Florida’s lawmakers narrowly passed a controversial gun bill late on Wednesday that would allow armed teachers in the state’s classrooms, three weeks to the day after the Marjory Stoneman Douglas high school massacre in which 17 people were killed.
Me: I'm talking about RESPONSIBLE gun ownership
Gun Nut: WHY ARE YOU LIBTARDS TRYIN' TO TAKE AWAY MAH GUNZ!!!
Me: I never suggested taking away your guns. I said, take RESPONSIBILITY.
Gun Nut: LIBTARDS TRYIN' TO TAKE MAH GUNZ!
Me: No, I said...
Gun Nut: MAH GUNZ! - Stonekettle tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Suspected US Drone Strike in Afghanistan Kills Key Pakistani Militants
- The US Just Issued a Travel Warning for a Popular Mexican Resort Town
- Tillerson and Lavrov Book Same Ethiopian Hotel—and Can't Agree on a Meeting
- Mueller probing if 2017 Seychelles meeting was effort to establish back channel to Kremlin
- Kremlin-linked "troll farm" promoted anti-Clinton online game before election: report
- Putin praises Trump, says US political system eating itself
- Trump still hasn't appointed a U.S. Ambassador to South Korea, or 56 other ambassador vacancies
- FBI tells Congress it failed to follow protocol on warnings about alleged Florida school shooter
According to The New York Times, a Belarusian escort is claiming that she has audio recordings that prove Russian meddling in the U.S. elections. "I've never even met Anastasia," yelled Trump, before anyone said her name.- Seth Myers
A Mercenary, A Congressman And A Russian Walk Into A Fundraiser...
Blackwater founder Erik Prince will host a fundraiser this month for Russia-friendly Republican Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, as Prince faces new questions over a 2017 meeting currently being investigated by special counsel Robert Mueller.
- Trump Is Reportedly Peeved at Sarah Sanders for Being Indiscreet About His Alleged Shark Week Sex Affair
- Trump threatened to fire White House counsel if he didn't deny threatening to resign: report
- Trump asked witnesses about special counsel conversations
- Sean Spicer: We should ‘encourage’ Trump to talk to Mueller’s witnesses because he just says ‘pleasantries’
- Corey Lewandowski defies Intel Committee on conversations with Trump and Trump Tower Russia meeting
- GOP lawmaker: Trump should win Nobel Prize if North Korea disarms
- Awkward Silence Ensues After Bill Hemmer Asks Kellyanne If She’ll Face Punishment For Hatch Act Violation
- Baltimore Mayor and Laura Ingraham Clash Over Gun Protests: ‘Get Your Facts Straight, Love’
- Manafort trial set to begin July 10
- Samantha Bee Urges NRA Members to Try Scientology Instead of Guns
Microwave Oven Becomes Latest to Angrily Depart White House - Andy Borowitz
With all these headlines, I just assumed Steel Tariffs was Stormy Daniel's co-star.- Stephen Colbert
Republicans Have Ruined Florida With Their Hard On For Guns
Florida State Rep. Elizabeth Porter (R) this week pushed back on the students who have spoken out in favor of stricter gun laws, saying they did not have the "wisdom" or "experience" to make laws.
I’m calling the Stormy Daniels drama the “pussy grabs back” phase of Trump’s presidency. - Molly
Attempting to repair some of the fallout from his recent remarks about women, Donald Trump said on Sunday that the decision of whether women should be considered humans should be left to the states. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Van Jones: Obama would be in Guantanamo if he behaved like Trump
- Michelle Obama's Advice For Young Girl Leaders On International Women's Day
- Immigration officials will keep processing DACA renewals because of court injunctions
President Trump is on a diet and has been trying to eat more salad. When he first ordered one at the White House, the kitchen was excited because they thought the Obamas were back. - Conan O'Brien
Celebrate International Women’s Day by telling a man to calm down. - Erin Ryan
- Harvard economists: GOP tax bill will cost $1.2 trillion after accounting for economic growth
- US Allies to Sign Sweeping Trade Deal in Challenge to Trump
- Trump To Formally Order Tariffs On Steel, Aluminum Imports
- Asia-Pacific trade deal signed by 11 nations
Remember, the ppl who say more access to guns leads to fewer mass shootings tend to be the ones who say less access to birth control leads to fewer abortions. -John Fugelsang
Uh Oh. Better Sell Your Shares Of Birth Control Stock!
Abstinence-only education — encouraging adolescents to wait until marriage for sex — is making a comeback under President Trump.
In a marked departure from the previous administration, conservatives at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) are putting an emphasis on abstinence to reduce teen pregnancy rates.