Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, told House impeachment investigators Tuesday that the White House transcript of a July call between President Donald Trump and Ukraine’s president omitted crucial words and phrases, and that his attempts to include them failed, according to three people familiar with the testimony.
Once this is all over the people who defended Trump will have to enter the whiteness protection program. - OhNoSheTwint
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Top Pentagon official doesn't know where Trump got details about raid that killed ISIS leader
- Ex-ISIS member predicts revenge for leader's death
- NSC official's testimony appears to contradict Rick Perry Ukraine claims
- Turkey summons U.S. ambassador over Armenian genocide resolution
- If U.S. Takes Syrian Oil, It May Violate International Laws Against Pillage
- New Russian submarine test fires intercontinental missile for first time
When I was bleeding out on that dusty field in Iraq, I didn’t care where the American troops that rescued me were born—I only cared that they had American flags on their shoulders. - Sen. Tammy Duckworth
Flynn Flip Flops
U.S. prosecutors on Tuesday accused President Donald Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn of making "an extraordinary reversal" to try to undo his sworn admission that he lied to former Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigators about his contacts with Russia.
This deserves a repeat
Vindman Says Ukraine Transcript Left Out Lengthy Sections Of Trump Bragging About Time He Was In Pizza Hut Commercial - The Onion
- Trump Jr. attacks Vindman: "Total absolution if you are a leftist veteran"
- McConnell: House impeachment resolution 'falls way short'
- Graham blasts new House impeachment process
- Trump says impeachment has given him experience with broken criminal justice system
- Trump aides start soaking high-priced D.C. lawyers in new business
- Grassley shoots down White House plan to install Cuccinelli atop DHS
- Trump operative Papadopoulos jumps into CA-25 race to fill Hill seat
- WATCH: Jim Jordan Admits He's Trying to Out Whistleblower While Denying He's Trying to Out Whistleblower
- Pennsylvania judge strikes down gun ordinances inspired by Pittsburg synagogue shooting
- Appeals court delays House’s access to Mueller grand jury secrets
Donald Trump is all the proof you need that no one cries harder than the bully who finally gets his comeuppance - Jeff Tiedrich
Wow. Epstein Was Murdered. No Surprise.
Forensic pathologist and Fox News contributor Dr. Michael Baden claimed Jeffrey Epstein’s death was a “homicide” rather than a suicide by hanging.
In an interview with Fox & Friends, Baden said he was asked by Epstein’s family to study the disgraced financier’s autopsy, and he said there were “unusual” findings that he found “more indicative of homicidal strangulation.”
I predict that a few more people will get epsteined before this whole Trump fiasco is finally finished. - The USA Singers tweet
-83% of the benefits went to the top 1% of the US pop.
-Majority of US households will see a tax increase in 2027.
-70% of ppl earning $54,700 to $93,200 get a tax increase
-Taxes for the top 1% do not go up.
-It's rigged, #MAGA
-Same scam as W.
- John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- An 11-year-old changed election results on a replica Florida state website in under 10 minutes
- Schumer warns Trump may shut down the government over impeachment
- Bernie Sanders Scolds Reporter For Saying 'Democratic Socialists': 'You’re Going A Little Bit Too Crazy' On That Term
- Kamala Harris to slash staff, restructure campaign
- Papadopoulos seeks Katie Hill's vacant House seat
I'm clearing the rest with lawyers and will be releasing it soon to show that the NRCC was shopping around the Katie Hill images and that they got them directly from right-wing radio host Joe Messina. - Alex Thomas, Playboy
Have They Tried Raking Around the Reagan Library?
A fast-growing wildfire ignited Wednesday in Simi Valley, racing within 30 yards of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and prompting a new round of evacuations as high winds fanned fires and fears up and down the parched state.
- Chile cancels APEC summit amid economic protests
- Fox Business Guest Calls Impeachment 'A Secret Ritual Conducted By a Cult'
- Juul accused of selling 1 million tainted vaping pods
- U.S. consumer confidence slips, housing stabilizing
Report Finds More Americans Putting Off Children Until Companies Are Ready. - The Onion
Rex Tillerson Update
Former Exxon Mobil Corp Chief Executive Officer Rex Tillerson answered questions on Wednesday about the oil major’s methods of measuring potential costs of climate change, as he testified in a closely watched civil lawsuit accusing the company of hiding the costs from investors.
On his new album Kanye West says “Christ” so often he sounds like my Dad trying to fix our toilet. - Conan O'Brien
Hi folks. Can you please kick in a dollar or two?