House Republicans investigating foreign interference in the 2016 election say they have found no evidence that Russians colluded with any members of the Trump campaign and dispute a key finding from the intelligence community that Russia had developed a preference for the Republican nominee during the election.
Imagine if someone robbed your house so you called the police
The police showed up and saw your stuff gone and arrested 19 people for robbing your house
Then the House Intelligence Committee showed up & Devin Nunes told you that your house was never robbed,
This is like that...
- ManInTheHoody tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Russian exile Nikolai Glushkov found dead at his London home
- Russia insists it is 'not guilty' of ex-spy poisoning as UK deadline looms
- Trump says he will condemn Russia ‘or whoever it may be’ for UK nerve agent attack
- ‘Russians are bad’: Devin Nunes swears he will reopen Russia probe if someone finds evidence of collusion
- Cotton: Russia will 'lie and deny' about British spy poisoning
- WATCH: Lindsey Graham literally runs away when asked to defend Trump’s firing of Rex Tillerson
- Rex Tillerson learned he was fired from Donald Trump tweet: report
- Mike Pompeo: A Soldier, Spy Chief And Tea Party Republican To Become A Diplomat
- FBI agents tried to contact jailed ‘sex coach’ claiming evidence of Russian collusion — but were denied
Devin Nunes would have helped Nixon erase the tapes. - Jeff Tiedrich
CNN Analyst Angrily Resorts To Bathroom Analogy
CNN’s Phil Mudd on Monday had a remarkable reaction to the conclusion by Republicans members on the House Intelligence Committee that Russia did not interfere in the 2016 presidential election to help Donald Trump, telling Wolf Blitzer if the report was “written on toilet paper, I wouldn’t stoop to wipe my ass with it.”
Vladimir Putin could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and he wouldn't lose Donald Trump's vote. - Preet Bharara
- Donald Trump’s personal assistant John McEntee escorted from the White House in the cold without his jacket
- Trump biographer blasts White House ‘clown rodeo’: Tillerson fired for speaking ‘candidly about Russia’
- Trump ordered Tillerson to eat salad during dinner in China: report
- Judge: Manafort could spend 'the rest of his life in prison'
- Joy Behar caves to right-wing pressure and apologizes for teasing Mike Pence about chats with God
- ‘Time to buckle up’: Stormy Daniels prepares for ugly fight after Trump misses deadline to lift gag order
- Colbert just thought of the most horrifying thing of all time: a Trump-Stormy Daniels sex tape
- IHOP server tells black teenagers to pay up before they eat
- Oklahoma Republican mocks an anti-rape efforts as ‘a snowflake thing’
- National Geographic acknowledges past racist coverage
Yesterday. Tillerson responds forcefully to Russian nerve agent attack in UK. Today. Tillerson fired.- Anthony Bourdain
My only wish for the impeachment is that when Trump is removed from office he's notified via Twitter. - Andy Borowitz
ICE Spokesman Quits Because Of Lies From Trump And Sessions
Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokesman James Schwab on Monday resigned from his role with the San Francisco division, citing the “burden” of spreading falsehoods from Donald Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
As CNN reports, Schwab accused Sessions and Acting Director Tom Homan of deliberately spreading misleading information after ICE slammed Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf’s decision to warn the public about upcoming ICE raids.
Devin Nunes & the GOP House Intelligence Committee remind you that
1) The CIA, the FBI, National Security Agency and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence are all totally lying and/or wrong about Russia, and
2) Mr. Trump never asked us to say that. - John Fugelsang
I’d pay $10,000 to have Betsy DeVos try to cover a textbook with an old paper grocery bag on live TV. - Chip Chantry tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Barack Obama's $6 dinner table preserved for posterity in Vietnam
- Stephen Colbert spotted in line for Michelle Obama's portrait at National Portrait Gallery
- Clinton says Trump won on vows to take country "backwards"
So now the House Intelligence Committee has free time to open a 15th Benghazi investigation so we can really get to the bottom of this thing where Hillary sold uranium to ISIS in order to finance the child sex ring run out of the basement of a pizza parlor that has no basement. - Jeff Tiedrich
|Papadopoulos ponders witness protection|
George Papadopoulos, a former foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign and potentially a key witness in special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe, told federal investigators that before the election, Donald Trump personally encouraged him to pursue a summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin...
Source just texted me: "Imagine running Exxon-Mobil for decades and being a titan of the world and then being fired by Donald Trump on Twitter."-Josh Dawsey, CNN
- Oil prices sink as US shale output surges, stock market drops and Trump fires Tillerson
- Gasoline, rents curb US consumer price gains in February
- Industry Caught off Guard After Trump Scuttles Tech Deal
- Volkswagen bets big on electric with $25 billion battery bonanza
- This cheap 3D-printed home is a start for the 1 billion who lack shelter
Trump has now fired more people as President than he did as host of the apprentice.- Mike Deitsch
Trump Fires Tillerson And His Under Secretary Of State. Trump Must Be Really Pissed.
The White House has reportedly fired an aide at the State Department who contradicted the White House account of President Trump's firing of Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.