President Donald Trump went on a Twitter tirade late Wednesday, tweeting photos of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi that were taken during a contentious White House meeting that saw top Democrats eventually walk out on the president
What I noticed about that conference table pic? Only one woman in the room, and not a single person of color. If I want to look at an old white guy, I’ll use the bathroom mirror. - Stephen King
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Here's Mick Mulvaney casually admitting that Trump held up aid to Ukraine as leverage to get the Ukrainian government to investigate the 2016 election
- Turkey's Erdogan 'threw Trump's Syria letter in bin'
- VP Pence meets with Turkish President Erdogan
- US conducts airstrike on weapons storage site as troops pull out of Syria
- Gordon Sondland: ‘It Was Apparent to All of Us’ Giuliani Was the ‘Key’ to Changing Trump’s Mind on Ukraine
- Security experts warn AG Barr is trying to use foreign governments to ‘undermine’ FBI’s Russia investigation: ‘This is a gross abuse of power’
- Kurds accuse Turkey of using napalm and white phosphorus
- Turkey, US agree to temporary ceasefire in Syria
The ceasefire deal "sounds like very good news for President Erdogan," veteran British peace negotiator Jonathan Powell tells me.
"What the Americans have actually done is facilitated the surrender of the allies, the Kurds."
"It does sound a pretty one-sided agreement.” - Christiane Amanpour
Vice President Putz just announced the biggest load of bullsh-t I’ve ever heard.
Claims Turkey agreed to a ceasefire.
Then explains it is an 120-hour break to allow Kurdish forces to flee the area Turkey just invaded.
This is a f-cking joke. - The Hoarse Whisperer
Putin Is Laughing and Laughing and...
The Kremlin twists the knife on collapse of US/Turkey relationship, mocks Trump/Erdogan "letter".
Kremlin spokesman Peskov: “You don’t often encounter such language in correspondence between heads of state. It’s a highly unusual letter,”
On Nightline, a heartbroken and betrayed Kurdish soldier said...Forever, we will never forgive the USA. He said their children will learn, and their grandchildren will be taught...the USA cannot be trusted.
- White House spokesman accuses Pelosi of having ‘multiple’ meltdowns: ‘She has completely lost control’
- Trump smacks down Graham after latest Syria broadside
- GOP cautions Graham against hauling Biden before Senate
- Trump adviser Kudlow knocks Fed officials as part of the 'deep state'
- Grieving Family Reveals Trump 'Henchmen' Were 'Snarling' to Pressure Them Into Meeting Son's Killer
- McConnell eyes quick impeachment trial in Senate
- Paul blocks Senate vote on House-passed Syria resolution
- G-7 summit to be held at Trump resort in Miami in June
So does the G7 meeting in 2020 still have to be held at a Trump property if Trump is behind bars? - George Takei
Here's a link for G7 members 👉 15 Closest Hotels to Trump National Doral Golf Course
"Leningrad" Lindsey Graham is currently reaping what he sowed.- Stephen King
Another Shady Con Man Appointed
President Trump’s new pick for the Commission on Presidential Scholars "is a prolific author of self-help Illuminati books whose education company has been accused of handing out certificates to undeserving applicants.”
Mick Mulvaney is going to be quite the hoofer on Dancing with the Stars next year. - - Roland Scahill
The Nationals better get Nancy Pelosi to throw out the first pitch at the World Series. - Roland Scahill
Donald Trump, you want to talk about corruption? I’ve released 21 years of my tax returns — release yours or shut up. - Joe Biden
Rock The Voter News
- Watch Nancy Pelosi's Moving Tribute To Elijah Cummings: 'A Leader Of Towering Character And Integrity'
- Maloney to serve as acting Oversight chairwoman after Cummings's death
- Moderate Democratic candidates' strategy shifts from taking down Biden to attacking Warren
- Obama calls on Canada to reelect Trudeau
- Classes canceled for 361,000 students as Chicago teachers go on strike
"So-called military genius Jim Mattis went to Vietnam and almost got his ass shot off," Trump said. "I used my brilliant military strategy and stayed on Long Island." - Andy Borowitz
RIP Rep. Elijah E. Cummings
Maryland Rep. Elijah E. Cummings, a sharecropper's son who rose to become a civil rights champion and the chairman of one of the U.S. House committees leading an impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump, died Thursday of complications from longstanding health problems. He was 68.
- China threatens ‘strong countermeasures’ if Trump signs bill supporting Hong Kong rights
- EU and UK agree draft Brexit deal but obstacles remain
- Democratic senator introduces bill to jail tech executives for lying about privacy violations
- 95 percent of baby foods tested had toxic metals, study finds
- Family Circle, a pillar of women's magazines, will shut down after 87 years.
- Any fingerprint unlocks Galaxy S10, Samsung warns
Trump foreign policy will be known in the future as the Asshole Doctrine. - Stephen King
And He Said This With a Straight Face
The Trump Organization has been criticized for stiffing contractors. Contractors have filed hundreds of complaints, which date back to the 1980s, alleging that the real estate company did not pay them.
“We believe in paying people when they do great jobs. And we get people paid incredibly quickly. And we pay contractors,” said Eric Trump, executive vice president of The Trump Organization at Yahoo Finance’s All Market Summit, adding that the organization only refuses to pay contractors who fail to complete a job.
"Most people who are hating on you, they are not worried about where you are. They're worried about where you're going." - Elijah Cummings