The Transportation Security Administration withheld N-95 masks from staff and exhibited "gross mismanagement" in its response to the Coronavirus crisis – leaving employees and travelers vulnerable during the most urgent days of the pandemic, a senior TSA official alleges in a new whistleblower complaint.
The only positive thing about the past 4 years is that Trumpism has unmasked all the traitors. - Publious tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- The Kremlin publicly denied that Putin can 'play Trump like a fiddle' as claimed by John Bolton
- Retired generals pull support for Trump nominee after offensive tweets uncovered by CNN
- CNN Torpedoes Trump: 'Be Better' and Stop 'Tweeting Fake Videos That Exploit Innocent Children'
- State Department official quits over Trump response to racial tensions
- Leaked CDC document contradicts Pence claim that U.S. coronavirus cases 'have stabilized'
- Florida and Texas governors blame spike in coronavirus cases on increased testing
- Tulsa imposes curfew ahead of Trump rally
- 'It’s going to be safe.' Oklahoma Gov. Stitt says state is ready for pivotal Tulsa campaign rally
- British Columbia closes cross-border loophole in Canada-U.S. park
- Police officer involved in the shooting death of Breonna Taylor to be fired, Louisville mayor announces
White House Staff Seething with Envy After Fauci Reveals He Has Not Spoken to Trump in Two Weeks - Andy Borowitz
Spring Break Was Such A Boon To Florida!
Florida added another 3,207 coronavirus cases Thursday, shattering the previous daily record as the state emerges as an alarming hot spot among places grappling with a resurgence of the disease...There have been 85,926 coronavirus cases reported in Florida since the outbreak began and 3,061 deaths. The state reported 43 additional COVID-19 deaths Thursday.
Trump Says He Has No Intention of Having Bolton’s Book Read Aloud to Him - Andy Borowitz
- President Trump threatens protesters ahead of Tulsa rally
- Twitter labels video tweeted by Trump as 'manipulated media'
- Trump signals he will submit new paperwork on DACA after Supreme Court decision
- Trump mounts campaign for more debates against Biden
- Justice Department defends prosecutors in Flynn case
- Mulvaney: Trump ‘didn’t hire very well,’ doesn’t mesh with ‘military personality’
- Bolton lawyers call DOJ attempt to halt book's publication ‘surreal’ — and too late
- Schwarzenegger: Anyone making coronavirus masks a "political issue is an absolute moron"
Donald Trump has broken the law and violated the Constitution every single day of his Presidency. And the GOP has helped him do it. - Rob Reiner
|We vant to be alone.|
President Donald Trump says he’s heard some interesting things about Roswell, but he’s not sharing even with his eldest child.
Trump made the comments Thursday in a Father’s Day-themed interview with his son Don Trump Jr., hosted by the president’s reelection campaign. Don Jr. wound down his interview by jokingly asking his Dad/President if he would ever divulge more information about Roswell, the New Mexico city known for its proximity to arguably most famous UFO event — “and let us know what’s really going on.”
I'm old enough to remember when Republican politicians could denounce Nazis without alienating their base. - Middle Age Riot
Rock The Voter News
- Dems request watchdog probe use of federal law enforcement in DC during Floyd protests
- California enacts November mail-ballot law — with surprising GOP support
- Pelosi removes paintings of Confederate leaders from Capitol
Sen. Klobuchar Wants A Woman of Color As Vice President
Sen. Klobuchar announces she is withdrawing from consideration to be Joe Biden's vice presidential choice: "I think this is a moment to put a woman of color on that ticket."
Tomorrow during Trumps big klan rally would be a really, really great time for Biden to announce Harris as his VP.
Just saying.... - lisastark35 tweet
When a historical photo needs no words
- The Trump Administration paid millions for test tubes — and got unusable mini soda bottles
- Warren wants to know why Pence rejected U.S. goods in COVID fight
- AMC won't require face masks when theaters reopen to avoid 'political controversy'
- Microsoft president swipes at rivals like Apple in urging scrutiny of app stores
- Vatican calls on Catholics to divest from fossil fuels
- Trump scrolls through his phone while small business owners share their pandemic stories
Juneteenth is henceforth considered a US holiday at Tesla & SpaceX. - Elon Musk
Labor Group Expels Seattle Police Union For Racism
The largest labor group in the Seattle area has expelled the city's police union, saying the guild representing officers failed to address racism within its ranks.
The vote Wednesday night by the King County Labor Council to exclude the Seattle Police Officers Guild comes after weeks of protests in the city over police brutality and racism following the killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis.
I pray that tomorrow in Tulsa there is no violence. I pray it doesn’t lead to a further spike in illness. But make no mistake. President Trump bears responsibility for whatever happens. He is provoking and inciting a confrontation with glee. - Dan Rather