President Donald Trump has repeatedly refused to accept any responsibility for inciting violence in American communities, dismissing critics who have pointed to his rhetoric as a potential source of inspiration for some citizens acting on even long-held beliefs of bigotry and hate.
BUT AT LEAST TRUMP DIDN'T RUN A PRIVATE EMAIL SERVER oh wait the incompetent moron did that, too. - Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- NATO: Russian fighter acted in 'unsafe manner' in encounter with interceptors
- Russia's nuclear power plant ship raises U.S. fears while questions surround deadly missile accident
- China accuses Pelosi and McConnell of inciting 'chaos' in Hong Kong
- Florida Man Threatened To Blow Up Planes And Churches While Sending Woman 10,000 Texts in 12 Days, Cops Say
Trump Fears Pro-Democracy Movement Could Spread From Hong Kong To U.S. - Andy Borowitz
Shots Fired at ICE Offices
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement on Tuesday blamed "political rhetoric" and "misinformation" about President Donald Trump's detention policies after shots were fired into two buildings housing ICE offices in San Antonio overnight.
No one was injured, but "had the bullets gone two inches in another direction, we could be here today talking about the murder of a federal official," said Christopher Combs, the FBI's special agent in charge in San Antonio.
- Epstein guards fell asleep, did not check him for hours
- Trump doubles down on baseless conspiracy theory linking Bill Clinton to Jeffrey Epstein's death
- DOJ accuses Dems of trying to 'game the system' in 'so-called' impeachment probe
- GOP challenger Weld denounces Trump's 'pathetic' boasting in El Paso
- First alleged victim to sue Epstein estate: 'My quest for justice is just getting started'
- Teen climate activist Greta Thunberg calls idea of meeting with Trump a "waste"
Trump Writes New Poem For Statue of Liberty:
Roses Are Red
Violets Are Blue
Unless You Are White
To Hell With You
- Andy Borowitz
|Voters anticipating a bestiality endorsement any moment.|
Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) on Wednesday questioned whether there would be "any population of the world left" if not for rape and incest throughout history, The Des Moines Register reported.
King was speaking in Urbandale, Iowa, where he defended anti-abortion legislation he sponsored in Congress that did not have exceptions for rape or incest.
Trump Says Video Of Him Partying With Epstein Is Actually Bill Clinton Wearing Trump Mask. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- House Dems lose battle to link McGahn, Mueller grand jury cases
- Houston Chronicle calls on O'Rourke to end White House bid, run for Senate
- John Hickenlooper considering ending presidential bid to run for Senate: report
- Biden just one point ahead of Warren in new weekly tracking poll
- Abrams: I would be 'honored' to be considered for VP
- Wizards owner called Obama for advice on NBA team
- Philadelphia to review contract for voting machines amid controversy
I'm ready for news anchors to begin their broadcasts by saying "You don't even wanna know." - John Fugelsang
Land of Lincoln Comes Through For EpiPen Users!!!
Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker (D) has signed off on legislation making his state the first in the nation to require insurance companies to provide coverage for children who require life-saving EpiPens injections.
- Trump hits 'clueless' Fed chair, 'crazy inverted yield curve' after stocks plunge
- Flynn, Papadopoulos to speak at event preparing 'social media warriors' for 'digital civil war'
- Ocasio-Cortez knocks Barstool Sports founder over threat to fire unionizing workers
- Warren calls for internal probe over FTC's handling of Equifax settlement
- CNN's Don Lemon sued by Hamptons bartender over alleged assault
Hey white people who are angry about immigration... just a heads up: there are not enough white folks to keep the economy afloat and support your social security into old age. So you better welcome immigrants who do work you won’t...or else prepare to eat cat food. - Tim Wise tweet
Wall Street Rebels Against Trump
The Dow Jones Industrial Average plummeted more than 700 points on Wednesday
People who support the Endangered Species Act haven’t tasted my Bald Eagle Soufflé. - Conan O'Brien