Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell believes the allegations against Alabama Republican Senate nominee Roy Moore and that Moore should leave the race, the Kentucky Republican said Monday.
I miss a week ago when I thought the sickest thing Republicans wanted to do to 14 year olds was uninsure them. - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- How to Save Humanity: 15000 Scientists Urge Action Before 'Vast Human Misery' Takes Over
- Trump Publicly Lauds Own Restraint For Not Calling Kim Jong Un 'Short And Fat'
- Kellyanne Conway gets childish on Kim Jong Un: "He insulted Trump first!"
- Trump flatters Duterte instead of rebuking him for human rights violations in Philippine drug war
- Philippines protesters burn effigy of Trump shaped like swastika
- Former CIA chief fires back at Trump: He called us hacks to "delegitimize" intelligence report
- Green Beret Discovered SEALs' Illicit Cash. Then He Was Killed.
- ‘Puerto Rico is not back’: CNN’s Chris Cuomo blasts White House lies about hurricane recovery
“No one has worked more tirelessly for the glory of the Fatherland than Donald Trump,” Vladimir Putin said in an official statement.- Andy Borowitz
Meanwhile, The NSA Was Hacked
The National Security Agency, the US's largest and most secretive intelligence agency, has been deeply infiltrated by anonymous hackers, as detailed in a New York Times exposé published Sunday.
The NSA, which compiles massive troves of data on US citizens and organizes cyberoffensives against the US's enemies, was deeply compromised by a group known as the Shadow Brokers, which has made headlines in the past year in connection to the breach, whose source remains unclear.
The Filleting Of Whitefish
The Montana energy company that was awarded a contract to repair Puerto Rico's power grid in the wake of Hurricane Maria is facing scrutiny over the amount of money it has charged the island's state-run utility...Whitefish Energy Holdings had a contract allowing it to charge the Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority (PREPA) $319 an hour for linemen it had hired from Florida
...According to the newspaper, senior linemen from Lakeland, Fla., are earning $63 an hour as part of their contract with Whitefish. Some linemen are making $42 an hour plus overtime, while others are earning up to $100 double time.
Trump and Kim Jong-un arguing over which one of them is fatter is like Bannon and Gorka arguing over which one of them is Nazier.- OhNoSheTwitnt
- Roy Moore Cast The Sole Vote In Favor Of A Man Who Raped A Four-Year-Old
- Roy Moore Threatens To Sue Washington Post Over Allegations From 4 Women
- Hannity diehards smash Keurigs after company boycotts Fox show
- Bannon wants Jews to help him fight for Donald Trump
- Biden on what Trump is doing well: ‘I think he married very well'
- North Carolina church accused of ‘kidnapping’ children with help from a county clerk
- Rand Paul to return to Senate for first time since attack
- Drudge slams Washington Post for 'Russian operative' implication
- North Carolina church accused of 'kidnapping' children with help from a county clerk
- Supreme Court to hear case on CA law requiring religious pregnancy centers to offer info on abortions
Sorry, I was off Twitter for a while - it appears that people are destroying coffee machines to show their support of child molesters? - Geraldine Tweet
Another Papa Bush Groping Victim, This Time, A 16 Year Old
A woman says she was groped by former President George H.W. Bush when she was 16 years old, according to a new report.
Time reported that the woman, Roslyn Corrigan, said Bush, then 79, groped her in 2003 during an event at the Central Intelligence Agency office in The Woodlands, Texas.
I'm old enough to remember a time when it wasn't socially acceptable to defend molesting young teens. It was a week ago. - Jeet Heer
Thank God we don’t have a female president. She’d be so emotionally volatile and obsessed with her appearance! - Jess Dweck
Rock The Voter News
- Former US Vice President Biden leaves open door to 2020 run
- US Sen. Elizabeth Warren says there was 'some bias' at DNC in 2016, but primary 'was fair'
- Obama photographer releases new book
- Dismissed juror's comments roil Menendez trial, as jury starts anew
Naw, But Someone Was!
A woman has been jailed after duping film-makers into believing she could get them behind-the-scenes access to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.
Ann Leuser fraudulently claimed to have a close connection with the former US secretary of state and tried to enter into a contract for a fly-on-the-wall documentary that proposed a series of payments totalling £120,000.
Thank god Roy Moore is only a child molester and not a woman with a private email server, because there are consequences for that - Jeff Tiedrich
The cover of Forbes 10 years ago
We are at a point where I am 100% sure Republicans would defend cannibalism.- Jules Tweet
- Trump calls for repeal of ObamaCare mandate, cuts to top tax rate
- Carbon emissions on track to rise this year
- Anti-Trump hotel planned for DC
- Poll: Majority says NAFTA is good for the US
- China's supercomputers race past US to world dominance
"The Party of Lincoln" is now "The Party of Nazis and Child Molesters"
Abraham Lincoln just threw up in his own coffin. - Jeff Tiedrich
Bill Gates To Build Smart City. But Where Will He Get The Smart People To Live There?
Bill Gates' Belmont Partners investment firm just dropped $80 million to jump start development of a 'smart' community in Arizona..."Belmont will create a forward-thinking community with a communication and infrastructure spine that embraces cutting-edge technology...
Hey Humans- When I said 'Be fruitful & Multiply' there were only 2 of you.
Now 7 billion. Start using condoms. - God - John Fugelsang
$5 donations gladly accepted
Only $2,425 to reach my goal!