President Trump says he should have left three UCLA basketball players accused of shoplifting in China in jail.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders is somewhere right now working on a statement that says Charles Manson was only peripherally involved in the campaign. - goldengateblond tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump will declare North Korea a state sponsor of terror
- Post reporter imprisoned in Iran: Obama wouldn't have demanded credit for my release
- Navy tries new sleep guidelines after deadly Asia-Pacific ship collisions: report
- War vets keep pressure on President Mugabe
- Argentinian navy detects noises that could be from missing sub
Finally, someone sh**ty died. #CharlesManson - Randi Mayem Singer
White House Officials Keep Hearing Mysterious Footsteps
Investigators for Robert Mueller’s special probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 election are expected to speak with multiple senior White House officials in the coming weeks...
Really says something that Trump gets more political pushback from Republicans on the maltreatment of elephants than of women.- Andy Borowitz
- Special counsel sends wide-ranging request for documents to Justice Department
- Trump voter: If Jesus Christ told me Trump colluded with Russia, I'd check with Trump
- Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner face new scrutiny in Russia investigation
- Conway on Moore: We want the votes to pass tax reform
- Retired Alabama police officer: "It was a known fact" that Roy Moore liked young girls
- Alex Jones show: ‘The spirit of Charles Manson is alive in Black Lives Matter and Antifa’
- Palm Beach residents wondering if Trump will use helicopter instead of motorcade
- Pat Robertson and other Trump allies are lining president’s pockets with trumped-up Mar-A-Lago events: reporter
- Bannon: Trump ‘insurgency’ forces McConnell to up game
- Former Oklahoma state senator has agreed to plead guilty to a child sex trafficking offense
- ‘I felt guilty’: Roy Moore accuser reveals how sex abuse stole her confidence and trust
- Florida airport loses thousands of dollars after being forced to shut down during Trump's Thanksgiving visit
- American Conservative Union agrees to pay fine for passing donation to super PAC
The House passed the GOP-backed tax plan today, which is very good news for billionaires and also just your average run-of-the mill millionaires too. The bill would shift the tax burden from the wealthy to people who really should be paying more, like college students. - Jimmy Kimmel
A Russian Yacht With A Submarine Is Docked Near Mar-a-Lago
A prominent Russian oligarch with ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin has docked his 500-foot yacht in the Port of Palm Beach, just days before President Trump makes his way to Mar-a-Lago.
Roman Abramovich docked the yacht, which is estimated to be worth between $400 and $500 million, at the port on Friday afternoon, and is expected to stay until Dec. 5
According to a new study, sweat might one day be used to unlock smartphones. So get ready to all be hacked by Steve Bannon.- Seth Myers
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton: 'Very Credible' Sexual Assault Allegations Against Donald Trump Should Be Investigated
- Former Obama administration official in bid for The Weinstein Co.
- Woman says Franken inappropriately touched her in 2010
Franken Cut Out Of Letterman Tribute
In a statement, PBS said it decided that “the inclusion of Sen. Franken in the broadcast at this time would distract from the show’s purpose as a celebration of American humor,” although I think anyone looking at the special could have soldiered through the “distraction” without any ill effects.
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is calling for an ethics investigation into accusations that Sen. Al Franken sexually assaulted a woman in 2006. Because Mitch McConnell absolutely will not stand for sexual harassment — by Democrats.- Seth Myers
More Earthquakes Expected
Scientists say number of severe quakes is likely to rise strongly next year because of a periodic slowing of the Earth’s rotation...In addition, it is difficult to predict where these extra earthquakes will occur – although Bilham said they found that most of the intense earthquakes that responded to changes in day length seemed to occur near the equator. About one billion people live in the Earth’s tropical regions.
OK it's gotten so bad I woke up & saw Charles Manson trending and my first thought was "Oh my God, who did he grope on-set?"- John Fugelsang
- Forbes federal budget expert condemns GOP tax bill: ‘The end of all economic sanity in Washington’
- FCC relaxes limits on owning newspapers, TV stations
- British Airways to board passengers in cheap seats last
- Meet the world's youngest self-made billionaire
- New York Times reporter Glenn Thrush is accused of predatory behavior by four women, including a Vox editor
GOP insist rich folks need a tax cut and all they're askin' is for poor folks and underage girls to take one for the team. - Tea Pain
Cornhusker State OKs Keystone Pipeline
Developers of the Keystone XL pipeline secured approval Monday for the pipeline to run through Nebraska, clearing a key hurdle in the years-long fight to build the project.
The decision came after a rupture in TransCanada’s Keystone system spilled an estimated 210,000 gallons of oil in South Dakota last week, an incident that rankled opponents of the XL expansion.
"A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it isn't open."