Wednesday, April 24, 2024

David Pecker Deflates as Trump Trial Testimony Grinds Ahead


The former publisher of the National Enquirer appeared less enthused about his second courtroom appearance at Trump's hush money trial on Tuesday.



Has Trump ever considered paying himself hush money? -  Jordan Klepper 









The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans


There will be 100 stories of armed teachers losing the gun, accidentally shooting a student, accidentally shooting themselves, intentionally shooting themselves, or a student stealing the gun and using it before a single story about an armed teacher stopping a school shooting. - Patrick S. Tomlinson 







The only things teachers should be armed with is a living wage and school supplies (that they didn’t have to pay for). - David Hogg, Parkland School Shooting Survivor, who Marjorie Taylor Greene used to harass by screaming that the shooting was fake











I'm pro Palestinian and pro Israel. 
I'm against Netanyahu and against Hamas. - Mia Farrow











Putin Mad!
 An ally of President Vladimir Putin warned Europe on Tuesday that Russia has already drafted legislation to retaliate if nearly $300 billion of Russian assets were seized by the West and used to help Ukraine.









Republican Shenanigans


He’s attacked judges, prosecutors, court staff, their families, witnesses…

Why has he not attacked Pecker as yet?

We know some of the stories that Pecker killed for him.

It’s the ones we don’t know that terrify him. - 7Veritas4









So far as I know, you don't pay someone $130,000 not to have sex with you. - Sen. Mitt Romney








Even Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer had family members at their trials.

--Ron Filipkowski


 




We have lawsuits in 81 states right now. - Lara Trump, Newsmax interview



When People Tell You What They Are Going To Do, Believe Them.
Republican National Committee Co-Chair Lara Trump said the organization will have poll watchers who “physically handle ballots” at polling stations on election day.








______________________



Click here to meet C.W.
http://www.cwblogsite.com/

____________________




Rock The Voter News


Trump: “Sleepy Joe can’t put two sentences together.”

Biden: “You’re about to get four criminal sentences together.” - Captain Obvious







Women Are Chattel To This Conservative Court. Disgraceful.















____________________












1 comment:

  1. I love the card catalog search engine! I know it dates me to admit that at 69 y.o. I still use a card catalog in my brain! When I know that I know, but can't remember, I visualize myself flipping through the little cards until I get closer and closer until I find the right one!! I enjoy drilling down in computer searches, but the internet doesn't provide me a visual to work with! Only the little drawers and cards can do that!! 😃

    ReplyDelete