James Comey's upcoming book, for which he received a $2 million advance, achieved best-seller status a month before its release. If that wasn't a clear enough indication that people are eager to hear what the former FBI director has to say, then this surely is: Tickets for his book tour are going for as much ...
The president is crying on the internet again. - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- North and South Korea Set Summit, but Nuclear Omission Casts a Shadow
- After Dozens Die in a Jail Fire, Venezuela Tear-Gasses Their Relatives
- Russia smeared nerve agent on door handle in risky plot that points to Putin: report
- Trump supported sham Honduras election that spurred 'caravan' of migrants marching through Mexico
- Stephon Clark protester hit by Sacramento County sheriff's vehicle during march
- Rural gun owner explains how ‘fear of one another’ has turned America into a stew of toxic paranoia
New documents show that former Trump deputy campaign chairman Rick Gates communicated with a former Russian spy before the election, who "has ties to a Russian intelligence service and had such ties in 2016." And I'm guessing this spy is still on Putin's good side because, as of show time, no one had served him a nerve gas burrito.- Stephen Colbert
Trump Slaps Russian Sanctions In The Face
President Donald Trump has formally invited Russian President Vladimir Putin to a meeting at the White House, despite the continued furor over Russia’s alleged poisoning of an ex-Russian spy in the United Kingdom.
When Trump said neither he nor anyone in his campaign had anything to do with Russians, it must have slipped his mind that his campaign manager and his deputy campaign manager were in communication with a Russian intelligence agent. I guess it’s just another mulligan. - Rob Reiner
Laura Ingraham Trolls Parkland Shooting Survivor Then Goes On Vacay!
Right-wing commentator Laura Ingraham has taken a week off as host of her Fox News television show after more than a dozen companies said they will pull advertisements from her program... Laura Ingraham mocked a school shooting survivor who has become a vocal advocate for gun control policies.
No movement on gun control. But “Congress is passing a bill to prohibit putting dogs in overhead bins.” Morons. - Bette Midler
Hey, TIME, great cover art!
Jesus cared for people with disabilities, trump makes fun of them. -JJ
- Fired VA chief: White House blocked me from publicly responding to accusations
- Parkland student appeals to Melania Trump after attacks by Laura Ingraham
- Trump tweets 'No more DACA deal'
- Trump sons fire back at Jeb Bush: Our father dismantled you piece by piece
- Trump bizarrely boasts about the strength of the military to children at White House Easter Egg Roll
- Sarah Sanders: Democrats are tired of all the ‘winning’ by Trump so they killed DACA and are ‘hurting people’
- CNN panel flays Roseanne for tweeting wild conspiracy theories about Trump and sex trafficking
- ICE director apologizes for controversial Muslim image shared on LinkedIn
- Vanessa and Donald Trump Jr. Reunited for Easter at Mar-a-Lago
- Jared Kushner's dad is being shunned by investors and is headed for disaster: report
- Kentucky, Oklahoma teachers flood state capitols to demand money for schools
- ‘Sinclair is far superior’: Trump praises right-wing broadcaster amid ‘state media’ criticism
My favorite Bible story has to be the one where Jesus basically told DACA recipients to suck it and jetted off to Galilee-a-Lago for a weekend of golf. - Jeff Tiedrich
Woman who grabs her own pussy while singing the National Anthem is praised by Trump, an admitted pussy grabber.
Makes sense to me.
|Roseanne doing what 99% of women wouldn't do.|
The whole Stormy deal is a squalid side show. But watching her very sharp, audacious, media-savvy hot dog of a lawyer joyfully torment Trump-world, it occurs to me that he’s giving them a taste of their own medicine. - David Axelrod
Newspeak Has Arrived At Sinclair Broadcasting
Sinclair Broadcast Group's corporate mandates are exacerbating tensions between the company's local stations and its management.
Journalists in local US markets are chafing at the company's requirements, including a new promotional campaign that echoes President Donald Trump's anti-media rhetoric.
