Daily increase in epicentre of US outbreak takes tally nationally to more than 70,000
When will America rise up and say, ENOUGH?!?! - Publius tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump cryptically tells reporters 'a lot of things' might happen soon following call with Putin
- Republican breaks with Trump, calls for 'tens of millions' of coronavirus tests
- Frustrated doctors push administration to reveal which hospitals are getting remdesivir — and why
- Amid pandemic, Pompeo to visit Israel for annexation talks
- France seizes 440,000 face masks as it breaks up medical smuggling networks
- EU proposes extending its travel ban until June 15
Joe Biden: "Think about how much fear, how much loss, how much agony could have been avoided if President Trump hadn't wasted so much time."
This Is Probably True
American mercenary Luke Denman, who was captured along with other Americans during a failed coup against Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro, claimed President Donald Trump commanded the mission in an edited “confession” video that aired on Venezuelan television Wednesday.
Bill Barr Orders Justice Department To Remove Word Justice From Website. - Andy Borowitz
- Bill Barr acting ‘strangely confident’ that Trump will win re-election: Ex-FBI special agent
- Mike Pence caught on hot mic delivering ’empty’ PPE boxes into a nursing home ‘for the camera’
- Pence staff member tests positive for coronavirus
- Trump Calls Obama DOJ ‘Human Scum,’ Accuses Administration of Treason in Response to Flynn Case Being Dropped
- Woman Who Accused Dr. Fauci of Sexual Assault Claims Blundering Operative Jacob Wohl Paid Her to Lie
- Kayleigh McEnany called Trump comment 'racist,' 'hateful' and 'not the American way' in 2015
- Neighbor of father and son arrested in Ahmaud Arbery killing is also under investigation
Trump Says Prosecuting Flynn Would Set Dangerous Precedent of Guilty Person Being Punished. - Andy Borowitz
The two killers of Ahmaud Arbery were finally arrested after 75 days, not because the justice system demanded it, but because the people demanded justice. We will continue to do so until it is served. - George Takei
Lock This Fool Up!
Colorado Republican Chairman Ken Buck is getting some criticism from his own party after it was revealed that he pressured a party official to enter inaccurate election results, the Times-Call reports.
The Denver Post reported this week that Buck, who is also a U.S. congressman, was caught on an audio recording as he attempted to pressure a local party official to submit the incorrect results to set the primary ballot for a state Senate seat.
Good morning, I want to live. I'm voting for Joe Biden. End of story. - Indian Spice tweet
Rock The Voter News
- New Bill Would Give Americans $2,000 Per Month Until Coronavirus Pandemic Is Over
- House Intelligence Committee releases Russia probe transcripts with dozens of witnesses, including Trump Jr.
- Joe Biden Responds To Accuser Tara Reade's Call For Him To Drop Out: 'These Claims Are Flat-Out False'
Trump is selling these useless facemasks.
Q. What do Barack Obama & Fred Trump have in common?
A. Donald Trump wrecked everything he inherited from them both
#TrumpDepression - John Fugelsang
Drip, Drip, STOP!
U.S. Chief Justice John Roberts on Friday put a temporary hold on the disclosure to a Democratic-led House of Representatives committee of grand jury material redacted from former Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian interference in the 2016 election.
The block will remain in place while the court considers what action to take. The U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit ruled in March that the materials had to be disclosed to the House Judiciary Committee and refused to put that decision on hold.
Over 70,000 Americans dead.
More than 20 million newly unemployed.
No national testing and trace strategy.
What was the President’s message to the nation this morning?
That I am “dirty” and “going down.”
I have said he’s unfit for office, and every day he proves me right. - Rep. Adam Schiff
South Korea and the US had their first reported case on the same day.
Today, South Korea has reduced daily cases by 90%. In the US, 70,000 Americans have died and unemployment has hit 14.7%.
The difference: competent government that heeds experts. Vote for that in November. - Hillary Clinton
- April jobs report shows horrific impact of pandemic
- Still hiring! Walmart, other superstores buck U.S. employment trend
- J.C. Penney to file for bankruptcy as soon as next week, sources say
- Off-duty officer body slams Walmart shopper irate over face mask rule
- Rick Wilson Blasts 'Typical F*ckery' After Facebook Slaps Warning Label on Lincoln Project's Anti-Trump Ad
You couldn't really call Donald Trump a Republican president until he wrecked the economy. - Middle Age Riot
Dept. of Education Puts The Screws To Public Colleges
When Congress allocated money for higher education in the coronavirus rescue package, it set aside nearly $350 million for colleges that had "significant unmet needs."
Most of that money has now been allotted by the U.S. Department of Education to small, private colleges that serve just a fraction of U.S. college students. Meanwhile, public colleges — which serve more than 70% of all college students – are facing a steep drop in state funding.
Scorpion/Wildfire Update: No scorpions inside my home today but I smashed the twin of yesterday's intruder with my foot in my garden. He was scurrying across the gravel. Shudder.
My son's home is safe so far and he may return home tomorrow.