President Donald Trump is still raging at campaign staffers over his sparsely attended Tulsa rally, according to reports.
CNN’s Kaitlan Collins reported that campaign manager Brad Parscale and other officials could be replaced over the rally — which drew slightly more than 10 percent of their worst-case scenario prediction of 60,000.
The good news is not all Trump supporters want to get the coronavirus.
Told ya'll he exaggerates about the size of things. - Stormy Daniels tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump: Foreign countries will print 'millions of mail-in ballots' in 'scandal of our times!'
- Infectious Disease Expert Pushes Back on Trump Claim: No, Virus Isn't 'Fading Away'
- US diplomats staged photo to pressure China over nuclear talks: Report
- ‘It’s going to be an angry mob’: Kentucky cuts number of polling stations by 95 percent ahead of primary voting
- Interim chief: Explanations for officers calling out sick vary
The police are like “if we can’t abuse people, we will quit” - Mohamad Safa
Only White Officers Are Allowed To Guard George Floyd's Murderer. Systematic Racism, My Foot!
Eight people of color who work as correctional officers in Minnesota filed a discrimination lawsuit Friday alleging that they were barred from guarding or being on the same floor as Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer charged with murder in the death of George Floyd.
Upon reflection, maybe handing out waivers that said “This rally might kill you” was kind of a turnoff. - Andy Borowitz
- Trump draws fire for saying he wanted coronavirus testing slowed down
- An Hour Before Trump Rally Scheduled to Begin, Campaign Sends Out Desperate Text: ‘There’s Still Space!’
- Tulsa Rally Crowd Goes WILD After Trump Successfully Drinks Glass of Water
- Trump campaign manager: Trolls claiming rally ticket hack ‘don’t know what they’re talking about’
- Sarah Sanders: Bolton was 'drunk on power'
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Claims Mick Mulvaney Exploded at 'F*cking Self-Righteous' John Bolton
- Bolton compares Trump White House to pinball machine
- Trump says niece's book would violate nondisclosure agreement
- White House adviser Kevin Hassett leaving administration: report
- Kudlow says 'no second wave' of coronavirus coming
- White House scaling back temperature screenings
- ‘I’ll teach my grandkids to hate you!’ Confederate flag-waving Trump supporter freaks out at BLM protesters
Trump’s going to have to spend the majority of his campaign funds on hiring people to attend rallies. - Woman In The Moon tweet
Coronavirus Rally #2 Is Tomorrow!
On Tuesday, US President Donald Trump is heading to Arizona, where a spike in coronavirus cases has raised alarm and prompted new rules.
Trump will speak to student supporters in Phoenix, where the city council and mayor have made face masks mandatory for people inside a building less than six feet away from others.
Coronavirus Disappointed By Tiny Turnout At Trump-s Tulsa Rally. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Joe Biden sets up presidential transition team
- Schumer calls for investigation into firing of former U.S. attorney Geoffrey Berman
- House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler says Attorney General William Barr deserves to be impeached but that it would be a "waste of time"
Paging Sean Spicer for a crowd estimate in Tulsa. - Dan Rather
Who Will Be Trump's Next Campaign Manager? Jared or Ivanka? Maybe Melania?
Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner are "pissed" at campaign manager Brad Parscale over his predictions of a much larger crowd than the one that turned out at the Tulsa rally Saturday night, according to a Trump campaign source.
I'll fight Jared Kushner. 3 rounds. I'll float like a butterfly and sting like a bee. - Stephen King
My cousins in Ireland think we’ve gone crazy over here. - Mia Farrow tweet
- Tennessean Apologizes For Running 'Horrific' Full-Page Anti-Muslim Ad From Christian Group
- Delta to restart flights between US and China
- Supreme Court rules SEC may seize profits from fraudulent companies
- Supreme Court declines to hear case challenging Trump steel tariffs
- Patagonia becomes latest company to pull ads from Facebook
Raise your hand if you think the American people deserved to know that their president begged China like a dog. - The Lincoln Project
Disney Workers Skeptical About Reopening Date
A coalition of unions representing thousands of workers at Disneyland theme park in Anaheim, Calif. said in a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-Calif.) that it is "not yet convinced it is safe to reopen the park" on July 17.
“Unfortunately, despite intensive talks with the company, we are not yet convinced it is safe to reopen the parks,” the Coalition of Resort Labor Unions said.
I have to confess, my favorite part of the MAGA rally was the lady who slept in her lawn chair and on concrete for 4 days to get one of the 9,000 occupied seats in a 19,000 seat arena. - Philip Blackmon