"There is some irony that I am leaving while a man who bragged on tape about his history of sexual assault sits in the Oval Office, and a man who preyed on young girls runs for Senate with the full support of his party."
Franken should announce he’s switching parties. He’ll be fine then. - AllahPundit
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump administration asks Israel to mute response on Jerusalem recognition
- Dozens injured in West Bank protests: report
- Dem senator: Jerusalem decision strains ‘relationship with Turkey’
- Haley: 'Open question' if US athletes can attend Olympics in South Korea
- Ventura fire rages, threatening communities both coastal and inland
- The House just took one step toward allowing Americans to carry concealed guns everywhere
Broad majority of Americans support moving Trump to Jerusalem. - Andy Borowitz
Tillerson & Ukraine?
U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Thursday that Ukraine was the sole sticking point keeping the United States and Russia from forging a closer relationship, suggesting that all other disputes were secondary.
“The issue that stands in the way is Ukraine,” Tillerson said.
Olympic officials first got suspicious that Russians were using performance-enhancing drugs when the Russians set a new speed record for skiing UP the mountain. - James Corden
Dumb As A Trump
Donald Trump Jr. on Wednesday cited attorney-client privilege to avoid telling lawmakers about a conversation he had with his father, President Donald Trump, after news broke this summer that the younger Trump — and top campaign brass — had met with Russia-connected individuals in Trump Tower during the 2016 campaign.
- Colbert to Trump: Sorry you didn’t get Time’s ‘Person of the Year’ but ‘at least some of your accusers did’
- Laura Ingraham defends Al Franken: Dems acting like a "lynch mob"
- White House blames dry throat for Trump’s unusual speech
- CNN puts together a hilarious supercut of Trump sniffling and slurring through speeches
- Trump VA slashes funding for program that helps homeless veterans obtain housing: report
- Trump administration twists anti-discrimination law to claim the KKK is a protected class
- Gowdy rebuffs Dem request to probe whistleblower’s Mike Flynn claims
- FBI Director Christopher Wray defends bureau amid turbulence over Russia investigation
- A gay man who was twice denied a marriage license by Kim Davis is now running against her
- "I'm a heterosexual, I don't like men...stop touching me all the time."
- Ryan promises Medicaid, Medicare spending cuts in 2018 to "tackle the deficit"
- Trump Jr. mocks Franken's resignation speech
Al Franken is doing the right thing.
I now look forward to seeing Donald Trump and Roy Moore do the right thing.
I'll just be waiting right here.
Let me know when it happens.
**slowly dies and, over a period of years, turns to dust** - Rex Huppke
Giving an important speech on the Middle East? You don't want to lose the audience - or your bottom teeth! Next time, use SUPER POLIGRIP® DENTURE ADHESIVES! Just 'cause you've lost your mind doesn't mean you have to lose your dentures! - Mrs. Betty Bowers
GOP Congressman Wants To Pay Back $84K
A Texas Congressman said Monday he would pay back the $84,000 in taxpayer money that was used to settle a sexual harassment lawsuit that was filed by a former employee.
“Even though I was completely exonerated by [the Office of Congressional Ethics] and the settlement agreement has been paid, I am doing my best and am going to hand a check over this week to, probably Speaker Ryan or somebody, and say, look, here is the amount of my settlement. Give it back to the taxpayers,” Farenthold said
The only thing that will make Republicans happier than Franken resigning is if the child molester beats the Democrat in Alabama. - OhNoSheTwint
Fake Reporter Honored By Wife Of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas
James O'Keefe, the conservative activist who attempted to plant a false story in The Washington Post this month about GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore, was presented Wednesday with an Impact Award, handed to him by Ginni Thomas, wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.
So instead of losing to ONE woman in 2016, Trump lost to ALL WOMEN in 2017. - OhNoSheTwitnt
Rock The Voter News
- Moore's Dem opponent tells voters in new ad: 'I'll never embarrass you'
- Conyers III arrested, not charged, in domestic abuse investigation: report
- Skier Lindsey Vonn: I’m representing the US at Winter Olympics — not Donald Trump
|Hope Hicks is on the Steam Dream Team|
Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski told CNN Thursday that he steamed Donald Trump's pants as part of his responsibilities on the 2016 campaign trail.
In a conversation with "New Day" anchor Alisyn Camerota, Lewandowski was expanding on an anecdote in his campaign memoir, "Let Trump Be Trump," in which he revealed that campaign spokeswoman and current White House communications director Hope Hicks was tasked with steaming the candidate's suits on his private plane -- while he was wearing them.
Really, Republicans, baking a wedding cake for a gay couple probably won’t damage the nation’s morality as much as electing a child molester to the Senate.- Andy Borowitz
- Trump asks Supreme Court to overturn longtime rule on union dues
- Coal CEO: GOP tax bill "wipes us out," destroys thousands of mining jobs
- Outdoor retailer Patagonia joins lawsuit to block Trump's monument plans
- Ford Now Plans to Move Production of Electric SUVs From Michigan to Mexico
Russians Are Everywhere
A Russian oligarch whose business dealings have come under scrutiny by investigators probing Russian influence in the 2016 presidential election has dropped a libel suit against The Associated Press.
Lawyers for aluminum magnate Oleg Deripaska, who worked closely with indicted former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort several years ago, joined with the news service Tuesday in a joint court filing dismissing appeals of a judge's decision in October tossing out the defamation lawsuit.
If you think DT's dentures are rebelling against him you should see his arteries.- John Fugelsang