Thursday, October 24, 2024

Not quite back in the saddle again

 The cable guy arrived at 1pm. Nice guy. It took him about 10 minutes to find the problem, a disconnected wire that was badly damaged at the pole on the road. Probably caused by the electric guys yesterday.  It is a two man job and he will return Saturday morning. 

 Ay yi yi. **accompanied by a word salad of Spanish curse words**

 I'm momentarily piggybacking off my neighbor's internet to post this but I only have 1 bar so it keeps disconnecting. Not enough to produce ahnc. Not enough to do much of anything. But at least enough to leave a notice.

I will post SOMETHING on Saturday once I attain internet access.

I did one meme in homage to the old Saturday Night Live.




Hugs to you all!

 







3 comments:

  1. No worries! I am really glad this will be resolved be voting results! You will be indispensable next week!! 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. 🤬🤢🤮 This will probably be almost nowhere on MSM today, but Tucker Carlson's intro for Trump to his cult members last night, in Duluth GA, was the creepiest and sickest thing ever! He analogized that Kamala Harris (unnamed, but clear) has been a bad girl running amok in the home (White House), but now "Daddy (Trump) is coming home and he is pissed! He is going to put that bad girl over his knee and spank her, vigorously, because that's what that bad girl deserves!" The place erupted in cheers! But, even worse, when Trump took the stage, the cheers turned into chants of "Daddy's home! Daddy's home!" They might as well have been screaming "Spank Her Up! Spank Her Up!" These people are sick and twisted and I'm not sure they are recoverable. When Trump loses...I actually fear not just cult violence against the country, but self-violence and suicides from severe depression! 🤯😢

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know there's a lot of "good" news out there on the election front, but I'll be darned glad once this is over and the butterflies vacate my stomach. Unless TFG wins, in which case we will all be joining you in Costa Rica because Daddy's home. No desire to be spanked.

    ReplyDelete