Donald Trump on Monday continued his morning ritual of publishing several tweets responding to his critics, this time lashing out at actress Meryl Streep, who criticized the President-elect in her speech at the Golden Globes award ceremony on Sunday night.
"Mr. Trump, we need you in the situation room."
"What is it?"
"An actor said mean things about you, Mr. President."- Will McAvoy
The celebrity president-elect doesn't like celebrities because he is not part of the in crowd. Sad.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Trump
- Trump: Only ‘Stupid’ People Wouldn’t Want Good Relationship With Russia
- ‘Amen!’: Sean Hannity Thinks America Should ‘Make Russia Great Again’
- Fox's Chris Wallace Grills Reince Priebus After He Seemingly Blames DNC for Russian Hack
- ‘So What Will He Do?’: Cooper Challenges Conway to Explain Trump’s Plans With North Korea
- North Korea says it could launch an ICBM "at any time"
- US Navy ship fired warning shots at Iranian boats
- US Pilots See Close Calls With Russian Jets Over Syria
Since foreign hacking is no whoop to Trump fans, surely they'll be cool if the Chinese decide to act as a pro-Democrat Super PAC in 2020. - LOLGOP
Sure, Let's Piss Off China So Our Inflation Will Go Through The Roof Followed By A Recession
China reiterated its opposition Monday to any contacts between U.S. officials and Taiwan's government following a meeting between Texas Sen. Ted Cruz and Gov. Abbott of Texas...
I'm starting to wonder whether Trump could really defeat ISIS, since he was completely trounced by Meryl Streep. - Andy Borowitz
- McConnell Dismisses Calls To Slow Confirmation Process: 'Grow Up'
- Govt Ethics Office Accuses GOP Senate Of Rushing Trump Cabinet Hearings
- Report: Trump National Security Comms Pick Crowley Plagiarized Parts Of Book
- Martin Shkreli Has Been Suspended From Twitter After Harassing Teen Vogue’s Lauren Duca
- Trump Son-in-Law Jared Kushner to Be Named Senior White House Adviser
Conway: Don't go by what Trump says, go by what's "in his heart"
Kellyanne Conway asked CNN host Chris Cuomo why he refuses to give President-elect Donald Trump “the benefit of the doubt” when Trump says he did not mock a disabled reporter during the presidential campaign.
Kellyanne Conway wants us to "look into Trump's heart" which is easy to do, as he's so thin-skinned most internal organs are visible. - John Fugelsang
Although he has not yet been sworn in, it seems as though Trump's Presidency has gone on forf-ckingever. - Andy Borowitz
Why Lie About Frigging Gowns, Trump, Why?
Retailers in Washington, D.C. are disputing President-elect Donald Trump's claim that "all the dress shops are sold out" ahead of his inauguration later this month.
Mitch McConnell Inflates Throat Pouch In Show Of Dominance Over Fellow Congressional Males - The Onion
Rock The Voter News
- Former Obama staffers launching anti-Trump site called 'Crooked Media'
- Hillary Clinton's Confidante Says She'll Never Run for President Again
Obama signs executive order relocating Congress to Guantanamo. - Andy Borowitz
Obama And Michelle Are Getting Out Of Dodge
President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama plan to leave the nation’s capital after Donald Trump is inaugurated as president on Jan. 20, White House press secretary Josh Earnest announced Monday.
"When I'm wounded I go after people hard, okay? And I try to unwound myself." - Donald Trump
These intelligence briefings are Trump's idea of hell: an hour of nothing but facts.- Andy Borowitz
- Banks, oil stocks hinder Dow's pursuit of 20000
- Macy's, K-Mart and Sears Announce Thousands of Layoffs, Store Closures
- Trump Claims US Will Pay For Mexican Border Wall And Send Mexico The Bill
- Donald Trump: 'Great meeting' with Alibaba's Jack Ma
If Jared Kushner can do for America what he did for The New York Observer our nation will be a blog within 3 years.- John Fugelsang
McDonald's In China Sells Control To China
McDonald's is selling off most of its China business in a deal worth as much as $2.1 billion.
Citic, a massive Chinese financial firm, is taking the majority stake in McDonald's (MCD) operations in mainland China and Hong Kong.
"The strong guys are gentle, always. It's only weak guys who come on strong." –Keith Richards