Dr. Anthony Fauci did an about-face on President Donald Trump’s recent coronavirus testing comments by saying neither he nor his colleagues have been told to slow testing down.
Trump Offers Stimulus Checks to Anyone Willing to Come to His Next Rally - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump Wails About Not Getting Credit for Fauci's Coronavirus Approval Numbers From the 'Fake News' Media
- Secretary of the Interior weighs in on 'peaceful protest' in Lafayette Square: 'We will not bow to anarchists'
- Trump plans order reinforcing laws against vandalizing monuments
- Brian Kilmeade Storms At Protesters Who Tried to Take Down Andrew Jackson Statue: 'How Dare You Put a Rope Around His Neck!'
- Trump Directs People to Watch Random Black on White Violence Video: 'Looks What’s Going on Here'
Trump is doing more to protect statues than American citizens. - The Lincoln Project
I’m getting pretty tired of these news cycles where we have endless dances over whether the President meant what he said. Don’t his actions speak loudly enough? - Dan Rather tweet
I Wonder How Many People Obama Would Draw If He Held A Rally For Biden
Former President Barack Obama raised more than $4 million from 120,000 individual donors ahead of his first fundraiser for presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden.
The small-dollar fundraiser Tuesday night will be held online and offers a fresh test of Obama's ability to transfer his popularity to Biden, his former vice president who is now seeking the White House on his own.
I love love love Sarah Cooper!
- GOP senator introducing bill to scale back qualified immunity for police
- Trump Seethes at 'Washed Up Creepster' John Bolton: He 'Should Be In Jail'
- Corey Lewandowski Goes After Trump Campaign For ‘Overpromising and Underdelivering’ on Tulsa Rally Crowd
- White House says Trump has no apology for calling coronavirus 'kung flu' at Tulsa rally
- Trump: 'I don't kid' on coronavirus testing
- Trump says Obama may have committed treason, refuses to elaborate on specific charges
- Trump administration considering probe of CDC over coronavirus handling: report
Trump Calls Drinking Glass of Water Proudest Achievement as President - Andy Borowitz
KKKentucky Has One Polling Place for Louisville
With only one polling place designated for Louisville on Tuesday, voters who didn't cast mail-in ballots or show up early could face long lines in Kentucky's primary election, the latest to unfold in a pandemic that's triggered unprecedented election disruptions across the country.
So let me get this straight: Legislation to restore the Voting Rights Act has been sitting on McConnell’s desk for months — and he will directly benefit from his state allocating just one polling place for 616,000 predominantly Black voters?
Can this be any more blatant? - Robert Reich
Rock The Voter News
- Cuomo: 'Seriously considering a quarantine' for out-of-state visitors
- Rep. Jerry Nadler Threatens to Subpoena, Freeze Budget of AG Barr to Compel His Testimony Over Firing of SDNY Chief Geoffrey Berman
- Harris, Booker and Schumer say GOP police plan is 'not salvageable'
- Miami mayor says presidential debate may not have audience
Trump made getting a test difficult. And he’s about to do the same thing with mail-in ballots. - The Lincoln Project
Death Penalty Loses Popularity
A slight majority of Americans say they think the death penalty is morally justifiable, the lowest percentage ever recorded, according to new polling from Gallup.
Of those surveyed, 54 percent said they believe capital punishment is morally acceptable, a six-point decline from 2019, according to the survey.
Trump to Hold Next Rally in Bunker - Andy Borowitz
- CNN's Kaitlan Collins Reports Secret Service Forced Press Corps to Evacuate White House Amid Nearby Protests
- State Department Mutes Reporter's Bolton Question During Briefing Call About Supporting Press Freedom
- Nevada adopting California's tough car pollution rules, pushing back against Trump administration
- New reflective coating will keep homes of the future cooler
“I know being a cop is hard. But some jobs can’t have bad apples. Some jobs, everybody gotta be good. Like pilots. Ya know, airlines can’t be like ‘Most of our pilots like to land. We just got a few bad apples that like to crash into mountains. Please bear with us.” -Chris Rock
Soon-To-Be Coronavirus Statistic Curses Reporter
MSNBC brought a conversation with President Donald Trump’s supporters to an end after one of them called the coronavirus “Covid-1984 bullsh*t” on live TV.
Vaughn Hillyard was in Phoenix on Tuesday to cover the crowds that lined up for Trump’s event later in the day. Arizona has seen a particularly acute spike in Covid-19 cases this week, and Trump’s event there comes days after his under-attended rally in Tulsa that reportedly enraged him.
Ford Delays Launch Of New Bronco To Avoid O.J. Simpson’s Birthday - The Onion
The upside of hiking in a face mask in 80 degree weather is I inadvertently created my own mushroom grow-house. - Conan O'Brien