Ingraham: "They Can Stand On The Street Corner Screaming About How The Police Are Racist For Hour Upon Hour, But They Can't Get To The Polls On Election Day."
Today is the 96th anniversary of Congress passing 19th amendment guaranteeing women the right to vote. Laura Ingraham gives a bad name to blonde women.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Islamic State mounts suicide attacks around Syria's Hasaka city: official
- Ukraine's Poroshenko warns of Russian invasion threat after fighting surge
- Kim Jong-un watches with glee during underwater ballistic missile test
- Israel bombs Gaza sites after rocket attack claimed by Islamic State sympathizer
- Mike Huckabee says Israeli occupation made life great for Palestinians: Now they have sidewalks
Oddly, George W. Bush is still polling poorly with Iraqi children who got their arms and legs blown off.- Jeff Tiedrich
Al-Qaeda and IS R Enemies
The chief of Al-Qaeda's Syria affiliate described the rival Islamic State group's self-proclaimed caliphate as "illegitimate", in a wide-ranging television interview aired on Wednesday.
I don't mind my tax $ paying for civilian-killing drone bombs; just don't let my tax $ pay for condoms, cos I'm Christian.- John Fugelsang
- House rejects easing Cuba travel restrictions
- Lindsey Graham: If You're Worn Out By War, 'Don't Vote for Me'
- Say Goodbye To The Most Outrageous GOP Candidate Of 2016
- GOPer: Wis. Bill Ensures Docs Aren’t Doing Abortions ‘Just To Kill Child’
- Abortion Bill Backed By Walker Would Let Fathers Sue For Emotional 'Distress'
- Duggar Endorsements Disappear From Huckabee's Campaign Site
- Fox News fans defend Duggars the only way they know how — by blaming Bill Clinton and black people
If you didn't know your son was molesting four of your daughters, you may not be in the best position to tell us what God is thinking.- LOLGOP
Twitter Erupts Over Duggar Interview
Twitter erupted in a din of unified rage on Wednesday night in reaction to Megyn Kelly’s televised interview with members of the Duggar family on Fox News.
During the interview with Kelly, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar admitted they knew their son Josh Duggar had molested several of their daughters, but described Josh’s actions as “inappropriate touching” and “nothing like rape.”
Seriously, imagine the right-wing furor if it came out that Michael Brown or Trayvon Martin molested their sisters.- Jeff Tiedrich
I Doubt The Biden Family Cares About Cruz's Apology Or Wants It
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) apologized late Wednesday for making a joke about Vice President Joe Biden as he prepares to bury his son Beau, who died of brain cancer.
Letting politicians who hate government run the government is like letting Michael Vick run PETA.- John Fugelsang
Rick Perry announcing his 2016 presidential campaign is like Gigli II aiming for a Best Picture Oscar.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- In Presidential Bid, Lincoln Chafee Calls For Metric System
- Michelle Obama Highlights Pollinators During Garden Harvest
Lincoln Chafee observes the excitement generated by George Pataki's campaign and thinks "I want a piece of that!"- Jeff Tiedrich
The House Slaps Obama's Executive Action On Immigration
The House on Wednesday endorsed a proposal to block the Obama administration from further pursuing its legal defense of the president’s executive actions to shield illegal immigrants from deportation.
Republicans: "I'm not a scientist."
The Pope: "Actually, I am." - LOLGOP
Remember The Recent California Pipeline Spill?
An oil pipeline that ruptured and spilled an estimated 383,000 litres (101,000 gallons) of crude near Santa Barbara in May had been allowed to corrode to a tiny fraction of its original thickness, federal regulators have said.
According to a new poll, the number of Americans who trust Hillary is dropping. Specifically into a hole that Hillary covered with leaves.- Jimmy Fallon
- Oil down 3 percent despite U.S. stockpile drop; pre-OPEC mood glum
- Venezuela seeks allies outside OPEC to steady oil prices
- Report: LNG could challenge oil as transport fuel
- US unemployment aid applications drop to 276,000
- United Airlines apologizes to Muslim chaplain for soda incident
- Pink Slips at Disney. But First, Training Foreign Replacements.
Europe Delays Polluters From Cleaning Up
The European Union may have to offer its heaviest polluting industries another ten years of free carbon credits to prevent them from leaving the region to do business elsewhere, EU regulators have suggested in a report seen by Reuters.
Most of the folks currently blaming the federal govt for everything previously spent 8 years not blaming it for anything.- John Fugelsang
Cats. Because why should conditional love only come from family?- John Fugelsang
- Cops Use DNA Analysis to Prove Chili's Waiter Spit in Customer's Drink
- Snakes in walls: Realtor accused of selling infested home
- Nancy Grace Really Wants Brian Stelter to Tell Her If Caitlyn Jenner Still Has a Penis
- Ex-FBI agent charged with using drug money for plastic surgery, Vegas spree
- Miss Piggy to be honored with feminist award at Brooklyn Museum
- Out of sight, out of mind? 60-foot screen blocks out home
Time To Deflate Photo