Former national security adviser John Bolton has leveled a stunning accusation against his former boss, claiming in his new book that President Donald Trump personally asked his Chinese counterpart, Xi Jinping, to help him win the 2020 US presidential election, according to a copy obtained by CNN Wednesday.
John Bolton swore there were WMDs and still thinks 4485+ dead Americans that weren't his kids were totally worth it and suddenly he's the good guy here. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Atlanta police call in sick to protest felony murder charge of officer who shot Rayshard Brooks
- Trump Complains to Hannity 'Police Have Not Been Treated Fairly in Our Country' During Protests Over Police Killings
- Al Sharpton Warns Police Will Continue Acting in 'Demonic Fashion' Without Legal Accountability
- Texas man arrested by FBI for allegedly threatening to kill Black Lives Matter protesters
- Half-brother of Robert Fuller killed by police amid hanging death investigation
- Florida bridge at 'risk of an imminent collapse,' Coast Guard says
Trump might not be a good president, but he's turning out to be a great book publicist. - The Lincoln Project
Good Thing Trump Has Crappy Lawyers
The Supreme Court ruled on Thursday to block the Trump administration from ending an Obama-era program that shields nearly 700,000 young undocumented immigrants from deportation, upending a key feature of President Trump’s immigration agenda.
In a fractured decision, the justices said the administration failed to give an adequate justification for terminating the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, as required by federal law.
Brett Kavanaugh, who sided in favor of deporting DREAMers, remains who we always knew he was. - Brian Fallon
- Trump Said ‘Scumbag’ Journalists ‘Should Be Executed’: Bolton Book
- Trump Lashes Out About Trailing Biden in Battleground States: 'The Polls Are Fake' — 'In My Polls We're Ahead'
- GOP Sen. Grassley Says He’s Introducing Bill to Protect IGs After Recent Trump Admin Firings
- Robert Mueller Sued for Defamation Over Footnote That Hinted at Infamous Golden Shower Footage
- White House Chaos and ‘Personal Favors to Dictators’: 11 Insane Revelations From Bolton's Book
- The Best People: Here’s a List of Everyone President Trump Hired and Then Destroyed on Twitter
- Pro-Trump activist booted from flight for not wearing mask
- FAA says it won't make masks on planes mandatory
Donald Trump is better than Barack Obama at one thing: killing citizens. - Middle Age Riot
Trump Tries Pandering To African Americans
Former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick may get a second chance at a professional football career, and even President Donald Trump thinks he deserves a shot.
On Wednesday, Trump was interviewed by Sinclair correspondent Scott Thuman, who asked him about Kaepernick and whether he deserved another chance to play for an NFL team.
Republican Senators Report Sudden Vision Impairment Rendering Them Unable To Read John Bolton’s Book. - Andy Borowitz
Trump’s Confusion About Finland Being Part of Russia Shows Alarming Ignorance, Says Sarah Palin. - Andy Borowitz
Just a reminder that six months ago today, Donald Trump was impeached. - Roland Scahill
Rock The Voter News
- Biden launches first general election ads targeting states Trump won in 2016
- Top Democrats express outrage at Bolton book allegations
- Pelosi says 4 portraits of former House speakers who served in the Confederacy to be removed Friday
Most Americans Can't Stand Their Kids Any Longer!
A slight majority of U.S. parents said they would prefer their children to return to full-time in-person schooling in the fall, according to a new Gallup poll.
Fifty-six percent of parents of children who attend a K-12 school said they favor their children returning to school full-time, in-person in the fall, according to the poll released Thursday.
Jimmy Carter Checks Into Rehab For Debilitating House-Building Addiction - The Onion
- Nike, Target, Twitter and more make Juneteenth a paid company holiday
- Rubio to introduce bill allowing NCAA athletes to make money from name, likeness
- Apple officially starts accepting Mac trade-ins at retail stores
- Twitter will let you tweet with your voice
Hilarious now that anyone thought it was a plot hole that after the events of Jurassic Park that people would dare
A) Re-open the park
B) Be eager to visit the re-opened Park
- Chris Calogero
Google Chrome Users Attacked By Spyware
A newly discovered spyware effort attacked users through 32 million downloads of extensions to Google’s market-leading Chrome web browser, researchers at Awake Security told Reuters, highlighting the tech industry’s failure to protect browsers as they are used more for email, payroll and other sensitive functions.
Do anti-science eras normally end well? - Andy Slavitt