Thursday, June 13, 2024

Strange Day

 First the ATM took my card and said to see a teller. OK, did that, and got my card 2 hours later spent mostly waiting. The ATM is a 30 minute drive from my casita.

Next, The grocery store was packed, which surprised me as most tourists leave when the rainy season starts. And it is raining hard.

Then my cell phone stopped working. Oh Joy! Black screen. no response. Just shoot me.

I will return tomorrow unless unforeseen circumstances arise. I'm not leaving my casita, for maybe a month or longer.


I crave some peace.


3 comments:

  1. If you haven't already looked up how to fix your black screen, hold the power off/restart button down for an unusually long time and your screen should come back on. At least it works on my Android phone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is at the cell phone hospital awaiting its new battery!

      Delete