Trump: I gave out Lindsey Graham's phone number 'for fun'
Donald Trump has no regrets about giving out Lindsey Graham’s cellphone number on Tuesday.
In fact, Trump said Wednesday, he “did it for fun.”
From the party that used family values to impeach Clinton, we bring you Donald Trump's 9-point lead.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Iran pushes nuclear deal as U.S. lawmaker aims to stop it
- Washington Post takes case of jailed Tehran reporter to the U.N.
- Spain to seek Syrian government help to find journalists
- Authorities Investigate Chattanooga Shooter's Online Link to Al Qaeda
- Reports: Dylann Roof To Be Indicted On Hate Crimes Charges Today
AM radio has taught me that Obama is both Neville Chamberlain AND Hitler. Which means his evil plan is to appease himself.- John Fugelsang
Christian Conservatives And The Pope
Pope Francis is not as popular a pontiff as he used to be in the United States — especially among conservatives — according to a new Gallup survey out Wednesday.
Jeb Bush: “My plan to invade Iraq is about heritage, not oil.”- Tea Party Cat
- Donald Trump’s Entire Wikipedia Page Just Got Deleted
- Republicans offer legislation defunding Planned Parenthood
- Report: Murdoch Wants Fox To ‘Back Off The Trump Coverage’
- Trump's Former Classmates: We Don't Even Remember Him
- ‘You’ll burn': Bigoted Georgia vandals paint dire warning on pro-LGBT church
- Larry Wilmore mocks Confederate flag-waving KKK member: ‘I guess your dentist died under that flag, too’
- Rick Perry finance chairman does super PAC two-step
Suggesting that Trump is just a clown gives Republicans too much credit. They didn't take him seriously until he became a racist clown.- LOLGOP
Chutzpah: Jeb Denouncing Lobbyists At Event Organized By Lobbyists
In his speech in Tallahassee, Florida, on Monday denouncing the influence of lobbyists, Jeb Bush neglected to mention one critical detail: The event was organized by a powerful corporate lobbying group that has helped financially support his White House bid.
In a new campaign ad, Jeb Bush referenced “The Godfather” and said his nickname used to be “Veto Corleone” because he vetoed so many bills in Florida. When you’re the third person in your family to run for president, maybe you shouldn’t bring up a movie trilogy where the third one was clearly the worst.- Jimmy Fallon
Birds Of A Feather Flock Together
The man behind Donald Trump’s presidential campaign has a knack for spectacle, an eye toward making money and a proven willingness to defy the Republican Party.
In other words, Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski is a lot like his new boss.
Republicans in Congress are getting concerned that President Obama will try to use the final year of his term to push through too many controversial laws. Obama would’ve responded but he was busy drafting his new "mandatory Mexican gay weed" bill.- Jimmy Fallon
Rock The Voter News
- WATCH: Jon Stewart’s Last Ever Interview With President Obama
- Judge halts depositions for Bill and Hillary Clinton and ex-aides
- Polls: Clinton trails GOP in swing states
- The Best and Worst Campaign Logos of 2016
The White House is making a special Twitter account to answer questions about the new nuclear agreement. Finally using Twitter for what it was designed for — explaining complex, international nuclear agreements involving several nations.- Seth Myers
Another Reason Why Black People Don't Trust The Police
Just one day after Sandra Bland was found dead in her jail cell in Texas, another young black woman, Kindra Chapman, was found in eerily similar circumstances in a jail cell in Alabama.
Men Fired For Flying Gigantic Confederate Flag On Their Pickups
Two ex-employees of an Alabama construction company allege they were fired this week for refusing to remove Confederate flags from their vehicles.
Lindsey Graham holds a press conference to announce that he does not have Prince Albert in the can, please stop calling him.- Jeff Tiedrich
- Oil prices drop as US stocks more crude
- Existing home sales surge as prices hit record
- For $725 Million, You Can Buy a Texas Ranch That's the Size of a Small Nation
- Wells Fargo & Co. Is the Earth’s Most Valuable Bank
I will be going to the border tomorrow to personally inspect a truckload of suits coming in from my Mexican factory. - Donald Drumf Tweet
Trump Set To Invade Border Town
Donald Trump's colorful presidential campaign heads to the U.S.-Mexico border on Thursday, where the billionaire businessman is sure to expand on his controversial comments about immigrants.
He'll travel to Laredo, Texas, for a tour with U.S. border patrol agents.
A former Iowa lottery official was found guilty yesterday of rigging a computerized "Hot Lotto" game so he could win a $14 million jackpot. He now faces up to 5, 12, 14, 20, or 25 years in prison.- Seth Myers
- The Best and Worst Campaign Logos of 2016
- Gun-firing 'drone' built by US teen under investigation by FAA
- Don't Panic! It's Just A Blood-Red Lake.
- Man Wins World Championship In French Scrabble Without Understanding A Word Of French
- Maine brewer makes beer out of live lobsters, sea salt
Time To Deflate Photo