Accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein was taken off suicide watch July 29, in part, at the urging of his defense attorneys, sources familiar with the decision told ABC News as federal agents were seen at the grounds of the financier's island home in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
So Bill Barr NOW has all of Epstein’s blackmail material of many prominent individuals in America and around the world. - JCrongeyer tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Putin's Private Army
- Pompeo says Trump wants to 'end the endless wars'
- Security analyst calls Trump's language on Hong Kong protests 'inappropriate'
- Asia Expert Gordon Chang warns big decision coming in Hong Kong protests
- Why are Mike Huckabee and Rick Santorum hanging out in Russia?
- A girl begged for her dad's release after the Mississippi ICE raids. She still doesn't know where he is
Damning Investigation Finds Jeffrey Epstein Left Unsupervised For Decades Prior To Suicide - The Onion
Huntington Beach, California
Lady Liberty: Head In Hands
USCIS director Ken Cuccinelli said on NPR this morning that the Statue of Liberty plaque should be changed to read, "give me your tired and your poor who can stand on their own two feet, and who will not become a public charge."
Why is it considered to be “liberal” to have immigration policies that don’t violate the Geneva Convention?
We don’t want “open borders,” we just humans to be treated like humans. - Rob Anderson
Is Ivanka Gonna Solve The Mass Shooting Crisis? Oh, Goody!
White House senior adviser Ivanka Trump has reportedly been talking with members of Congress about gun legislation in the wake of mass shootings in Ohio and Texas that left 31 people dead earlier this month.
Thank god we elected the guy who just divulged in a tweet the existence of a secret US nuclear-powered guided missile program, and not the lady who was careless with three emails, because holy f*cking sh*t that would have been a fucking national security nightmare, I kid you not. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Questions swirl around Epstein’s monitoring before suicide
- Republicans embrace Don Jr.’s ‘trolling’ on the campaign trail
- Trump administration eases endangered species rules
- D.C. Attorney General Issues New Subpoena Over Trump Inauguration
- Roger Stone’s lawyers object to playing ‘Godfather’ clip at trial
- Trump jabs at CNN's Cuomo over viral 'Fredo' video
- CNN Spokesperson Calls Eric Trump and Don Jr. ‘Dumb Brothers’ in Spat Over Fredo-Gate
- Trump's Secretary of Agriculture Tells Joke About Whining Farmers to Room Full of Farmers, Gets Boo'd
- Trump: 'Terrific' that former MLB pitcher Curt Schilling is mulling a congressional run
- Federal subsidies not enough to cover child care costs in most states: report
- Trump-loving evangelicals say they’re grateful the president has saved them from seeing Obama’s rainbow White House
- John Daly calls golf date with Trump "one of the greatest days of my life"
- Epstein's Death Was On 4Chan Before Officials Announced It — And Authorities Had To Look Into It
If we build a wall, can we launch Melania over it?
Bada Bing Bada BOOM
Russian’s weather agency Rosgidromet on Tuesday reported that radiation levels in the city of Severodvinsk were 16 times higher than normal after an accident last week during a failed missile test, Reuters reported citing the TASS state news agency.
No one disproves the concept of white supremacy better than Donald Trump. - Andy Borowitz
“Hillary Clinton was clearly capable of killing Jeffrey Epstein, given that she already killed Lincoln,” Sean Hannity said. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Washington Post editor attacks Bernie Sanders’ ‘conspiracy theory’
- Sanders overtakes Biden in New Hampshire poll
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren To Hold St. Paul Town Hall
- Democrat Buttigieg unveils $80 billion plan to bring internet to all
- Stacey Abrams to launch program combatting voter suppression in battleground states
- Former Yang staffer launches primary challenge to Nadler
Obama Disappointed Trump Did Not Accuse Him of Killing Epstein. - Andy Borowitz
The Tea Party Is Going To Be Upset At The National Debt! Oh, Wait.
Once President Trump signs the budget deal that was passed by the House on Thursday and is expected to be approved by the Senate in a few days, he will have added $4.1 trillion to the national debt, according to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget. The total national debt surpassed $22 trillion in February.
Saw a couple of Bald Eagles flying over the banks of the Mississippi this morning. How beautiful & majestic.
All I could think of is next month, all the f*cking idiot Trump supporters will be pulling out their AR-15 and blasting them out the the sky with huge toothless grins. - Woman in the Moon tweet
- Fears that a recession could hit the US next year are growing on Wall Street, posing a 2020 threat to Trump
- Trump envoy: U.S. would ‘enthusiastically’ back no-deal Brexit
- The US budget deficit is up 27% and getting closer to $1 trillion
- Video shows CNN's Chris Cuomo in altercation after man calls him 'Fredo'
Epstein's suicide note will be released as soon as Barr finishes writing it. - Julie Ford tweet
22 States Suing Trump Over Dirty Air
A coalition of mostly Democratic-led states has filed a lawsuit against the Trump administration, arguing its rules for addressing power plant pollution are so weak they violate federal law.
Attorneys general from 22 states and several major cities including New York City and Los Angeles argue that the Trump administration's rule violates the Clean Air Act by having virtually no impact on carbon emissions.
Endangered Polar Bear Demands Face-to-Face Meeting With Trump. - Andy Borowitz
Back in 1968 when I first attended FSU in Tallahassee, a friend pointed to a pickup truck with a rifle mounted in the back window and a Tallahassee Christian School bumper sticker, and said -- there are 2 kinds of locals here, the laid back country people and the rednecks who believe Jesus carried a gun. That was my first intro to crazy Christianity. And now they're in charge of the White House.
Head in hands.