President Donald Trump angrily reacted early Thursday on Twitter to a Fox News report on the dossier linking him to Russia.
Smart Phones, Smart Watches and Smart People Banned from White House.- Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- A growing number of Russians are coming to the U.S. to give birth
- Trump attacks his own White House on foreign surveillance after watching ‘Fox & Friends’ report
- Steve Bannon lawyers up amid speculation that he’ll turn on Trump in the Russia probe
- Russia: Dems’ accusations of meddling damaging relations
- European Union defends Iran nuclear deal as Trump insists it is not working
- UK denies diplomatic immunity to Julian Assange}Mexico travel warning: US urges citizens to avoid 5 Mexican states
- President Trump mistakenly says US sold Norway planes that only exist in 'Call of Duty'
A hundred years from now kids will be learning which tweet started World War III
Hmm. Mueller Hires Cybercrime Expert
Special counsel Robert Mueller has added a prosecutor with significant cybercrime expertise to his team.
Ryan Dickey, a senior lawyer in the Justice Department’s Computer Crime and Intellectual Property Section, has been detailed to Mueller’s team since early November
- Trump tweets poll that gives Obama credit for economy
- Trump complains post-9/11 law was used to "badly surveil and abuse" his campaign
- Joe Scarborough Trashes 'Entire Mainstream Media" for 'Being Anti-Trump on All Things'
- House passes FISA reauthorization despite Trump tweet criticizing the program
- Trump stuns Republican leaders with tweeted policy backflips
- GOP Senate candidate pushes back on Arpaio: 'I believe that Barack Obama was born' in US
- Missouri governor admits affair amid allegations he blackmailed woman with naked photo
- Retiring Rep. Darrell Issa Was Once A Powerful Anti-Obama Voice
So basically the Republican Party's campaign slogan for 2018 is "You Can't Fire Me, I Quit" - Jeff Tiedrich
Putting Sick People To Work. Yeah, That's A F---ing Great Idea!
The Trump administration took a major step Thursday to let states establish the first-ever work requirements for Medicaid recipients.
The policy guidance is the most concrete development yet toward achieving goal of tying Medicaid benefits to employment — a long-time conservative goal that has never been permitted since the health care entitlement program for the poor was created 52 years ago.
Karl Marx said 'Religion is the Opium of the People' but that was before 1500 cable channels and porn on demand. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Obama gives dancing tips in first clip of Letterman's new show
- No, Sandra Bullock didn't disparage Hillary Clinton
- Democrats to invite sex misconduct victims to Trump's State of the Union
Remember when we didn't have to obsessively check Twitter every five mins to see if the president had melted down, undermined an agency of his own government, or started a foreign crisis? Good times. - Matthew Miller
Remember The Public Watergate Hearings? Now We Have Closed Door Hearings.
Steve Bannon, President Donald Trump’s embattled former chief strategist, has agreed to an interview with the House Intelligence Committee as part of its probe into Russia’s election meddling and links to the Trump campaign, according to one source close to the committee and a second source with knowledge of the matter. The sources requested anonymity in order to discuss the closed-door matters.
I’ve spent the day with a ski guide in Canada who pays 14 dollars a month for health insurance. In Canada’s, if you make under 35k a year, you get healthcare for free. What the f--k is wrong with our country and why can’t we take care of our own people? - Chelsea Handler
- Big Apple Sues Big Oil Over Climate Change
- Walmart to raise its starting wage to $11 an hour
- Walmart is abruptly closing 63 Sam's Club stores and laying off thousands of workers
- Delta's response to rising costs: The economy's on our side
Wal-Mart Announces Plan To Slash Customers’ Throats - The Onion
Is Your Pickup Truck A 2006 Ford?
Ford Motor Co said on Thursday it had confirmed a second death in an older pickup truck caused by a defective airbag inflator of Takata Corp and urged 2,900 owners in North America to stop driving immediately until they can get replacement parts.
NASA: ‘We Will Have A Mass Shooting On The Moon By 2055’ - The Onion