Friday, October 25, 2024

The eagle has landed

 



Three days and two nights of being disconnected from the world are over. Although, I did have my phone but it is not the same for this old gal. I need my laptop and my HGTV and ID network. My daughter takes credit for the early repair, she said she gave the cable company "fire". I gave the repairmen ice cream sandwiches.

I did have a lovely time off the internet. I repaired the hinge on my powder room door so it closes properly. Cleaned my security camera lens, rearranged all my succulents on my front porch, planted some parsley and chive seeds, picked my cherry tomatoes, you know, exciting things like that.

Oh, and constantly entertained my chihuahua, Taco. Magas would say I ate him.

It is so sad to know how close this election is, and also to know how cruel half of the USA is.










































I will post some kind of edition tomorrow because I need to. It's my therapy.lol.







4 comments:

  1. 😳😃 Wow! You came back with a bang!!
    🤣🤣 "...spit out my dog!" made me think of the Monty Python confectioner's sketch, if you used Crunchy Dog instead of frog: "If we took the bones out, it wouldn't be crunchy, now would it?!" 😳🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a ticket-holder for the Trump rally at Madison Square Garden on Sunday...yes, I'm one of the requesters only because I didn't believe it was happening...I finally received the text from Trump telling me which entrance to use and where to line up and what items to not bring (the 3rd item on the prohibited list was •Appliances; i.e. toasters 🤣)! But, here's the problem...at a rally last night, Trump said that Times Square has been invaded and completely overrun by armed illegal immigrants! So, I looked up how far Times Square is from the Garden and it is 3303 feet!! Since the Secret Service won't let me bring weapons to the Garden, is Trump luring me into a killing field?! I guess I'd better decide to not go to the rally after all. DAMN! I was so looking forward to it!! 😉🤣

    ReplyDelete