Hillary Clinton described the Russian campaign to manipulate voters in the 2016 presidential election as cyberwarfare.
In an interview on The Daily Show with Trevor Noah on Wednesday, the former Secretary of State said Russia’s attempt to influence the election is “a form of war” — and she warned that it’s not over.
Poll: Americans Were Sort of Hoping Mueller Would Arrest Someone New Every Day. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- US forces in deadly Niger ambush were on kill or capture mission: report
- North Korea Says 'Deplorable' Trump Needs Medicine to Avoid Leading US into War with Kim Jong Un
- Ivanka Trump Praises Working Women in Asia, but Her Chinese Factory Workers Are Abused
- Trump Administration Defends Cuba Embargo at UN, Reversing Obama
- Trump claims a win over Obama: 'Warm rapport' with authoritarian Duterte, who called the US 'lousy'
SCROTUS publicly calls r justice system a "laughing stock" & a "joke". Why not just tell the terrorists the key is under the mat, moron. - Elayne Boosler Tweet
|Sessions: I do believe I feel the vapors coming on.|
Attorney General Jeff Sessions is once again under scrutiny on Capitol Hill regarding his candor about Russia and the Trump campaign amid revelations that he rejected a suggestion to convene a meeting between Russian President Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump last year.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders' eye makeup gets a bit heavier every day, like what happens when a character in a movie gradually turns evil. - RuPaul
- Jared Kushner turns over documents to Mueller as investigators seek his role in Comey’s firing: report
- Divided GOP unites by attacking Hillary Clinton
- Poll: More Americans think Trump committed a crime than think he didn't
- Trump super PAC launches $100 million blitz
- White House Chief of Staff Says Mueller-style Investigation of Hillary Clinton Needed
- Ivanka Trump has an army of White House employees scrambling to address her every need
- Trump’s pick for USDA science chief withdraws after being caught up in Mueller’s Russia investigation
- ‘Count me out’: GOP lawmaker complains sexual harassment training promotes ‘androgyny’
- House female Republicans offer paid leave plan
- GOP tax bill would allow churches to endorse political candidates
Harvard Considering Returning Bribe That Enabled Jared Kushner to Attend - Andy Borowitz
God Help Us All
Secretary of Energy Rick Perry said on Thursday that bringing fossil fuels to the developing world will prevent sexual assaults because rapes are less difficult in the dark.
It’s come out that this year, indicted Trump adviser Paul Manafort traveled to Mexico using a fake name. Then again, if you worked for Trump and you were in Mexico, would YOU use your real name?- Conan O'Brien
Donna Brazile's Curious Claims
For defeated politicians, the period after an election is for score-settling. For defeated political operatives, it’s about positioning for the next race. And if a juicy excerpt from Donna Brazile’s new book Hacks is an indication, the longtime Democratic operative and former interim chair of the Democratic National Party seems to think the future is Bernie Sanders.
Donna Brazile also claims Obama GUTTED the DNC, leaving it broke & adrift for his protégé Debbie Wasserman Schultz to manage.
Huh. - Victoria Brownworth
Rock The Voter News
- Obama: 'The moment we're in right now, politics is the tail and not the dog'
- Ex-Obama ethics chief: Trump tweets open him up to obstruction of justice charges
- Obama photographer Pete Souza paints 'Intimate Portrait' of president, from fist bumps to phone calls
- Fake news: Morgan Freeman did not say he wanted Hillary Clinton imprisoned
- Hillary Clinton Slams Donald Trump On 'Daily Show' — He's In A 'Spite Match' With Obama
Russians Have Always Been The Masters Of Disguise
The hackers didn't just go after Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.
They tried to break into the private email of the sitting U.S. secretary of state, attempted to steal the private correspondence of a manager working on Lockheed Martin's stealth fighter program, and sought to break into the accounts of thousands of others, including the punk band Pussy Riot and Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny.
In what might be his most startling allegation against his former election opponent, Donald Trump on Wednesday accused Hillary Clinton of deliberately losing the 2016 election just so that he could be impeached. - Andy Borowitz
- Republican Plan Delivers Permanent Corporate Tax Cut
- US crude oil fails to take out 2017 high as a 'cruel' month for energy market begins
- Sessions blasts tech firms for blocking access to encrypted evidence
- DOJ considering lawsuit to block AT&T-Time Warner merger: report
- Amazon Subsidiary Registers Cryptocurrency and Ethereum Domains
- TripAdvisor apologizes to alleged rape victim who says site deleted her warnings
President Trump’s press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders confirmed that no one in President Trump’s administration supports slavery. To put that in perspective, the last press secretary who had to make that statement worked for Ulysses S. Grant. - Conan O'Brien
Let The Drone Deliveries Begin
The Department of Transportation (DOT) officially launched a pilot program on Thursday that will allow states to test new types of drone operations, including package deliveries.
The Senate heard testimony today from President Trump’s pick to be the new head of NASA, who does not have a significant background in science. Great, that’s what you wanna hear. “That guy’s head of NASA, but he’s no rocket scientist.” - Seth Myers