The nation’s top infectious diseases expert, Dr. Anthony Fauci, warned that the country hasn’t yet finished with its first wave of the Covid-19 outbreak and definitively swore off personally attending a massive indoor rally like the upcoming Trump campaign rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Dr. Fauci Still Years Behind Melania’s Record of Not Speaking To Trump. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Fauci: why the public wasn't told to wear masks when the coronavirus pandemic began
- 'Don't Come': Oklahoma Republican Senator Warns Older Trump Supporters to Stay Away From Tulsa Rally
- Florida, Texas and Arizona set records for daily COVID-19 cases
- Masks no longer required in West Wing, McEnany says
- Judge orders Mnuchin to give Native American tribes full stimulus funding
- US fighter jets intercept Russian aircraft off Alaska coast for 2nd time in week
I wonder if police ever think about why there's no song called "f-ck the fire department" or "f-ck the paramedics." - Travon tweet
Yes, Bring In The U.N. Please!
The brother of George Floyd, an unarmed black man whose death in police custody set off protests worldwide, is calling on the United Nations Human Rights Council to establish an independent commission to study police brutality against black people in the U.S.
If Trump goes ahead with this rally, I’m going to watch.I’m going to imagine all those invisible particulates spewing out of shouting mouths & hovering like a cloud over the crowd.As Trump sniffs his way through his lies & hate, I want to see the exact moment he is infected. - Woman In The Moon tweet
- McConnell signals he will not negotiate police reform with Democrats before vote
- Trump administration sued over marine monument rollback
- Trump golf club in Florida requests rent relief, citing coronavirus impact
- White House throws support behind GOP police reform bill
- Flynn's lawyers accuse outside counsel of 'flagrant personal and partisan assault'
- Colbert and Kimmel Mock Trump's 'Pile of Crap' Lawsuit Against John Bolton
- Oklahoma State football coach apologizes for wearing OAN t-shirt
- Fox Anchor Presses Kellyanne Conway on Pence's 'Rosy' Coronavirus Op-Ed: Is That In Line With Health Experts?
Trump Proposes Overruling Supreme Court by Creating Supremer Court. - Andy Borowitz
Senate Covers For Their Inside Trader
The Senate Ethics Committee has dropped its investigation into whether Senator Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) engaged in insider trading before the coronavirus pandemic roiled financial markets.
Trump Grateful That Vast Majority of Supporters Unable To Read Most Words In Bolton’s Book. - Andy Borowitz
Congress Moving Toward Safer Vote-By-Paper-Airplane Option - The Onion
Rock The Voter News
This country is being run like one of Donald Trump’s businesses. - John Fugelsang
How Many Republicans Will JUST SAY NO To Mandatory Facemasks?
Nancy Pelosi is tightening the rules. Late Tuesday, she asked committee chairs to require masks at all hearings — and authorized the sergeant at arms to bar anyone who refuses to cover their face, according to a senior aide familiar with the request.
If Barron Trump wanted to rebel against his parents, all he would have to do is be a decent human being. - Middle Age Riot
Trump hasn't tweeted anything in fifteen hours. Must be something wrong with the wifi in the underground bunker. - Palmer Report tweet
- FCC Commissioner Suggests Opening Google to Liability After it Whacked The Federalist
- Joe Scarborough EXPLODES Over Facebook ‘Promoting’ Extremism: Mark Zuckerberg is ‘LYING’ to You!
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings is donating $120 million to historically black colleges and universities
- Target permanently raising hourly minimum wage to $15
And Just Like That Aunt Jemima Bites The Dust. Yep, Times They Are A Changin'
The Aunt Jemima brand of syrup and pancake mix will get a new name and image, Quaker Oats announced Wednesday, saying the company recognizes that "Aunt Jemima's origins are based on a racial stereotype."
The 130-year-old brand features a Black woman named Aunt Jemima, who was originally dressed as a minstrel character.
Y’all: you should have been using real maple syrup anyway. - Kimberly Atkins
Overheard: Has Covid-19 forced you to wear a mask and glasses at the same time? You may be entitled to condensation. - George Takei