Top U.S. intelligence official: Foreign hackers are spying on presidential candidates
The nation's top intelligence official says the U.S. has seen indications of foreign hackers spying on the presidential candidates.
Under President Trump the Supreme Court will just be him using 9 different voices. - OhNoSheTwitnt
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- US Special Forces take the fight to ISIS in Libya
- Afghanistan signs draft accord with militant leader
- Israel Plans to Expand 'Iron Dome' to Warships to Protect Offshore Facilities
- Israel's Netanyahu courts hard-line rival to join coalition
- Harvard buildings "cleared and reopened" after bomb threat led to evacuation
Trump will announce the list of the jails he'll use to imprison the generals who disobey his orders.- LOLGOP
Trump says he"s "open to meet Kim Kong Un."
They'd be fast friends, so much in common! They're both deranged brats with awful hair. - The GoodGodAbove Tweet
UK To Shake Up Their Prisons
The government's planned new laws have been set out by the Queen - including the biggest prison shake-up in England and Wales "since Victorian times".
- Texas Republicans accidentally called the majority of Texans homosexuals
- GOP chairman: "Very good case" to impeach IRS commissioner
- Trump SCOTUS pick would have let states jail LGBT people for having sex in their homes
- ‘Like an SNL skit’: Trump spokesperson crashes and burns on CNN — then gets destroyed on Twitter
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ star Phil Robertson offers to teach Trump about Christian love at Cannes
- George Zimmerman sells gun used to kill Trayvon Martin to ‘John Smith’ for $138,900
- Josh Duggar finds forgiveness and salvation as a used car salesman
Finally, Trump will release a list of words you will no longer be allowed to use to describe his snausage fingers.- LOLGOP
TRUMP: I'M THE BEST VETTER OF JUDGES, OH, WAIT.
Texas Supreme Court Justice Don Willett was named as one of 11 potential justices whom Donald Trump would consider nominating for the U.S. Supreme Court on Wednesday.
But in recent months, the jurist has appeared skeptical of the now-presumptive GOP front-runner and seemed to openly mock him on Twitter.
Donald Trump's ex-girlfriend says her quotes in the New York Times expose this week were twisted to sound negative, but that she didn't have a negative experience with Trump. Then she said, “Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go drive the new Porsche I can suddenly afford.” - Jimmy Fallon
What Is Going On Here?
Bernie Sanders' mini-winning streak continued with his victory in Oregon on Tuesday, but the day was not without its downside.
Nevada's Democratic Party filed a formal complaint on Tuesday accusing the Democratic hopeful of inciting "actual violence" among his supporters during a chaotic state convention on Saturday.
I wish the Democratic candidates would take up the Zika issue today. Would be great to see them stand together on a public health crisis.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
Racists Be Racists
Trump’s bigoted base: Keeping minorities down is the No. 1 issue for the billionaire’s backers — it’s not a theory, it’s a fact
Data shows Trump voters, above all, are motivated by negative feelings about people who aren't like them
- Crude Oil 48.43
- 17 million LinkedIn user logins for sale on Dark Web
- Starting later this year, millions more workers will become eligible for overtime pay
The GOP is worried about working Americans getting compensated for overtime. Not so concerned about CEO pay rising 90X faster than workers. - LOLGOP
Obama Is Playing Hardball With The Chinese
The US raises its import duties on Chinese steelmakers by more than fivefold after accusing them of selling their products below market prices.
How I Feel When I Receive A Donation