Democrats and Republicans got into a shouting match behind closed doors on Tuesday while interviewing a witness in the impeachment investigation, with Democrats accusing Republicans of trying to out the anonymous whistleblower who sparked the impeachment inquiry, according to five sources from both parties.
“He received a Purple Heart. You’re receiving subpoenas.” — Kamala Harris claps back at Trump for his unpatriotic attack on Lt. Col. Vindman
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- CNN Military Analyst Blasts 'Offensive' Attacks on Lt. Col. Vindman's Heritage: He 'Bled for This Country'
- 'Absolutely Despicable': Ex-CIA Official Fires Back at Laura Ingraham Over Her Smears of US Army Colonel
- Fox & Friends Notes Lt. Col. Vindman's 'Affinity' for Ukraine Following Laura Ingraham, John Yoo ‘Espionage’ Claim
- Trump goes on Twitter tear after White House official condemns his Ukraine call
- Amb. Gordon Sondland now tells Congress that there was a quid pro quo involved with Ukraine after previously denying it
- Trump says al-Baghdadi died 'screaming and crying.' U.S. officials aren't sure how he knows that.
- White House and U.S. official's wife sued over teen's death in U.K.
You know, for a bunch of people who never actually served themselves but just love them some military, Republicans sure do spend one hell of a lot of time smearing Purple Heart veterans. - Stonekettle
Lest We Not Forget: George W. Bush's Legacy Is Invading Iraq and Destabilizing the Region
Gunmen opened fire on protesters in the Shiite holy city of Karbala on Tuesday, killing 18 people and wounding hundreds, The Associated Press reported, citing Iraqi security officials.
The attack by masked shooters came during a fifth consecutive day of demonstrations protesting corruption, a lack of jobs and other matters, according to the AP. The news outlet reported that 240 people have been killed since the protests began earlier this month.
‘Again, Again, Again!’ Exclaims Clapping, Grinning Trump After Sixth Time Watching Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi Death Video - The Onion
Yes, refusing to testify in front of congress is always a great way to declare no wrongdoing. It’s like these Assholes have never read a history book, just like their baboon president. - Chelsea Handler
- Jared Kushner swings back at Joe Biden
- Lock Them Up? Frank Luntz Says Fans Should Be 'Held Accountable' For Booing Trump in Fox News Appearance
- Judy Woodruff Confronts Pence on Ukraine: Did Mention of Biden in Call 'Raise a Red Flag With You?'
- DOJ Court Filing Reveals FBI’s Justification for Withholding Brett Kavanaugh Background Check Info
- Matt Gaetz Goes Off on Ellen's EP Andy Lassner Over Tweet Calling Him a 'F*cking Tool'
- Sessions strongly considering bid for old Senate seat in Alabama
- No One Has Any Idea What This 'Gross,' Halloween-Themed Air Force One Press Lunch is Supposed to Be
- Federal judge temporarily blocks Alabama's near-total abortion ban
- Reporter on Katie Hill scandal promotes GOP candidates for her seat
Rudy Giuliani butt dialed an NBCNews reporter while he was talking to someone about needing money and Biden. You know you're f-cked when your own ass is trying to send you to jail. - Bette Midler
All The President's Consiglieres
In an interview earlier this month with Yahoo News, Giuliani responded with an unequivocal “Yes, sir” when asked if he is representing Trump pro bono, including covering expenses. Jay Sekulow, Trump’s other main personal attorney, says his work for Trump is paid, but declined to say by whom or how much.
Until now, Trump’s legal arrangements have been in a gray area of regulation, but critics are trying to change that and the OGE is currently considering establishing new rules for how members of the executive branch can pay for their personal legal needs.
Donald Trump: "Human scum! Horseface! Fat pig! Bimbo! Slob! Disgusting animal!"
Baseball fans: "Boooo."
Republicans: "Disrespectful!" - Middle Age Riot
“To see those, those monkeys from those African countries—damn them, they’re still uncomfortable wearing shoes!” - Ronald Reagan, speaking to Nixon
Rock The Voter News
- House committees ask key Mulvaney aide for testimony in impeachment inquiry: report
- Joe Biden was denied communion at Catholic church in South Carolina
- CNN Poll: Sanders and Warren fight for home field
If you think the GOP won’t attack a decorated veteran with cries of treachery and betrayal you should google the 2004 presidential election. It was a whole thing! - Chris Hayes
Does Bernie Back This Nonsense?
Bernie-backing plaintiffs in a class-action lawsuit against the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Debbie Wasserman Schultz were just shut down by the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals. Now, the only remaining avenue for direct recourse is an appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court.
Very surprised that all the tough guys who attacked a little girl for speaking out about climate change are crying about the president being booed at a baseball game. - OhNoSheTwint
- News outlets have reportedly paid Melania Trump thousands for photos of her for 'positive stories only' since inauguration
- Republicans move to end car emissions hearing early due to impeachment proceedings
- Trump International Hotel's Room Rates to Skyrocket When GOP’s Retreat Is Held on Premises
- $16.8 Million In Campaign Funds Went To Trump Businesses, Latest Records Reveal
- 'Why Is This Airplane Still Flying?' The FAA Missteps That Kept .Boeing's Max Aloft
Not only should weed be legalized, it should also be forcibly administered to Congress. - John Fuglsang
Trump Said He'd Save the Coal Industry. Whoops.
The largest privately owned U.S. coal mining company is seeking bankruptcy protection.
Ohio-based Murray Energy filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization Tuesday. The company seeks to restructure nearly $3 billion in debt and obtained some $350 million in new loans to continue operating during the bankruptcy proceeding...CEO Robert Murray has been one of the most prominent coal executives to press the Trump administration for greater federal protection of the struggling industry.
No thanks, haunted houses. I can walk down the street at night being terrified some man is going to jump out at me for free. - OhNoSheTwint
Hi folks. Can you please kick in a dollar or two?