US President Donald Trump has joined the criticism of Democratic Senator Al Franken after he admitted to groping a sleeping woman during a comedy tour.
On Twitter Mr Trump called him "Al Frankenstien" - a misspelled reference to the undead monster - and mocked his previous advocacy for women's' rights.
Trump on Franken: Pot discusses sins of the kettle. - Stephen King
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Pentagon Says It's Staying In Syria, Even Though ISIS Appears Defeated
- Iraqi forces retake last ISIS-held town
- North Korea's Submarine Ballistic Missile Program Moves Ahead: Indications of Shipbuilding and Missile Ejection Testing
- Parasites make treatment of N. Korean defector harder, doctor says
- Donald Trump Tied To Putin's Leash On Sassy California Billboard
If you want to turn away Syrian Refugees because you're Christian and they're Muslim, just know that you got the 'they're Muslim' part right. - John Fugelsang
Guess What? More Trump/Russia Ties. This Time, Russian Mafia!
Investors and customers of the Trump Ocean Club International Hotel and Tower in Panama City carried deep ties to organized crime and drug trafficking, according to an NBC News and Reuters joint investigation.
|But it wouldn't be prudent...|
8th Woman Says Former President Bush Groped Her
An eighth woman has come forward with claims that former US president George HW Bush groped her.
An interpreter, whom the BBC has agreed not to name because of the sensitive nature of her job, claims Mr Bush touched her inappropriately in 2004
The president hasn't weighed in on the biggest story of the week, Roy Moore. Donald Trump's in a real bind. On one hand, he doesn't want to support an accused pedophile for Senate. His other hand is grabbing a woman by the — you know what I'm saying. - Jimmy Kimmel
- Conway defends Trump's silence on Moore: Franken story is new, Moore is days old
- Kushner failed to disclose emails he received about WikiLeaks, "Russian back door" during 2016 campaign
- Has Jeff Sessions got the world's worst memory, or what?
- Millionaire Treasury Secretary, Socialite Wife Pose With Sheets Of Cash
- Homeland Security's head of community outreach resigns over past controversial comments on black community, Islam
- Pentagon retweets then deletes post calling on Trump to resign
- Trump and his family could save more than $1B under House bill that just passed
- A Republican 'Family Values' State Legislator Quits After Having Sex With a Man in His Office
- 'F*** TRUMP' truck sticker photo goes viral; driver arrested on outstanding warrant
Q: What's the difference between Donald Trump and Roy Moore?
A: Trump admitted his sexual assault. - Tea Pain
Meanwhile, Back At Bob Mueller's Office
Special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigators have issued a subpoena to President Trump’s election campaign for documents related to Russia...Mueller’s team issued the subpoena in mid-October, requesting documents and emails from over a dozen top campaign officials that include several keywords related to Russia.
Republicans are reportedly hoping that President Trump will pressure Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore to drop out of the race. And Roy Moore still might not drop out, but at least he’ll know what it’s like to be pressured by an older man. - Seth Myers
Look, if we forced every sexual predator to resign we’d have no government. Which would be an enormous improvement over what we have now.- Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Fox News poll: Obama has higher favorability in Alabama than Trump
- Gillibrand: Bill Clinton should have resigned over Lewinsky affair
- Michelle Obama Offers Coping Techniques For Turbulent Times During Talk At The Bushnell
- Florida Democratic leader's 'creepy' behavior brings calls for him to resign
Al? Franken??! Men have dropped their balls! Step outta the way and let women show you how you how to behave honorably! Vote for women!!- Bette Midler
I'm With Hillary. I Believe Trump Is An Illegitimate President
A year after her defeat by Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election, Hillary Clinton says “there are lots of questions about its legitimacy” due to Russian interference and widespread voter suppression efforts.
CORRECTION: This meme I posted yesterday is not true. Sorry for any humor inconvenience.
- FCC begins scaling back internet subsidies for low-income homes
- Murdoch Has His Pick of Suitors as He Ponders Fox's Fate
- Ireland threatens to block progress of Brexit talks over border issue
- Tesla unveils electric truck and world's fastest production car
It was cruel enough for them to take your health care to get back at Obama. Downright sinister to take your health care to fund tax cuts for billionaires.- Sen. Chris Murphy
Of Course The Keystone Pipeline Leaked And It Will Again
TransCanada Corp (TRP.TO) shut part of its Keystone oil pipeline system after a 5,000-barrel leak in South Dakota, the company said on Thursday, four days before neighboring Nebraska was set to decide on the company’s long-delayed Keystone XL pipeline.
If you think lifting the elephant trophy ban is bad, wait until 2018 when Trump legalizes sport-hunting humans. - Erik Bransteen
Is Anyone Out There?