Donald Trump has rarely returned to New York City since becoming president, likely because, despite the fact that he calls the city home, most people who live there can’t stand him. Yet there may be a place that hates him even more, and that’s Washington, DC, where he received a humiliating 4% of the vote in 2016.
Back off, haters! Yes, Trump was booed at the World Series but only because Crooked Hillary filled the stadium with the 3 million paid illegal immigrants that registered & voted against him 2016.
And the poor guy just realized that Matt Gaetz isn't Barron.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Iraqi President: 'U.S. Allies are Worried About the Dependability of' America Under Trump
- NBC's Richard Engel: World Is 'Safer, Better Place' Without ISIS Leader, But Kurds 'Are Not Celebrating' Right Now
- Was Trump's Al-Baghdadi Raid Situation Room Picture Staged?
- Ukrainian leader felt Trump pressure before taking office
Dear Donnie,I don't think it's a good idea for you to go to a Nationals game! The crowd has taken your slogan and used it against you!! Of all the nerve. I hope your feeling isn't hurt.
Have a hamberder. It will help. - Bette Midler
Oh Great. The US Army Is Going To Release a Snuff Film
Asked at a press briefing if the US military has video or photos of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi's final moments, Army Gen. Mark A. Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said, "We do have videos, photos."
"We're not prepared to release those...they're going through a declassification process," Milley said.
He added that the photos and videos would be released by the military in the coming days.
Trump Claims Baghdadi’s Last Words Were, “No One Can Impeach The Great Donald Trump Now” - Andy Borowitz
- Trump Press Secretary Goes Full ‘Dear Leader’: John Kelly ‘Totally Unequipped to Handle the Genius of Our Great President’
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Tries Walk Back Mueller Testimony That She Lied About James Comey
- Trump compares Chicago to Afghanistan and rips into police chief for snubbing him
- Trump admin appeals ruling on Mueller grand jury material
- Trey Gowdy on Whether He'll Be Joining the Trump Legal Team: 'I Have No Idea'
- Greg Walden to retire in latest sign of GOP doubts about retaking House
Ya know, Trump’s eventual departure from office is going to trigger a liberal baby boom. - The Hoarse Whisperer tweet
Dems Threaten Contempt. JUST DO IT!
House Democrats are threatening to charge a key witness in their impeachment investigation with contempt after he defied a subpoena and failed to show up at the Capitol Monday morning.
Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said the lawsuit filed by Charles Kupperman, a deputy to former national security adviser John Bolton, questioning his obligation to appear before Congress "has no basis in law" since Kupperman is now a private citizen.
There’s nothing like a father bringing a son to a baseball game.
You’re the President. You have a 13 year old boy. You have a box at the World Series.
So you bring...Matt Gaetz? - Bryan Behar
Rudy Giuliani Has a Butt?
Rudy Giuliani butt-dials NBC reporter, heard discussing need for cash and trashing Bidens.
“The problem is we need some money,” Giuliani says to an unidentified man during an accidental call to NBC News writer.
Rock The Voter News
- House to vote this week on impeachment inquiry procedures
- Top House Dem Suggests Impeachment May Not Be Wrapped Up by End of Year: Won’t ‘Put a Timeline on This Investigation’
- Democrat asks FEC to investigate Trump campaign declining to pay police bills
- Joe Biden Calls Trump 'An Idiot' for Saying Russia's Election Interference Was a 'Hoax'
- Bernie Sanders to black student: Respect the police, don't get shot in the head
- Freshman Democratic Rep. Katie Hill Resigning from Congress Amid Scandal
- Former Congressman John Conyers Dead at 90
A Congresswoman is resigning because of revenge porn. Meanwhile, the president continues to get a pass. - Joyce Alene
Trump Tells Russia About the Raid but Not Pelosi
President Donald Trump did not give House Speaker Nancy Pelosi or other key members of Congress advance notice of the Saturday night raid that ended in the death of terrorist leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
Among major differences between the World Series chants and the ones at a Trump rally, they didn't need a guy with a microphone up on stage whipping them up.
It was organic. - Fred Harding
- On Syrian oil, Trump says US 'should be able to take some'
- IKEA banning disposable plastic products in Israel
- NBC News releases former employees from confidentiality agreements if they were harassed
- Virgin Galactic Goes Public on New York Stock Exchange
Donald J Trump, the J stands for genius. - irishrygirl
Zuckerberg is a Creep
Hundreds of Facebook employees are raising sharp concerns over the company's policy allowing misinformation in political ads, raising the stakes as the company simultaneously faces a firestorm of criticism from policymakers and 2020 Democrats externally.
Going as Former Gifted Child for Halloween and the whole costume is just gonna be people asking “What are you supposed to be?” And me saying “I was supposed to be a lot of things.” - leah tweet
Hi folks. Can you please kick in a dollar or two?