Monday, May 27, 2024

Memorial Day 2024

Remember those who gave their lives for the United States of America and what they fought to preserve.




_____________________________


UPDATE:

Well, my link problem still exists. I have not found a problem as mine searching online for 3 days. Nothing, Nada. I tried a forum for Google blogger problems run by non-employees and hope to hear back from them.

Interesting aside: the day before I had link problems, I received a pop up notice from Google. They wanted to know if I was a robot as I had a large amount of searches, which is odd because I have been searching the same for 20+ years, and yes, it is a lot of searches.

I had an idea. Why don't I just get another blogger address? Okey dokey. So I did and guess what? I had the same problem. Apparently, it isn't just my current blog that won't link it was also the new one I started.

I don't know what to think. Can you see my site?


I will be back online asap once I find out what the hell is going on so it can be fixed.


Sigh.



__________________________
























The Brooklyn Bridge in New York City.

Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Adam's Family is missing its Cousin It. The Lurch tho', has the size, not the look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. f-got ta add a name.
      Its RandomTroll being snotty.

      By-the-by, yes, as is obvious or there wouldn't be a comment, I can see your site. Or at least this one (saved-link click).

      Delete
  2. I can see all your posts. I know how frustrating it can be to not know.

    --Augustino

    ReplyDelete