United States could have been avoided if the U.S. had responded to the virus as well as a group of other high-income countries.
Giuliani Unable To Explain Why Hunter Biden Wrote Emails To His Dad In Russian. - Andy Borowitz
- Senate Judiciary Committee Approves Nomination of Amy Coney Barrett Despite Democratic Boycott, Vote Now Goes to Floor
- Trump, Frustrated by Lack of Investigations Into Political Foes, Reportedly Looking Into Firing FBI Director Christopher Wray After the Election
- Rudy Giuliani Claims Controversy Over Borat Hotel Room Scene (Filmed in July) Is 'Hit Job' Payback for Hunter Biden Story (Released in October)
- Michael Cohen Mocks 'Complete Joke' Rudy Giuliani After Borat Scene: 'No Reason to Have Him Around'
- MAGA Fan John Cardillo Breaks Twitter with Most Absurd Attack on Joe Biden Yet: He Kissed His Son Hunter!!!
- 15,000 expected at National Mall in DC for 'worship protest' Sunday
- McConnell warns White House against COVID relief deal
- Is This a Photograph of Mitch McConnell’s Bruised and Discolored Hands?
Waited this morning to see if my husband needed to lay down on the bed to tuck in his shirt. Turns out he didn’t. - Claire McCaskill
Republicans to Social Media Giants: We Want To Intimidate You Into Spreading Fake News
The Senate Judiciary Committee voted Thursday to subpoena the chief executives of Facebook and Twitter a week after both platforms limited the spread of a controversial article about Hunter Biden, Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's son.
I'll sign on for results-based pay for teachers the day Congress gets the same deal. - John Fugelsang
Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Civil Unions
Pope Francis became the first pontiff to endorse same-sex civil unions in comments for a documentary that premiered Wednesday, sparking cheers from gay Catholics and demands for clarification from conservatives, given the Vatican’s official teaching on the issue.
So basically Amy Coney Barrett is more right wing than the pope? - Molly Jong-Fast
I haven't seen anything about how the women felt around Rudy, or on the Toobin zoom, it's all about the the abuser as victim. - RachelColboltBlu tweet
Rock The Voter News
me, 1980: don't worry, Reagan can't possibly winme, 2000: don't worry, Bush can't possibly winme, 2016: don't worry, Trump can't possibly winme, 2020: TAKE NOTHING FOR GRANTED! EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK TO THE POLLS AND VOTE - Jeff Tiderich
Meanwhile House Democrats Are Investigating Political Interference In The CDC
House Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-S.C.), the chairman of the House Oversight and Reform Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis, threatened on Thursday to issue subpoenas in the panel's investigation of alleged political interference by the Trump administration in Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports on the COVID-19 pandemic.
Obama’s Barrage of Complete Sentences Seen as Brutal Attack on Trump- Andy Borowitz
Has anyone tried to step inside Trump’s addled mind and figure out why he’d leak a damaging interview where he looks like a whiny weakling on the morning of the last debate? - Jon Favreau
- Travel industry calls on Trump administration to prevent the need for quarantines by creating a testing plan
- Entertainment industry executives still predominately white males: study
- Read Ghislaine Maxwell's Deposition In Jeffrey Epstein Case
- Trailer park tenants say landlord sent letter implying rent will double if Joe Biden wins election
Instead of a run-of-the-mill land-based prison, Donald Trump should be forced to spend his inevitable jail time in the brig of the USS John S. McCain. - Middle Age Riot
Bird flu fears: Dutch farms ordered to keep poultry indoors
The Dutch government said Thursday it is ordering poultry farms to keep their birds indoors after six wild swans were found recently dead and tests on two of the birds came back positive for a highly pathogenic strain of bird flu. The order was set to come into force at midnight Thursday, Agriculture Minister Carola Schouten said in a statement. The order to keep birds indoors on farms is intended to prevent the infection, which often kills affected birds, spreading from wild birds
I realize I have become paranoid, but I wouldn't click Trump's link to the "60 Minutes" video without a VPN and some security software cranked up to 11. - Rex Huppke
I need to put food on my family
- NASA asteroid mission: New images show historic landing
- The diabolical ironclad beetle can survive getting run over by a car. Scientists now know how
- NASA to announce 'exciting new discovery' about the moon on Monday
- Building blocks of language evolved 30-40 million years ago
- Engagement ring lost 15 years ago found during bathroom remodeling
- Man bounces soap bubble 290 times for Guinness record
Time To Deflate Photo