Syria’s Kurds said Syrian government forces agreed Sunday to help them fend off Turkey’s invasion — a major shift in alliances that came after President Donald Trump ordered all U.S. troops withdrawn from the northern border area amid the rapidly deepening chaos.
In one swift move Donald Trump has just un-defeated ISIS. - Ed Solomon
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- EU countries agree to suspend arms exports to Turkey
- Pentagon sends new wave of troops to Saudi Arabia even as Trump calls for ending wars
- Putin takes swipe at Trump for withdrawing from nuclear treaty: "It was not worth ruining"
- Russia picked Donald Trump and ran him for president, former Israeli intelligence officer says
- ABC’s Jon Karl Questions Mnuchin on Trump Saying the Kurds ‘Didn’t Help Us With Normandy’: ‘What Is He Talking About?’
- Fox News Correspondent Delivers Horrific Report on Syria: While Trump Tweets About Sanctions, ‘There’s Evidence Today of War Crimes’
- Trump Tears into Chris Wallace For Critical Coverage on Ukraine Scandal: You Will Never Be Your Father
- Pullback Leaves Green Berets Feeling ‘Ashamed,’ and Kurdish Allies Describing ‘Betrayal’
- Lindsey Graham Gushes Over Proposed Trump Plan to Sanction Erdogan: 'I Blame Turkey' for Syria Crisis
Turks blew up a nine year old girl, blowing off her legs. Trump gave the green light for this.
67% of evangelicals support him.
Seriously, you sons of bitches? Hating gays is worth the murder of children?
We are all learning where we would have lined up in Nazi Germany. - Kurt Eichenwald
Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin on Turkey: "We've put them on warning. The president has authorized me to effectively shut down the entire Turkey economy and we can do that at a moments notice on his command"
Australia Points Finger at Turkey
Australia’s foreign minister says Turkey is solely responsible for the escape of Islamic State group fighters from custody in Syria.
Foreign Minister Marise Payne was commenting in the Australian Senate after hundreds of Islamic State families and supporters escaped from a holding camp on Sunday amid fighting between Turkish forces and the Kurds.
Kurdish forces just called for Syrian army to take control of Turkish border. Looks like the end of the Kurds mini-state protected by the United States. - Richard Engel, NBC News
- Video of Trump Killing Media and Political Opponents Shown at Pro-Trump Conference
- CNN, McCains, White House Reporters Call on Trump to Condemn Violent Parody Video
- Trump Again Calls for Outing Whistleblower's Identity: 'Total Impeachment Scam!
- Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz Kicked Out of Fiona Hill Deposition
- Trump says again that Americans need ID to buy groceries. They still don't
- Now Trey Gowdy Is Never Expected to Join Team Trump Response to Impeachment Inquiry, Report Says
- Trump’s latest Homeland Security secretary will resign
- 2014 photo shows earlier ties between Trump and indicted Giuliani associate
- Rand Paul Rages at The View After Trainwreck Appearance: ‘Those Women Go On Yelling and Screaming’
- Polo ponies and private planes: Trump impeachment fight deepens a rift among ambassadors
- Texas sheriff says migrant DWI offenders will 'run over your children' if released
America 2019: traitors writing foreign policy, racists writing immigration policy, thieves writing economic policy, polluters writing environmental policy, ignoramuses writing science policy, a hired goon heading the department of justice and One F-cking Moron to Rule Them All. - Jeff Tiedrich
Hey, Nancy Pelosi, Have You Seen This?
Glenn Simpson and Peter Fritsch, the two former journalists who founded the open-source intel firm Fusion GPS, announced they are publishing a book detailing President Donald Trump’s ties to Russia.
Most notably, the upcoming work, which is being published by Penguin Books, goes into how Simpson and Fritsch hired ex-MI6 agent Christopher Steele to create an opposition research file on Trump in the lead-up to the 2016 election; parts of the Steele dossier — first picked up by a conservative news outlet investigating Trump and later by the Clinton campaign — were cited by FBI investigators looking into the president and his allies’ connections with the Russian government and Kremlin-tied individuals. The president has dubbed the document the “PHONEY Steele Dossier,” but the new book’s authors argue that their research has been proven to be largely correct.
Shep Smith was a thin lay of icing on the Fox News seven-layer b-llshit-racist-arsenic cake. - driftglass
When Michelle said “When they go low, we go high” - I don’t think anyone knew or understood how low they could actually go. - Ida Skibenes
Rock The Voter News
- Joe Biden says that if he's elected in 2020, he won't pardon Trump
- Hunter Biden interview to air on ABC ahead of Democratic debate
- 'We Have a Confession': Kamala Harris Says Impeachment 'Shouldn't Take Long'
- ‘Advantage Warren’ as Dems ready for pivotal debate
- Bernie Sanders Drops Just-Hired Video Staffer After 'Offensive' Videos Spark Outrage
- Trump's former Russia aide set to testify in impeachment probe
- Valerie Plame raises nearly $450K for congressional bid last quarter
Remember the good old days, when Sarah Palin was the standard for batsh*t crazy? - Hoodlum tweet
Approving a trillion dollar military budget but not healthcare/education for all is a lot like a family foregoing groceries and school books so they can buy a Viking sword. - Justin Horowitz
- China's trade with US slumps amid tariff war
- BLM move would split apart key public lands team
- Maria Bartiromo 'Not Buying' Trump's Bluster on China Trade Negotiations: 'The President Has Gotten Nothing'
- NBC News Chief Accuses Ronan Farrow of 'Smear' and 'Conspiracy Theory' Ahead of Bombshell Book Release
- Warren escalates war with Zuckerberg and Facebook
I have never seen an American president take such glee in personally attacking American citizens. - Dan Rather
Take A Deep Breath. NO, WAIT!
Fired EPA scientists to release air pollution report they say agency unqualified to issue. “In the history of the agency this has never happened. The new panel is unqualified and the new panel has said they were unqualified,” said a former EPA official.
Nation’s Indigenous People Confirm They Don’t Need Special Holiday, Just Large Swaths Of Land Returned Immediately - The Onion
Me after watching 15 minutes of Masterchef