Outgoing Trump economic adviser Gary Cohn reportedly complained that he wasn’t being used to his full potential shortly before he announced his departure from the administration.
Gary Cohn Resigns In Protest Of Trump’s Bigoted Comments Towards Aluminum - The Onion
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump vows to 'counteract' any Russia election meddling
- Fox host grills Sarah Sanders over Russia: ‘The American people need to know the meddling will be dealt with’
- Ex-Russian spy was exposed to nerve agent: UK police
- S Korean envoys 'to take message from Kim to US'
- Jerry Brown: Feds are 'going to war' against California
- Pelosi: Californians won't be bowed by Trump's 'brazen aggression'
FUN FACT: Almost everybody that leaves the Trump White House finds a job workin' for Bob Mueller. - Tea Pain
Putin Willing To Blow Up The World. Seriously.
President Vladimir Putin has warned that he would not hesitate to strike back if Russia was hit by a nuclear adversary, even if it led to a “global catastrophe.”
The Russian leader spoke to one of his country’s most infamous pro-Kremlin TV show hosts, in a tough-talking interview broadcast on national airwaves before Russians go to the polls later this month.
Conservative Christians’ Creed: “Jesus forgave me for my sins so I could concentrate of yours.” - Mrs. Betty Bowers
- Veteran journalist Tom Brokaw nails Roger Stone: He 'sees himself as a James Bond evil factor’
- Trump Lawyer's Payment to Stormy Daniels Was Reported as Suspicious by Bank
- High-ranking GOP congressmen call for a special prosecutor to look into the surveillance of Carter Page
- The White House has either fired or reassigned multiple employees over problems with their security clearances
- Trump sues California over immigration policies
- Ben Carson's Housing Department Removes Commitment to Discrimination-Free Communities From Mission Statement
- Ted Cruz escalates battle against Beto O'Rourke as general election begins
- White House reinstates HHS official who claimed Ted Cruz frequents prostitutes: report
- ‘It’s lunch money’: Blue-collar Trump voters underwhelmed by GOP tax cut
- Creator of Pepe the Frog is suing Infowars
- Ex-deputy rams truck into Louisiana store and robs it after mistaking Sikh owners for Muslims
- 'You better hide’: Angry gun owners deluge Minnesota Dem with threats and insults over proposed bans
According to sources, White House chief of staff John Kelly is frustrated with Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner, and questions what they do during the day. I'm going to say "nothing" and "homework." - Seth Myers
Nation is Praying There is No Tape of Trump Having Sex
Adult film star Stormy Daniels has filed a civil action against Donald Trump, asking a California court to declare that the nondisclosure agreement between them is not valid because Trump never actually signed it.
Trump Denies Having Sex With Stormy Daniels, Citing Boner Spurs - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Democrats, women candidates score big in Texas primaries
- Poll: Trump trails generic Democrat by 8 points
Not to be too controversial but if Hillary were POTUS there’s zero chance that we’d have to read about her sending pictures of her gross old d**k to a porn star. - OhNoSheTwint
Education Secretary Visits School Shooting Site, Barely
Education Secretary Betsy DeVos’s visit to Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., where a shooter killed 17 people and left many others wounded, was met with criticism by some students...Students said that during her visit DeVos didn’t speak with many of the students or answer their questions.
Wait, now Gary Cohn is gone too? I can't keep up - the last time this many people fled the White House the British were burning it in 1814. - Bill Maher
- Dow drops 270 points after Trump's top economic adviser Gary Cohn resigns
- 'Death by China' economist ascendant as Trump pushes tariffs, hits China
- European Union targets peanut butter, orange juice and whiskey in transatlantic trade war with Trump
- The EU rejects Theresa May's “pick 'n' mix” Brexit plan
- Peyton Manning dumped his Papa John’s franchises just two days before NFL cut ties with pizza chain
A Trumper is a feller that would set his house on fire if he thought it would hurt your property values. - Tea Pain
In What Fresh Hell Does Trump Find These People?
Former Trump campaign aide Sam Nunberg on Wednesday insisted that his Monday media spree was not a drunken meltdown as some have speculated...“I don’t feel exploited,” Nunberg revealed. “I was playing everywhere… I was trending No. 1 on Twitter from a couch in my office.”
A new study has found that when romantic partners hold hands while in pain, their brain waves can sync and decrease that pain. "Nah, I'm good," said Melania.- Seth Myers
Me after I located the cause of my slow-as-molasses notebook. It was a loose RAM thingamabob.