The promos, first reported by CNNMoney last month, went viral over the weekend after Deadspin edited dozens of them together to show how anchors across the country were told to read the same script.
I love the way all the media folk are getting the vapors over the so-called “boycott.” Advertisers are not contractually obligated to fund hate, bullying and venom. - Karoli
Thoughts -- Trump was the manipulator of the media in NYC for decades. Not anymore. Since he can't control the media he calls whatever he wants FAKE NEWS! Even my fav news station CNN, has these right wing *ss kissers on. IMHO Trump is setting up the public to not believe the Mueller investigation. Trump's base already believes anything he dribbles from his mouth. Comey is coming out with a book. What?
I live in NYC and watched this idiot for decades. He's unpredictable!!! And crazy!!!
Thank you for the humor relief. It helps a lot. Happy Easter!!!
Thanks for writing.
I believe that reporters and the FBI, all law enforcement for that matter, have much in common. Both search for the facts of a case. It sickens me how both professions have been besmirched. But facts are facts and even Comey realized that he had nothing on Hillary, so what did he do? He interfered in the 2016 election, not once, but twice. That had never been done before. IMHO Comey hurt the reputation of the FBI with that act. And now he's coming out with a book? Ay yi yi.
I often wonder what Robert Mueller thought of what Comey did during the election.
I agree, Meg, CNN needs to raise the bar on hiring right wing analysts, if that is even possible.
Keep the faith. Mueller has already begun kicking the money changers (launderers) out of the White House.
With Fox as state run TV and Rosanne spouting insane conspiracy theories, truth in journalism is fighting gale force headwinds. Democracy will not survive if ignorance becomes currency. - Rob Reiner
|Costa Rica also elected as vice president,|
Epsy Campbell Barr who will be the first female,
in the country's history, to hold the position.
Costa Rica Elected A Pro-Gay Rights President Instead Of An Evangelical DoDo Bird On Easter Sunday!
The centre-left’s Carlos Alvarado Quesada decisively defeated a conservative Protestant singer in Costa Rica’s presidential runoff election on Sunday by promising to allow gay marriage, protecting the country’s reputation for tolerance.
Its that time of year again folks when the tan suit scandal of Spring 2012 rocked a nation and left us questioning our own survival as a people
Rock The Voter News
- Parkland survivor David Hogg calls on advertisers to boycott Laura Ingraham's Fox News show
- Jimmy Carter: Supreme Court seems 'eager to see rich people become more powerful'
- Hillary Clinton cites sexism in criticism she should exit political stage
Amal Clooney Goes To Bat For Jailed Reuters Reporters
Prominent human rights lawyer Amal Clooney has joined the legal team representing two Reuters reporters jailed in Myanmar, who are accused of possessing secret government papers, her office said on Thursday.
The White House announced that they've hired a new employee. Former actress Caroline Sunshine, who starred on the Disney Channel show "Shake It Up," has joined the White House press office. So it appears she's only comfortable working for Mickey Mouse organizations.- James Corden
- Dow drops 700 points as Amazon tumbles, trade war fears rise
- Trump bashes CNN, NBC, defends Sinclair Broadcast Group after 'fake news' speeches by local anchors
- TV Ratings: 'Jesus Christ Superstar' Leads Easter Sunday
- Facebook: We're Going to Push Zuckerberg, Says New York City Comptroller
- Because regular bullet-proof vests are 'impractical' this Seattle startup is now pushing a bullet-proof stadium chair
The darned Stormy Daniels scandal just will not go away for Donald Trump — no matter how many times he clears his browser history.- Stephen Colbert
Here's What China's News Service Is Reporting On Trump's Trade War
China on Monday again urged the United States to revoke it protectionist measures, amid escalating friction between the world's two largest economies.
The measures abuse the security exception clause of World Trade Organization (WTO) rules and go against the principle of non-discrimination in multilateral trade, the Chinese Ministry of Commerce (MOC) said in an online statement.
There is no Hell, but there is The Comments Section. - John Fugelsang