The Wall Street Journal called on President Trump's daughter and son-in-law Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner on Friday to consider leaving their White House jobs, calling them a "political liability" in an already turbulent administration.
Republican Party Motto:
“We believe in small government that doesn’t interfere with businesses or personal liberties — unless you don’t share our extremist views on guns, gods, gays and gynecology.” - Mrs. Betty Bowers
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump: "Trade wars are good, and easy to win"
- Canada threatens to retaliate if Trump imposes massive new tariffs
- Trump steel tariffs: European Union gears up for trade war
- America's ambassador to Mexico quits in the latest sign of roiling relations
- State Department likely to extend cuts to US Embassy in Cuba
- US to Sell Top Anti-Tank Missiles to Fight 'Russian Aggression' in Ukraine
- Suicide car bomber attacks Afghan capital, at least one dead
- Turkish airstrike kills pro-government gunmen in north Syria
- Police charge Marine Le Pen for posting images of a beheaded American journalist
- Ohio middle school student who shot himself had planned a Columbine-like school shooting
- At least two killed in shooting at Central Michigan University
Trump plans to retaliate against President Vladimir Putin by
-still not implementing the bipartisan sanctions authorized by Congress
-still not granting NSA authority to disrupt Russian hacking of our next election
-demanding Hillary Clinton's impeachment.
- John Fugelsang
Trump Flips On Background Checks
The White House on Friday walked back President Trump’s apparent support for universal background checks for gun purchases.
Press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Trump supports “not necessarily universal background checks, but certainly improving the background check system.”
Most amazing thing I have learned today.
MAGA - you know, like Make America Great Again - is in Nigerian parlance a word that means easily fooled idiot.
So, hey there all you MAGA folks - Nigeria knew what you were long before the rest of us did. - Kurt Eichenwald
- President Trump May Be Secretly Undermining Jared and Ivanka, Too
- Connelly: FBI probes Ivanka Trump role and financing of Vancouver, BC, hotel
- Tucker Carlson hits Trump due process comments: Obama would've been called a dictator for that
- Georgia lawmakers OK big tax hit on Delta over its NRA stand
- Donald Trump attacked Alec Baldwin's "dying mediocre career," but called him "Alex" and misspelled "dying"
- Watchdog group files ethics complaint against Nunes after report of House Intel leaks
- Ex-ethics chief scalds Trump and his Cabinet secretaries for ‘living like French nobles before the revolution’
- ‘Stick to laundering Russian money’: Trump commerce secretary mocked over bizarre soup can TV segment
- Oklahoma pastor blames school shootings on ‘God’s wrath’ over same-sex marriage in statehouse rant
- Kentucky Republicans kill bill to limit child marriage because parents should have right to marry off kids
- Kansas racist insults and spits on black preschooler at Hooters — and then tells cops ‘It’s OK, I’m a fireman’
- Republicans Claim Trump Calls Them Minutes After TV Appearances: 'He Said Melania' Called Me 'Handsome'
Tucker Carlson has turned on Trump. Assaulting women, supporting Nazis and endorsing a child molester was ok with Tucker, but threatening to take away people's guns was just TOO MUCH. - Andy Borowitz
New reports say ISIS is plotting a chemical weapons attack on the US. At this hour, Alec Baldwin is likely more informed on the topic than Donald Trump. - Richard Hine
Trump Mixes Things Up A Bit. Worldwide Tariffs!
President Donald Trump said that he plans to impose a 25% tariff on imported steel and 10% tariff on imported aluminum. The announcement sent markets tumbling more than 500 points on Thursday.
The proposal has left beer and beverage companies wary. More than half of the beer produced every year in the U.S. is packed in aluminum cans or aluminum bottles.
Trump appears to be having a tariff tantrum.
I'd like to thank the US Judicial Branch for proving to the rest of the world that America proudly has one branch of govt that still, y'know, functions.- John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Obama Announces Replacement for Jackson Park Athletic Field at Public Meeting
- Michelle Obama Takes a Subtle Jab at Trump and his Tweets: 'I Use Social Media Like a Grown-Up'
- Early Voting Among Texas Democrats Is Off the Charts
The “AR” in AR-15 actually stands for Ayn Rand, and the 15 is for the age you should realize her philosophy is poison. - Nate Patrin
The Peace Corps was established today in 1961 by JFK with executive order - portrayed here by Norman Rockwell
|Be in like Flynn. FLIP! FLIP! FLIP!|
Federal investigators are scrutinizing whether any of Jared Kushner's business discussions with foreigners during the presidential transition later shaped White House policies in ways designed to either benefit or retaliate against those he spoke with, according to witnesses and other people familiar with the investigation.
Raise your hand if you are a presidential daughter not under FBI investigation
- Emails show oil was key part of Bears Ears monument decision
- Trump confidant dumped millions in steel-related stock last week
- Kushner family solicited Qatari investment just before blockade: report
- China Lashes Out at US Over Loosening of Taiwan Travel Rules
- As Surgery Centers Boom, Patients Are Paying With Their Lives
- Former Obama administration official has reached a deal to buy Weinstein Co. assets
The Dow just fell 500 points over Trump starting a Trade War with China over tariffs but I can't get to an AM radio to find out why it's Obama's fault. - John Fugelsang
|Sweden says -- suck on this.|
Sweden's Electrolux (ELUXb.ST), Europe's largest home appliance maker, said on Friday it would delay a planned $250 million investment in Tennessee, after U.S. President Donald Trump announced tariffs on imported aluminum and steel.
Dollar Tree To Stop Selling Assault Weapons - The onion
You are very welcome as I feel the same way!