President Trump on Friday lashed out at Democrats over their ongoing investigations into his administration, suggesting there should instead be probes into former President Obama's book deal and other activities under his predecessor.
What in the world is Trump going to probe about Obama's book deal? The font size?
Imagine Obama, while running for President, was secretly working to build a hotel in Iran that would make him millions. And imagine Obama repeatedly lied to the American people & denied he had any business deals with Iran.
Imagine how pissed off Republicans would be. - Joe Walsh, Former Republican Congressman
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump demands Sweden 'give A$AP Rocky his FREEDOM' after rapper charged with assault
- Ex-Swedish PM fires back at Trump over A$AP Rocky
- Trump says he's not concerned about North Korean missile tests
What kind of sh*thole country has an entire political party practically pissing themselves with glee because their leader has seemingly escaped justice for subverting democracy ... again. - Jeff Tiedrich
Louisiana Schools Data Held Ransom
Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards (D) declared a state-wide emergency this week following cyberattacks on several school districts.
The declaration comes after three local school districts were hit by what local media have described as ransomware attacks, where hackers take over and encrypt vital cyber systems and demand a ransom to release the data.
Those attacking Robert Mueller’s style rather than the substance of his report are doing so for a reason. - Josh Campbell
- Trump knocks Fox News after poll shows him losing to Biden by 10 points
- Trump aides cite top threats at White House briefing: Harris, Biden, Warren
- Trump's plans for development at Bears Ears monument sparks condemnation
- Pro-Trump Republican aiming to unseat Ilhan Omar charged with felony theft.
- Scarborough calls McConnell 'Moscow Mitch,' says lack of action on Russian meddling is 'un-American'
- Creator of fake presidential seal hails 'absolute hero' who pulled off Trump stunt
Mitch McConnell Blocks Legislation That Would Make It Harder For Russians To Vote. - Andy Borowitz
The Russians Had The Ability To Change Voter Data in 2016. Do You Think They Did?
A Senate Intelligence Committee report on Thursday indicated that Russian hackers “were in a position to delete or change voter data” in Illinois in 2016, but found no evidence that such a thing happened.
The report also found that Russia targeted election systems in all 50 states.
If you're wondering how batsh*t-crazy Trump's 2020 campaign is going to get, please keep in mind that he is running for re-election with full knowledge that losing means he'll likely be prosecuted for crimes he committed as the sitting president of the United States. - Jon Zal
I've seen a lot of nicknames come and go in politics. Most inflict little pain on the target. I suspect #MoscowMitch may be an exception. - Dan Rather
Rock The Voter News
- 'This isn’t endless:' Pelosi denies slow-walking impeachment push
- Pelosi: There was never ‘any hatchet’ to bury with Ocasio-Cortez
- Warren hits 1 million campaign donations
- Team Biden fires back: 'You can't let people say bullshit and not respond to it'
- Buttigieg calls Trump a racist
Am I way out of the box to suggest that, maybe, the House shouldn't take 5 weeks off at this particular point in history? - Charles P. Pierce
I was not disappointed by Mueller. He was very clear about this whole nightmare. I don’t need him to wow me with his delivery. That report stands for itself it is stunning and shows clearly our country is in incredible peril under Trumps leadership. #impeach - Patricia Arquette
- U.S. economic growth slowed in 2018 as consumer rebound was offset by rising trade gap
- Trump vows to retaliate over France's digital services tax
- Trump shut down Navarro over ideas to devalue U.S. dollar
- Trump says Apple products won’t get tariff waivers
- Bronx golf course operated by Trump Org in the red by over $100,000 last year: report
If you want the media to stop portraying you as evil, stop being so f*cking evil. - Middle Age Riot
I can't believe this guy hung around someone accused of trafficking young women
|Michael Cohen and Trump Jr. are in the crowd.|
It's About Time!
More than 60 media outlets have committed to a week of focused climate change coverage in September.
The effort was coordinated by the Covering Climate Now project, which was co-founded by progressive magazine The Nation and the Columbia Journalism Review, in partnership with The Guardian.
“You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read.” — James Baldwin