President Donald Trump is set to issue new guidelines to states on Thursday aimed at easing social distancing restrictions and reopening parts of the country as the U.S. grapples with the economic fallout of the coronavirus pandemic.
Just when you thought Birthers couldn’t be any worse, they went and became Deathers. - Adam Parkhomenko
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- 17 bodies found at nursing home after anonymous tip
- Gov. Cuomo Issues Executive Order Requiring All New Yorkers to Wear A Mask While in Public
- New York stay-home order extended to May 15
- New York City seeks private support to keep crucial food distributors afloat
- Hot spots erupt in farm belt states where governors insist lockdowns aren’t needed
- UK coronavirus lockdown extended at least three more weeks
- Ortega insists Nicaragua will not stop activities due to coronavirus
- Stephen Miller’s hard-line policies on refugee families make a comeback at HHS
‘Barber…I Was A Barber,’ Says Man Struggling To Recall Life Before Pandemic. - The Onion
Imagine What China Thinks of Trump
President Trump has lambasted the WHO for accepting Beijing's assurances about the coronavirus outbreak, but he repeated them, as well.
Here are 15 times Trump hailed China for its push to prevent a pandemic — an effort that ultimately failed
Reported US coronavirus deaths:
Feb. 15: 0 deaths
Mar. 15: 65 deaths
Apr. 15: 30,844 deaths - Ryan Struyk, CNN
- Rush Limbaugh Invites Trump to Audition For His Show Following Report President Plotted Radio Venture
- Trump Claims Ignorance of How His Signature Got on 'Big, Fat, Beautiful' Stimulus Checks, But Doesn't Object: 'I'm Satisfied With That'
- Trump inaccurately says Pelosi called for parties in SF
- Geraldo Rivera: 'Amateurish'…'Very Dishonest' for MSNBC, CNN to Fact-Check Trump's Coronavirus Briefings in Real Time
- Jerry Falwell Jr. to New York Times Reporter In a Voicemail: ‘You’re in Some Serious Trouble’
- Chuck Todd Baffled By Trump Presser: 'Is He Trying to Start a Constitutional Crisis Over Voice of America?!'
- Churchgoers’ Lawsuit Compares Covid-19 Restrictions to Internment of Japanese Americans During WWII
- White House snubs Azar, installs Trump loyalist Michael Caputo as HHS spokesperson
- Bill Gates hikes coronavirus contribution after bashing Trump for defunding WHO
Even cocaine is like, "Dude, you're freaking me out right now." #PressBriefing - Miles Kahn
Puppet Sends Ventilators To Putin
The Russian government said it would "certainly accept" President Trump's offer to donate ventilators to treat coronavirus patients in the country.
Trump said Wednesday that the U.S. would be willing to send ventilators to Russia, noting that "they're having a hard time in Moscow. We're going to help them."
Defunding WHO in the middle of a pandemic is like pulling the plug on firefighters in the aftermath of 9/11. - Christiane Amanpour, CNN
I will not endorse Joe Biden until he commits to coming round here and telling me that I'm right about everything. He has to earn my vote. And cleaning up our garage wouldn't hurt either. Maybe cooking us a light supper. - Michael Marshall Smith
Rock The Voter News
- Biden on if he can reach Trump's base: 'Probably not'
- Biden campaign denies ex-aide's sexual assault allegation
- ‘Yes’: Elizabeth Warren’s One-Word Answer When Asked If She’d Accept Veep Nod from Biden
- Democratic challenger Jaime Harrison outraised Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham in the first quarter of 2020
Sure Obama is endorsing Biden, but where is his long-form endorsement?? - Stephen Colbert
Navy Having Second Thoughts About Firing Captain Who Was Trying To Protect His Sailors
The Navy is looking into whether it can reinstate Capt. Brett E. Crozier, who was removed from command of the carrier Theodore Roosevelt after he pleaded for more help fighting a novel coronavirus outbreak aboard his ship, Defense Department officials said Wednesday.
Reporting with a face mask is hard. “I’m a reporter,” I said to a woman walking out Whole Foods. She tried to give me money. “Oh I thought you said you need a quarter,” she said. - Christian Hetrick
If oil goes any lower, Exxon Mobil might have to layoff some members of Congress. - Joseph Fahmy
- Delays to coronavirus stimulus cash cause angst, confusion: 'This is all just insane'
- 22 Million Americans Have Filed Jobless Claims in First Month of Coronavirus Lockdowns
- LA Mayor Says Large Gatherings Like Sporting Events, Concerts Will Not Be Allowed Until 2021
- CNN’s Cuomo Reveals Wife’s Coronavirus Diagnosis: ‘It Just Breaks My Heart’
- Facebook to tell millions of users they’ve seen ‘fake news’ about coronavirus
At least 28,000 dead.
At least 22 million out of work.
The guys who want you to blame immigrants have decimated America while the immigrants just keep on working. - LOLGOP
Small Businesses Get Screwed By Big Businesses
Major U.S. restaurant chains are starting to secure government-backed loans that Congress created to protect small businesses during the pandemic, fueling concerns that big corporations will siphon away rapidly dwindling funds.
Can we all agree to temporarily raise the bar for what’s considered an “alcoholic?” - Conan O'Brien