Wednesday, May 15, 2024

New Edition tomorrow! Thank you for your patience.

 Well, my A/C isn't leaking anymore so I can use it in this awful heat. I feel bad complaining after seeing all the tornado and rain destruction around the world.

I just have a few thoughts to share.

Thank you Michael Cohen for unveiling Maga Habermann. It's about damn time.

The Debates: Biden is going to chew Trump up, spit him out, hop on his bicycle and ride offstage while licking an ice cream cone.

A few memes for your pleasure:











































My first thought after seeing this portrait of King Charles was -- did Diana commission this painting?

Peace.







 

1 comment:

  1. Love the Dollar Tree dresses. Pretty sure the make up and jewelry is from there as well.

    ReplyDelete