A Russian diplomat earlier said American military assets would be targeted in the event of missiles being fired at Syria.
FUN FACT: Trump has telegraphed ample warning to Putin to move all his military assets to safety. #TrumpTreason - Tea Pain
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- The internet rains scorn on Trump for provoking Russia in one tweet — and sucking up to Putin in the next
- Ruble fall crushing popular Russian local debt trade
- Iran vows to retaliate against Israel for Syria strike
- Braced for air strikes on Syria, some airlines re-route flights
- Pa. school district arms teachers with baseball bats in wake of Fla. shooting
- Parkland, Florida school district rejects funds to arm teachers
- Video shows US agents trying to dump injured man over Mexican border
Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it! - Donald Trump tweet
Who's Got The Bigger Missiles?
Russia has warned that any U.S. missiles fired at Syria over a suspected chemical weapons attack on a rebel enclave would be shot down and the launch sites targeted, raising the possibility of a U.S.-Russian confrontation.
Mueller closing in on Trump at the same time an international crisis escalates has always been the doomsday scenario. God help us. - Matthew Miller
The American Dream is now that a reality TV host can go from firing Meat Loaf to firing Missiles. - John Fugelsang
The NRA & Russia
The National Rifle Association has accepted contributions from about 23 Russians, or Americans living in Russia, since 2015, the gun rights group acknowledged to Congress.
- Stephanopoulos: Comey compared Trump to a 'mob boss'
- Republican congressman unloads on ‘motherf**ker’ Trump in furious over-the-top message to conservative pundit
- ‘You deserve Trump!’ The View’s Meghan McCain erupts in anger after audience cheers Paul Ryan retirement
- Mike Flynn’s son complains Trump fired his dad before he could ‘improve relations with Russia’
- President Trump Has Signed an Executive Order Pushing Work Requirements in Return for Welfare
- ‘They wanted to crawl under the table’: Gen. Hayden rips Trump for using military leaders as ‘political props’
- Sarah Sanders says she doesn't know whether Michael Cohen still represents Trump
- Republican Congressman Dennis Ross is retiring
- ‘Highly respected’ Alabama evangelist arrested on charges of molesting a teenage boy
- Ex-Speaker John Boehner Joins Marijuana Firm's Advisory Board
John Boehner just realized that the people who own this country can now make more $ selling weed than they currently do from locking up nonviolent men who sell weed. - John Fugelsang
House Speaker Paul Ryan
House Speaker Paul Ryan announced Wednesday that he will not seek re-election and will retire in January.
"You all know I did not seek this job," Ryan said, addressing reporters. "I took it reluctantly. ... I have no regrets."
Say what you will about Donald Trump, but he got Paul Ryan to quit. - Chip Chantry
The definition of insanity is behavin' like Nixon and expectin' different results. - Tea Pain
Bipartisan Senators Want To Protect Mueller
A bipartisan group of senators is moving to revive legislation protecting special counsel Robert Mueller from being fired by President Donald Trump.
Behind the measure are Republican Senators Thom Tillis of North Carolina and Lindsey Graham of South Carolina. They are being backed by Democrats Chris Coons of Delaware and Cory Booker of New Jersey.
Shorter Facebook hearing:
"But where is the book where you keep these faces?"
"Senator I'm not following"
"The physical book, with the faces? There is a book, right?"
"My God, you're serious."
"My grandson said there was a book and I had to join it."
- Oliver Willis
Rock The Voter News
- Russia-linked account pushed fake Hillary Clinton sex video
- Madeleine Albright slams Trump's 'all white men' administration
- In surprise appearance, Ruth Bader Ginsburg presides over naturalization ceremony of 201 new U.S. citizens from 59 countries
New Secretary Of State Asks Hillary For Suggestions
While preparing for his new role, Secretary of State-designate Mike Pompeo reached out to every living former secretary of state, including Hillary Clinton, sources told CNN.
During a call, Clinton pressed Pompeo on retaining career diplomats, a source familiar with the conversation said.
I can’t believe Hillary wrapped the murder weapon in Obama’s birth certificate and hid it in Michael Cohen’s office. - John Zal
- Bank of America halting business with makers of military-style guns for civilian use
- US Accuses Chinese Firms of Rerouting Goods to Disguise Their Origin
- Goldman Sachs cuts Tesla price target, predicts Model 3 disappointments and capital raise
- Two Australian Union Officials Have Been Fired Over A Fake Black Lives Matter Facebook Scam
- Elon Musk: 'crazy' to let social media go unchecked
- Facebook's Zuckerberg says his data was harvested
I hope congress doesn't break Facebook into pieces.
I'd hate to log onto Nosebook or Earbook or Eyebook. - Ham On Wry Tweet
Fox's London Office Raided. There Is A God.
European Commission investigators raided Twenty-First Century Fox's London office on Tuesday, The Daily Telegraph reported.
Sources at the location told the newspaper that authorities were trying to be discreet and had been told to keep details of their mission confidential. The Telegraph reported that investigators will be on site through Wednesday and maybe Thursday.
Shares of Fox fell more than 1 percent in extended trading.
|Mick Jagger in drag. He looks like my scary high school chemistry teacher.|
Smiles Are Always Free Of Charge Here