White House counselor Kellyanne Conway announced Sunday evening she will leave her post at the end of the month while her husband, George Conway, said he was withdrawing from The Lincoln Project, both citing a need to focus on their family.
"I will be transitioning from the White House at the end of this month. George is also making changes," Kellyanne Conway said in a statement.
"We disagree about plenty but we are united on what matters most: the kids.
KellyAnne Conway’s daughter did a huge service to America. - Really American tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Russian Media Turns to QAnon Conspiracies to Help Re-Elect Trump
- Tests indicate Russian opposition leader Navalny was poisoned, German hospital says
- Revealed: Jared Kushner's Private Channel With Putin's Money Man
- Pompeo: US reviewing arms sale to UAE
- Colleges and universities across US halt in-person classes and begin campus monitoring after rising coronavirus cases
- US FDA announces emergency authorization for convalescent plasma to treat Covid-19
- Police arrest 14 after clashes in Portland
- ‘I Am Beyond Anger’: Brutal On-Camera Shooting of Black Man By Police in Kenosha Prompts Shock, Fury
After terrorist assholes hit the World Trade Center, 2,606 people died. The country came together: Democrats AND Republicans. Now 57% of Republicans call 176,000 dead from COVID-19 "acceptable losses?" What happened to you, America? - Stephen King
Uh Oh, Eric Trump Is In Trouble With the NYAG
The New York state attorney general is asking for a court to compel Eric Trump to be deposed in an investigation of the Trump Organization.
In court filings Monday, Letitia James' office outlined the investigation into whether the Trump Organization "improperly inflated the value of Mr. Trump's assets on financial statements in order to secure loans and obtain economic and tax benefits."
Interpreter Sought To Translate Eric Trump’s Deposition Into English. - Andy Borowitz
Kellyanne Conway Leaving White House To Hunt Down Perpetrator of Bowling Green Massacre, - Andy Borowitz
- Republicans officially renominate Trump for president
- CNN Cuts Off Trump RNC Speech for Brutal Fact Check Comparing President to Pontius Pilate: 'Wrong, Misleading' and 'Outright Lies'
- Trump's sister Maryanne Trump Barry says president "has no principles" in secretly recorded audio
- From a sister to advisers: The litany of people once close to Trump questioning his fitness for office
- ‘He is evil’: George Conway chokes up as he explains when Trump’s racism finally hit home
- Twitter slaps warning label on Trump tweet for violating 'election integrity' rules
- 'Mind-bogglingly irresponsible': meet the Republican donors helping QAnon reach Congress
- Trump’s Virus Funding Boost for Private Schools Is Blocked
- Manhattan prosecutor agrees to shelve subpoena for Trump tax returns
- Jerry Falwell says he was being blackmailed over wife's affair
- Fact check: Barack Obama did not spend $65K on prostitutes, code-named 'pizza' and 'hotdogs'
Experts Recommend Disinfecting Television After Trump Has Been On. - Andy Borowitz
My My My, More Tapes To Come?
A former friend and adviser to Melania Trump claims that she secretly recorded the first lady making “disparaging remarks” about President Donald Trump and his adult children.
Trump Administration Plants 137,000 Corpses In Fauci’s Bed To Frame Him For Coronavirus Deaths. - The Onion
Rock The Voter News
- Biden-Harris ad calls to 'Heal America' amid Republican convention
- Biden holds 52-point lead over Trump among college students: poll
- Maloney threatens to subpoena postmaster general to produce information on agency reforms
- More than two dozen former Republican lawmakers endorse Joe Biden on first day of GOP convention
Trump Freaks Out After Giant Statue of Obama Suddenly Appears on White House Lawn. - Andy Borowitz
Melania Rips Out Rose Garden Foliage Planted By Previous First Ladies
Melania Trump unveiled her overhaul of the White House Rose Garden Saturday, a month-long project that included digging up trees, replacing vibrant floral beds with white and pastel roses, and laying down paved walkways.
Melania gave the Rose Garden a Brazilian. - Allison Burnett
- S&P sets third new record high in less than two weeks
- Mark Zuckerberg pushed anti-TikTok message to officials, lawmakers: report
- TikTok to sue Trump administration over executive order
- ‘Instant clout’: How Mar-a-Lago helped Bannon and his team promote ‘We Build The Wall’
Seems like the only qualified, non-criminal person Trump ever hired was Stormy Daniels. - Andrea Junker
These MAGA Politicos Have No Fear of Perjury
Postmaster General Louis DeJoy told senators Friday about cost-cutting fixes he has made to the U.S. Postal Service transportation system supposedly designed to improve service.
But an exclusive NewsChannel 5 investigation found that, at the same time that DeJoy was testifying, the Postal Service was paying for an empty truck to drive from Nashville to Illinois.
“Grandpa Conan, tell us again what ‘crowds’ were.”
“Why the year was 2019. This was pre-Civil War 2. President TikTok hadn’t even been born yet...” - Conan O'Brien
Me, after posting today's edition