Pompeo and Pence will meet with Erdogan after Turkish leader backs off refusal
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Wednesday that he and Vice President Mike Pence will meet with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Ankara despite the foreign leader earlier saying he would not attend.
“At this point, the vice president and I are planning to take off later this afternoon,” Pompeo said. “And we have every expectation that we will meet with President Erdogan.
Mike Pence: “I’m here for my meeting with President Erdogan.”
Receptionist: “I don’t see anything on his calendar.”
Pence: “Did you check ‘Pounce’. It might be under ‘Mike Pounce’.”
Receptionist: “I’m sorry, Mr. Pants. I don’t see anything.” - The Hoarse Whisperer
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- How a Ukrainian Oligarch Wanted by U.S. Authorities Helped Giuliani Attack Biden
- Trump says Kurds are 'no angels'
- Trump says Turkish offensive in Syria is 'not our problem'
- Trump Claims ISIS Fighters in Syria Were Released From Prison 'Just For Effect'
- GOP senators say Erdoğan White House invitation should be revoked
- Republicans drop their revolt against Trump on Syria
- US Marine Veteran Who Fought in Iraq Faces Imminent Deportation
It's absurd. This president is caging kids at the border and letting ISIS terrorists run free. - Julian Castro
More Obstruction of Justice! I Hope the Sergeant-at-arms Has Plenty of Handcuffs!
Defense Sec. Esper will not comply with a subpoena from House Democrats related to their impeachment inquiry, according to a letter sent Tuesday from the Department of Defense.
𝅘𝅥𝅮 Bad boys, bad boys
Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do
When they come for you
At some point, Mike Pence is going to split open and nothing but a stack of old bibles will spill out. - The Hoarse Whisperer
- Former Pompeo aide testifies as Trump impeachment probe roars on
- White House conducting probe into handling of Ukraine call transcript: report
- Mulvaney helped organize controversial Ukraine meeting: report
- FBI Arrests Third Man at JFK Airport in Probe of Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Admin Made ‘Gargantuan’ Error, Set Up ‘Surprise’ Meeting Between Harry Dunn’s Parents, Their Son’s Killer: Lawyer
- Mormon church opposes Utah ban against conversion therapy
- Jimmy Kimmel Slams Lara Trump: 'Heartless Imbecile With Lip Injections'
Trump's daughter works at the WH
Her husband works at the WH
Rudy's son works at the WH
Barr's son in law works at the WH
Barr's daughter works at Treasury
Trumps sons do foreign business
His daughter is getting Chinese patents and Saudi grants
But sure let's talk about Biden - Barbara Marshall
Lay Low or You'll Swim With The Fishes
State Department official George Kent told lawmakers in a closed-door deposition Tuesday that acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney appointed three other Trump administration officials to spearhead the president's efforts in Ukraine...Kent also testified that after the May 23 meeting, he was told to “lay low” by a superior when he raised concerns about Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, who was working to pressure the Ukrainian government to investigate Hunter Biden, the son of former Vice President Joe Biden.
Trump Picks El Chapo to Run the D.E.A. - Andy Borowitz
Trump: “our relationship with Italy goes back thousands of years”. (yes he said that)
Rock The Voter News
- Biden Questioned on Son's Foreign Dealings at CNN Debate: 'My Son Did Nothing Wrong, I Did Nothing Wrong'
- 'It is a Matter of Safety!' Kamala Harris Demands Elizabeth Warren Join Her Call For Twitter to Ban Trump
- Warren under attack as Democrats spar in largest primary
Debate: What debate? After 3 years of Trump's cruelty, crudity, stupidity, and schoolyard taunts, any one of these intelligent, caring people would be like aloe vera on a bad sunburn. - Stephen King
Donald Dons Tin Foil Distraction Hat
Donald Trump on Wednesday accused Barack Obama of interfering in the 2016 election as he demanded to see the Democrats' hacked email server and claimed this is what Rudy Giuliani was working on with the Ukraine.
Amazing. Trump is now using the playbook he uses when one of his sexual assault victims comes forward. - Josh Marshall
Trump Supporter Comes Away From Democratic Debate With Pretty Clear Idea Of Which Candidate He’s Going To Kill. - The Onion
- China slams 'arrogant and dangerous' U.S. over Hong Kong
- General Motors workers, union reach deal that could end strike
- Tax and loan documents for Trump properties showed inconsistencies: report
- WATCH: Trailer For Roger Ailes Film Bombshell Stars Charlize Theron, Margot Robbie and Nicole Kidman
Imagine a White House so toxic and out of control that blood-spattered lunatic John Bolton is the adult in the room. we are so fuuuuuuucked. - Jeff Tiedrich
Trump Takes Out Anger On Alaska's Protected Trees
The Trump administration on Tuesday took a significant step toward opening the world’s largest intact temperate rainforest to logging and other potential extractive development.
The U.S. Forest Service issued a draft environmental impact statement aimed at cementing President Donald Trump’s push to exempt Alaska’s Tongass National Forest from the so-called “roadless rule.” Signed in 2001 by President Bill Clinton, the conservation rule prohibits building roads and harvesting timber on 58.5 million acres of national forest lands, including 9.2 million acres of Tongass.