President Trump decided to bring up one of his favorite nicknames during an event honoring Navajo Code Talkers — but it's one that is widely seen as a slur offensive to Native Americans. "You were here long before any of us were here," Trump told the men who were being...
While watching the video of Donald Trump tell Native American vets he knows a Senator he nicknamed “Pocahontas”... all by a picture of Andrew Jackson...
I thought to myself...
I don’t think Melania’s anti bullying campaign is going so well. - Tony Posnanski
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- The Pentagon struggles to provide accurate numbers for deployed troops
- Egypt's FM tells CNN that North Sinai is off-limits to foreign journalists for safety reasons
- Pence: Trump 'actively considering' moving US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem
- For the first time since the end of the Cold War, Hawaii will test nuclear sirens
- Germany: Altena's pro-migrant mayor stabbed in kebab shop
- Bali on alert as feared and revered volcano rumbles
- Dem. Rep seeks answers on FBI's failure to notify Russian hacking victims
- State Department Scraps Sanctions Office
- Alec Baldwin: Send Trump to a retirement home in Moscow where he belongs
- Putin's Daughter Is Linked To Wilbur Ross — Another Trump-Russia Connection?
- Ivanka Trump visit pushes 'women first, prosperity for all' in India
hey, remember when Kellyanne Conway accused Obama of bugging the White House microwave oven? of course you don't, because eighteen hundred thousand equally batsht insane things have happened since then. -Jeff Tiedich
Tillerson Is Acting Like A Corporate Raider Instead Of A Secretary of State
The top State Department official overseeing Secretary of State Rex Tillerson’s overhaul of the agency has resigned three months after taking the job.
Maliz Beams stepped down after Tillerson brought her in to guide the restructure of the department, one of the secretary of State's top goals. ...Beams’ resignation comes amid reports of low morale at the agency since the start of the Trump administration. Tillerson denied the reports last month.
"I walk the halls, people smile," Tillerson said. “If it’s as bad as it seems to be described, I’m not seeing it, I’m not getting it.”
The White House Ethics Lawyer resigned today.
In a related story, the Irony Fairy drank til she passed out. -John Fugelsang
- Even Fox News is mocking James O’Keefe’s failed WaPo stunt after it ‘backfired spectacularly’
- TRUMP DONATED TO PROJECT VERITAS BEFORE ORGANIZATION TRIED TO TRICK WASHINGTON POST WITH OUTRAGEOUS ROY MOORE CLAIM
- Republican Strategist Defends CNN Against Trump Attack: ‘He All But Declared Fox News to be State TV’
- Manafort’s business associates summoned by Manhattan prosecutors as Trump campaign probe widens
- Turkish gold trader linked to Flynn and Giuliani could start testifying for feds as soon as today
- GOP senators opposing GOP tax bill call to end major tax break for big companies
- Scaramucci defends Trump's 'Pocahontas' swipe
- ‘Are you this dumb?’ Internet drags Eric Trump for citing Disney’s ‘Pocahontas’ film to defend dad’s racism
- GOP strategist: Huckabee Sanders has a "tiny, shriveled husk left in her soul"
- These Are the Best Responses to Melania Trump’s White House Holiday Decorations
This year, let's put the "Christ, we elected a moron" back in Christmas. - Jeff Tiedrich
Melania's White House decorations are dark, cold, and fill me with dread- gotta hand it to her she nailed the vibe.- Jesse McLaren
Fake News Faker Caught, Again.
Project Veritas, an organization run by conservative activist James O’Keefe, appears to have been get caught trying to pass false sexual misconduct allegations against Senate candidate Roy Moore to The Washington Post, extending its history of deploying deceptive tactics to try to ensnare news organizations in controversy.
Congrats to Prince Harry.
Also congrats to all the racists who now must realize that Prince Harry's future mother-in-law is a strong black woman with dreadlocks.
This is not the 1950's any longer. The world is changing.
Trump and his racist cohorts are an outlier. Thank God! - Brian Krassenstein
We live in a world where football coaches get $10 million as a failure bonus and fifth-grade teachers are buying their own staplers. - Tim Reynolds
Rock The Voter News
- Prince Harry Meghan Markle engagement: Barack Obama congratulates the couple while Trump remains silent
- Obama to meet with China's Xi during 3-country trip
- Hillary Clinton, taking a different tone than Trump, hits China on human rights and South China Sea
- Hillary Clinton Discusses Equality and Feminism with Teen Vogue's 2017 21 Under 21 Nominees
- New Conyers accuser comes forward with sexual harassment claim
- Democrats pull out of White House meeting with Trump
Robert Mueller Investigating The Firing Of Comey
Special counsel Robert Mueller will interview White House counsel Don McGahn in the coming weeks as Mueller continues to investigate what President Donald Trump was thinking when he fired James Comey as FBI director and helped craft a misleading statement about his son's meeting with Russians last year at Trump Tower.
McGahn came under heightened scrutiny in September when The New York Times reported that he had blocked Trump from sending a letter to Comey outlining his reasons for wanting him fired.
Trump tweeted he is our favorite President. I prefer any other
President, including the 39 who are currently decomposing corpses.- Bette Midler
- Wells Fargo Accused Of Overcharging Clients
- Trump administration warns of disruptions in court filing on consumer protection panel
- Netflix just trolled James O’Keefe and Project Veritas in the best possible way
- More than a Million Pro-Repeal Net Neutrality Comments were Likely Faked
Here's one I heard last night: In the #SavingsandLoanCrisis of the 1980s and 1990s, 900 bankers went to jail. In the 2008 crash NO ONE went to jail! The #CFPB is all that's standing between regular Americans and the vampire squid banks... - Bette Midler
US Journalists Need To Wear Helmets And Flak Jackets PRONTO
Raw video from outside an event for Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore shows two apparent supporters physically attacking two cameramen who were reportedly trying to film the former judge’s arrival.
But, I changed my mind and showed up because someone has to do it!