The former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine abruptly recalled from her post by President Trump earlier this year told Congress that she suspects Rudy Giuliani pushed for her ouster on behalf of two of his associates who were arrested this week for an alleged foreign influence scheme.
Is there anything more joyful than the sound of many whistles blowin'? - Tea Pain
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- US to deploy additional troops, aircraft, missile systems to Saudi Arabia
- Trump expands his authority to sanction Turkey amid Syria offensive
- Four National Security Officials Immediately Raised 'Alarm Bells' About Trump's Ukraine Call
- Fact check: Trump falsely claims 'we have no soldiers in Syria'
- Prepared Testimony Of Ukraine Ambassador Ousted By Trump
Trump announces he will send more troops to Saudi Arabia than will be withdrawn from Syria to protect the Kurds, proving his only real reason for sending troops is their ability of other countries to pad his pockets. - Justin Horowitz
Ukraine President Holds Longest Press Conference Ever.
Volodymyr Zelensky, a popular comedian before he was elected president of Ukraine this spring, promised to bring a fresh kind of politics to the ex-Soviet nation.
And on Thursday, he did what no politician had done before -- a more than 12-hour press conference that Ukraine's National Records Agency declared the longest in world history.
Christian Fundamentalists: If Trump was a Democrat, you’d be screaming that he was the antichrist. - Stephen King
- Rudy Giuliani Is Now Second Trump Personal Attorney to Be Investigated in SDNY Criminal Probe
- Criminal case against Giuliani's associates darkens cloud
- Here Are the Republicans — So Far — Connected to Rudy Giuliani’s Arrested Ukrainian Clients
- Trump Unleashes Wild Rally Diatribe Against the Bidens: Joe Was Only a Good VP Because He Kissed 'Obama's A**'
- Trump Goes Off on Furious Screed Against Rep. Omar at MN Rally: 'I'm Very Angry at You People' For Electing Her
- Bret Stephens Backs Out of Debate With 'Bedbug' Professor Because Event Wouldn't Be Closed to the Public
- Prince Estate Calls Out Trump's Playing 'Purple Rain': 'Will Never Give Permission to President Trump'
- Ranking GOP Committee Member Demands IG Probe of Unethical Abuses of Power… by FEC Chair
- Trump financial records must be given to Congress, appeals court rules
- Trump supporter pulled gun on woman after spotting Elizabeth Warren bumper sticker, police say
If you're feeling down, ask yourself what's going to be more enjoyable:Trump and Giuliani publicly turning on each other, orTrump and Lindsey Graham publicly turning on each other.
Because both will happen. - John Fugelsang
Nothing To See Here, Move Along
Attorney General Bill Barr privately met with Fox Corporation Chairman Rupert Murdoch at Murdoch’s home in New York, according to a new report.
The New York Times reported that Barr met with Murdoch on Wednesday evening:
“The meeting was held at Mr. Murdoch’s home in New York, according to someone familiar with it. It was unclear if anyone else attended or what was discussed. Aides to both Mr. Murdoch and Mr. Barr declined requests for comment on the meeting.”
Trump's hit on Biden as an ass-kisser while a dreamy-eyed Mike Pence swooned stage right also exhausted a massive amount of our national irony supply. - Rick Wilson
All the President's Consiglieres
The president’s decision to bulk up his legal team with former South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy amid a widening impeachment inquiry is drawing criticism from one of his high-profile supporters...“Trey Gowdy doesn’t know s***,”...
Rock The Voter News
- Pelosi Fires Back at WH Over Letter: Efforts to Hide the Truth ‘Will Be Regarded as Further Evidence of Obstruction’
- Biden strikes back at Trump: 'America is so much stronger than your weakness.'
- 2020 general election debates announced
A man asked Liz Warren “What would you say to someone who said ‘I believe a marriage is between one man and one woman.’?
Warren: “I’d tell them to just marry one woman... if they can find one.”
Roody Colludy Is Knee Deep In Ukraine Henchmen
It was at the Trump International Hotel.
That's where Rudy Giuliani, the president's personal lawyer, huddled Wednesday with two foreign contacts who had been central to a campaign urging Ukrainian authorities to open an investigation into President Donald Trump’s Democratic rival Joe Biden.
By dinner time, Giuliani’s Ukrainian lunch partners, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, were placed under arrest by FBI agents at Dulles International Airport, as they clutched one-way tickets to Frankfurt, Germany.
What has since spilled from federal authorities and court documents are details of a tangled criminal inquiry highlighting the efforts of Parnas and Fruman to funnel huge caches of foreign money to U.S. political campaigns – a troubling narrative that now intersects with Congress’ fast-moving inquiry into the impeachment of the president.
Trump Furious After Nobel Committee Gives Him Participation Trophy. - Andy Borowitz
- Committee pushes National Park Service to privatize camp grounds
- Steven Mnuchin, Treasury Nominee, Failed to Disclose $100 Million in Assets
- NBC News Chief Andy Lack ‘Preyed on Female Underlings’ for Sexual Relationships: Ronan Farrow Book
- Apple Bows to Chinese Pressure, Re-Bans Live Map App Used by Hong Kong Protestors to Avoid Police
STUDY: Millions Could Be Saved by Impeaching Pence at the Same Time. - Andy Borowitz
Do you store chicken in your freezer? You might want to take a look at the label.
In late September, Tip Top Poultry, Inc. issued a voluntary recall of all "cooked, hot deboned fowl meat" due to possible Listeria contamination. On Tuesday, Tip Top expanded it to include additional products and retailers.
Someone just said to me that Mike Pence looks like an unflavored gummy bear and that couldn't be more perfect. - Roland Scahill
Pretty please with sprinkles on top?